HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
April 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Is anyone looking to get active again?
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am by IRoNHiDE

» Pics of my 2010 Camaro
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 am by Dark

» Mustang GT pics
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am by KilLA

» How is everyonedoing?
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm by drs220

» New PS3
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm by GeoMars

» ALABAMA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm by OpTiMuS

» HK clan
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm by crimsontide22

» What's been up?
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm by GeoMars

» Brett Favre
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm by crimsontide22

» Vikings
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm by OpTiMuS

» Hi
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm by Sneaky

» Whats good people?
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by Sneaky

» Its official
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am by OpTiMuS

» Killa Here is that link to the lottery for beta
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» BFBC 2 BETA
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 am by CaI2oLiNa

» piece of fucking shit
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm by QuAnTuM

» some info
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm by QuAnTuM

» FEAR
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:58 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» new account
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Uncharted 2
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am by crimsontide22

» just picked it up today
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 am by crimsontide22

» Thank God.... Great News
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 pm by QuAnTuM

» Back to Chaos or a New clan?
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» RAWNEZZ
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am by OpTiMuS

» The ASS Glitch
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Check it out!
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:37 pm by drs220

» new bad company 2 trailer
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 am by OZleon

» Don't hate...
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 pm by drs220

» Whats up?
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm by QuAnTuM

» R.I.P mOOse_nuCKle_VaJ
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 am by KilLA

» Post your highest K/D ratio for weapon or vehicle
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm by KilLA

» who has the ps3 slim?
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm by KilLA

» PS3 Slim
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am by CaI2oLiNa

» BOOO
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» I'm Behind You!
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm by BioSoldier

» Sonys new POS
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 pm by KilLA

» BFBC Spoof
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm by BioSoldier

» I love EOTL + The AH-64
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm by drs220

» This video is for all you hockey fans.... *Must watch*
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» OMG, you have to look!!!!
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Top posters
KilLA
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? I_vote_lcapWho thinks cops get away with speeding? I_voting_barWho thinks cops get away with speeding? I_vote_rcap 
CaI2oLiNa
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? I_vote_lcapWho thinks cops get away with speeding? I_voting_barWho thinks cops get away with speeding? I_vote_rcap 
QuAnTuM
Dark
GeoMars
drs220
BioSoldier
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
crimsontide22
OZleon
Poll
Do you like the changes??
Hell yeah I like it much better
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? I_vote_lcap54%Who thinks cops get away with speeding? I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 81 ]
I liked the old look better
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? I_vote_lcap23%Who thinks cops get away with speeding? I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 35 ]
Its ok but could be better
Who thinks cops get away with speeding? I_vote_lcap23%Who thinks cops get away with speeding? I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 150

Who thinks cops get away with speeding?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

Male Number of posts : 784
PSN : Test

Who thinks cops get away with speeding? Empty
PostSubject: Who thinks cops get away with speeding?   Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:05 pm

So yeah I was on my way back from the in-laws house yesterday and I was in a 65 mph zone going 67mph, obviously I didnt see it change back to 55mph and got pulled over for driving 67 in a 55. I dont care about the ticket cause ive had enough speeding tickets to not even care but when 3 minutes later you are going 60 in a 55 and a stupid ass cop drives by you clearly going way over the speed limit with no lights on I was like what the hell I just got pulled over for doing the same thing that he is doing right now. So is there anyone besides me that think that cops get special treatment and can do whatever the fuck they want to do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

Male Number of posts : 729
PSN : QuAnTuIVI

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks cops get away with speeding?   Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:06 pm

i dont think it, i know it ive got cops in the family and they do whatever the fuck they want when behind the wheel and nothing ever happens, its the unwritten code between cops, the only way one cop gives another cop a ticket is if they absolutely fucking hate each other.

and 67 in a 55 is a little ehhh, the cops around here look for people doing 70 or over in the 55 zones, your cops must have a bug up their ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks cops get away with speeding?   Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:47 pm

they must have had something, but like i said I dont care about the ticket, I was just pissed about the cop that passed me knowing that he was going way over the speed limit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
PSN : KiILA_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks cops get away with speeding?   Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:40 pm

