HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
April 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Is anyone looking to get active again?
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am by IRoNHiDE

» Pics of my 2010 Camaro
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 am by Dark

» Mustang GT pics
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am by KilLA

» How is everyonedoing?
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm by drs220

» New PS3
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm by GeoMars

» ALABAMA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm by OpTiMuS

» HK clan
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm by crimsontide22

» What's been up?
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm by GeoMars

» Brett Favre
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm by crimsontide22

» Vikings
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm by OpTiMuS

» Hi
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm by Sneaky

» Whats good people?
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by Sneaky

» Its official
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am by OpTiMuS

» Killa Here is that link to the lottery for beta
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» BFBC 2 BETA
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 am by CaI2oLiNa

» piece of fucking shit
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm by QuAnTuM

» some info
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm by QuAnTuM

» FEAR
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:58 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» new account
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Uncharted 2
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am by crimsontide22

» just picked it up today
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 am by crimsontide22

» Thank God.... Great News
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 pm by QuAnTuM

» Back to Chaos or a New clan?
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» RAWNEZZ
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am by OpTiMuS

» The ASS Glitch
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Check it out!
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:37 pm by drs220

» new bad company 2 trailer
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 am by OZleon

» Don't hate...
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 pm by drs220

» Whats up?
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm by QuAnTuM

» R.I.P mOOse_nuCKle_VaJ
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 am by KilLA

» Post your highest K/D ratio for weapon or vehicle
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm by KilLA

» who has the ps3 slim?
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm by KilLA

» PS3 Slim
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am by CaI2oLiNa

» BOOO
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» I'm Behind You!
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm by BioSoldier

» Sonys new POS
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 pm by KilLA

» BFBC Spoof
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm by BioSoldier

» I love EOTL + The AH-64
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm by drs220

» This video is for all you hockey fans.... *Must watch*
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» OMG, you have to look!!!!
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Top posters
KilLA
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_vote_lcapDrugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_voting_barDrugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_vote_rcap 
CaI2oLiNa
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_vote_lcapDrugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_voting_barDrugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_vote_rcap 
QuAnTuM
Dark
GeoMars
drs220
BioSoldier
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
crimsontide22
OZleon
Poll
Do you like the changes??
Hell yeah I like it much better
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_vote_lcap54%Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 81 ]
I liked the old look better
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_vote_lcap23%Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 35 ]
Its ok but could be better
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_vote_lcap23%Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 150

Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which drugs have you done??
Marijuana
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_vote_lcap36%Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 13 ]
Coke
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_vote_lcap17%Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 6 ]
Crack
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_vote_lcap6%Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Acid
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_vote_lcap8%Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Extacy
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_vote_lcap11%Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Opium
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_vote_lcap3%Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Special K
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_vote_lcap8%Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Crystal
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_vote_lcap3%Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Crank
 8% [ 3 ]
Heroin
Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_vote_lcap0%Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 36

AuthorMessage
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
PSN : KiILA_ChAos

Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* Empty
PostSubject: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:21 pm

Im sure alot of you have tried things out before so lets see what everyone has tried and hasnt. You can vote for as many that apply to you and post up which you chose or stay anonymous....lol Only vote for things that you have really tried cause im interested to see what people have done before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
Sergeant Major of the Army
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

Male Number of posts : 354
PSN : l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:59 pm

and because im 13, i havent tried any of those drugs. And trust me, i never will
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark
Dark

Male Number of posts : 661
PSN : DaI2k_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:32 pm

DeAdIy_ChAos wrote:
and because im 13, i havent tried any of those drugs. And trust me, i never will

That is really good bro. Keep that up. I gave you a +1

BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Number of posts : 395
PSN : ZUESx

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:20 am

wat happened to rule of no one under 16?
anyways i havent and im proud of it. ive been offered and i stuck it up their nose!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JeWBaG
Admin
Admin
JeWBaG

Male Number of posts : 244
PSN : N/A ATM

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:11 am

all those up there besides 1 Marijuana vote are mine and killas, wtf you guys need to grow up and do some drugs :/

KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:13 am

BioSoldier wrote:
anyways i havent and im proud of it. ive been offered and i stuck it up their nose!

Yeah the rule is 16 but we always said that there are exceptions. Really the only reason for the rule wa so we didnt get another immature tking member like fearless.

JeWBaG wrote:
all those up there besides 1 Marijuana vote are mine and killas, wtf you guys need to grow up and do some drugs :/

Lol "Grow up and do some drugs"....Im gonna have to use that on my kids when I have some. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:57 pm

JeWBaG wrote:
i aint growing up so i can get kicked off the team
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JeWBaG
Admin
Admin
JeWBaG

Male Number of posts : 244
PSN : N/A ATM

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:00 pm

BioSoldier wrote:
JeWBaG wrote:

No sense of humor I see... GL with that

KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:06 pm

BioSoldier wrote:

If you got anything to stick up my nose just let me know and ill give you my address....Free drugs are the best drugs. lol, loosen up man. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

Male Number of posts : 531
PSN : niHiL_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:38 pm

I have not gone a day since I was 18 without high grade pot. AND I'm walking evidence that it has no effect on your memory, my memory is sick. Horn tooted lol. It's entirely non-toxic, you can't overdose, I have tried on many occasions.

It freaked me out how casual opium use was when I used to visit friends at various colleges. The college culture had given it a harmless 'old school' rep which is ridiculous. I loved playing with drugs for like 2 years, (damn you Hunter S. Thompson) Extacy sex is awesome, don't jip yourselves later on, kiddos. I don't drink at all though, not a drop in years. That shit is just too toxic ... wine with food, that's all.

I once had to get a tooth pulled at an oral surgeon and I managed to snatch a whole bottle of ketamine. That stuff was fun but I left it at that bottle. lol So I smoke good pot like a chimney, and I take this non-addictive synthetic opiate without any nausea called Tramadol/Ultracet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OZleon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
OZleon

Male Number of posts : 275
PSN : OZleon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:23 pm

damn we got some drug addicts here Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:28 pm

GeoMars wrote:
I have not gone a day since I was 18 without high grade pot. AND I'm walking evidence that it has no effect on your memory, my memory is sick. Horn tooted lol. It's entirely non-toxic, you can't overdose, I have tried on many occasions.

It freaked me out how casual opium use was when I used to visit friends at various colleges. The college culture had given it a harmless 'old school' rep which is ridiculous. I loved playing with drugs for like 2 years, (damn you Hunter S. Thompson) Extacy sex is awesome, don't jip yourselves later on, kiddos. I don't drink at all though, not a drop in years. That shit is just too toxic ... wine with food, that's all.

I once had to get a tooth pulled at an oral surgeon and I managed to snatch a whole bottle of ketamine. That stuff was fun but I left it at that bottle. lol So I smoke good pot like a chimney, and I take this non-addictive synthetic opiate without any nausea called Tramadol/Ultracet.

LOL @ tried to od on many occasions... I also enjoyed the X, probably the most out of everything on the list. I went to a rave one night in coco beach fla on 5 pills and was flying Cool. When I was young I tried alot of shit I mainly drink now but ocassionally get high in some way lol. Acid on the other hand I would have to say was the worst thing I ever tried, I took 3 hits of liquid on some sweet tarts and was literally out of my mind. I liked it at first but quickly got to the point where I just wanted it to end but it wouldnt lol. About 5 of us were so messed up that we went to a lake and for about 1 solid hour no one said a word and we just grunted and made animalistic gestures at eachother pointing at passing over planes and grunting ect. rofl, it was a very wierd time. If any of you have ever done acid you know how crazy it can get. Oh and lets not forget about the K-Hole Shocked. Im glad to see not everyone is so uptight about talking bout this stuff. If you never tried anything and dont want to theres nothing wrong with that but this thread was just for fun and to talk about experiences some of you shouldnt take it so seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:29 pm

I never liked hallucinogens much either. But then again I've never seen acid or mescaline available, only shrooms and I was disappointed with those. Regular life can be much trippier than those drugs. Killa, I was never sure what people meant by K hole, I only had experiences with that one bottle.