Cops always do what they want (FUCKERS).......Next time just give him a friendly bump from behind and yell for him to slow down out the window. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks cops get away with speeding?   Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:10 pm

I dont see them very often but when I do I wonder what they can get away with, obviously speeding, if one passes me on the highway I speed up and go as fast as they do, there is no way they will give me a ticket cause they are going as fast as I am and they shouldnt be able to do that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks cops get away with speeding?   Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:28 pm

CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS wrote:
I dont see them very often but when I do I wonder what they can get away with, obviously speeding, if one passes me on the highway I speed up and go as fast as they do, there is no way they will give me a ticket cause they are going as fast as I am and they shouldnt be able to do that

They can so give you a ticket the cops i know have done this b/c they said they would be doing like 80 and watch the ppl following them so they would switch lanes hit the brakes and pull them over, it's the same idea if they are following you doing 80, as long as they say they had a decent pace on how fast you were going their word will always hold up in court and you can get a ticket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks cops get away with speeding?   Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:32 pm

also u mentioned them going fast without there lights on sometimes they are responding to a call without lights b/c they want to be as quiet as possible and not attract attention, but most of the time they are just cruising along at 70-80 mph cause they can, ask me a question about law enforcement and i can probably answer it like i said i have cops in the family and know basically what they can do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks cops get away with speeding?   Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:23 am

well, there is really no way for me to know if they are in a hurry because of an emergency, i would just think that if they are driving fast for an emergency they need to have lights on to kind of warn people that are going that fast for a reason and get out of the way, I understand they need to get to place in a hurry but that shouldnt be an excuse for them getting away with it all the time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks cops get away with speeding?   Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:10 am

Yeah there bastards......... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks cops get away with speeding?   Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:23 am

was wit one of my cop friends today and asked a couple of questions. he said if they don't have lights on there is always the possibility they are responding to a call silently, but most of time they are just on duty so they move at a fast pace, yes it may be wrong but they all do it. secondly i asked specifically about the following a cop thing and he told me they can give u a ticket and they have like 2-3 officers that are know for doing it with 1 of those officers who does this on purpose, he said he purposely drives on one section of the highway most of the day just looking at the ppl following him to see who is exceeding the speed limit to write them a ticket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark
Dark

Male Number of posts : 661
PSN : DaI2k_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks cops get away with speeding?   Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:27 pm

Well, once Im done w/ my career Ill be working w/ the police or secret services. So I will let you guys know whats up...

K0CKULEES
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
K0CKULEES

Number of posts : 203
PSN : l_kiLLi0nAil2e_l, xM

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks cops get away with speeding?   Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:31 pm

Who thinks cops get away with speeding? 94175916a597e04b8dabe678f6e8c8bf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

Male Number of posts : 354
PSN : l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks cops get away with speeding?   Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:15 am

thats brutal, unless the girl was attempting to hurt the cop...then its understanable, but he might've taken it 2 far
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K0CKULEES
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
K0CKULEES

Number of posts : 203
PSN : l_kiLLi0nAil2e_l, xM

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks cops get away with speeding?   Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:51 am

no, dog

look at the youtube video and then look at the ad. IRONY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks cops get away with speeding?   Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:53 pm

K0CKULEES wrote:
no, dog

look at the youtube video and then look at the ad. IRONY

lol thats just a pic of the video.....wheres the actual vid?? You can copy the embedded code from youtube and paste it here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks cops get away with speeding?   Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:57 pm

well well well, on my way back from the in laws and guess who gets pulled over?..........NOT ME, there was this mini cooper that passed me that was flying faster than hell and what happens later down the road he is pulled over by a state trooper and all I could do was laugh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks cops get away with speeding?   Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:03 pm

CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS wrote:
well well well, on my way back from the in laws and guess who gets pulled over?..........NOT ME, there was this mini cooper that passed me that was flying faster than hell and what happens later down the road he is pulled over by a state trooper and all I could do was laugh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

man i was about to lmao if it was u.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks cops get away with speeding?   Who thinks cops get away with speeding? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:17 pm

I put a long pause in there for a reason hoping someone would think that it was me getting pulled over so YEAH!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who thinks cops get away with speeding?   Who thinks cops get away with speeding? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who thinks cops get away with speeding?
Page 1 of 1