I'm no junkie, ruthless!!! A substance that has no ill effects or toxins and helps your nerves and appetite is not bad for you, it's nourishment sucka!!!

I have no clue if I like coke, since it's probably always cut with who knows what by the point we get it. But basically I don't like it, have never paid for it. But I am always more than willing to do it with a girl who offers and pulls me into the bathroom. Drugs in the bathroom with hot girls is a win. Cool

Tramadol/Ultracet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:31 pm

My post got cut short no fair!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:34 pm

Anyway I wrote that Tramadol puts you in a daydreaming like trance that is great for staying in the zone for BFBC. lol Then I mentioned that alcohol was one of the very worst drugs and that it's withdrawal can actually kill you. And that drunks are scary to be around just like junkies .... bastard forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:10 pm

JeWBaG wrote:
BioSoldier wrote:
JeWBaG wrote:

No sense of humor I see... GL with that
i seem to be losing it these days
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celtics20
Private First Class
Private First Class

Male Number of posts : 17
PSN : Celtics20

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:59 am

lol... wtf..... i've only dont MJ 4 times in my life... and 4/20 has never been an issue... for the younger guys: dont do drugs, stay sober... rofl, well when you turn 21 i guess booz if fine Smile ... i already forgot what i was going to say, just finished my 2nd 40...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:32 pm

GeoMars wrote:
I never liked hallucinogens much either. But then again I've never seen acid or mescaline available, only shrooms and I was disappointed with those. Regular life can be much trippier than those drugs. Killa, I was never sure what people meant by K hole, I only had experiences with that one bottle.

I'm no junkie, ruthless!!! A substance that has no ill effects or toxins and helps your nerves and appetite is not bad for you, it's nourishment sucka!!!

I have no clue if I like coke, since it's probably always cut with who knows what by the point we get it. But basically I don't like it, have never paid for it. But I am always more than willing to do it with a girl who offers and pulls me into the bathroom. Drugs in the bathroom with hot girls is a win. Cool

Tramadol/Ultracet

Lol, the K-Hole is kind of hard to explain, that shit can just put you in a trance like state for an hour and it will feel like 2 min. I was downtown charleston one night on K and walked threw a calf high puddle and didnt notice for about 15 minutes lol. Ive done quite a bit of blow it has its good points and bad.

Celtics20 wrote:
lol... wtf..... i've only dont MJ 4 times in my life... and 4/20 has never been an issue... for the younger guys: dont do drugs, stay sober... rofl, well when you turn 21 i guess booz if fine Smile ... i already forgot what i was going to say, just finished my 2nd 40...
lol, your telling the kids to stay sober while your drunk Laughing. I drink very heavily on the weekends not to much during the week though...Mabye a beer or two. About a month ago I was so drunk at a bar I got kicked out and dropped off home by my brother when I realised I left my keys in the house and my cell in bros truck so....I kicked in the door and passed out and woke up the next morning and didnt remember anything lol. Ive had to many nights where I have gotten so drunk that I dont remember driving home only to have a friend tell me I was going 120 down the interstate and weaving in and out of trafic. Hell I woke up one morning and my front ground effects were gone off of my Camaro lol. That is really bad and no one should drive like that, Ive gotten very lucky nothing really bad has happened. So kids, DONT DRINK AND DRIVE Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OZleon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
OZleon

Male Number of posts : 275
PSN : OZleon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:34 pm

^ you're getting lucky so far
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celtics20
Private First Class
Private First Class

Male Number of posts : 17
PSN : Celtics20

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:35 pm

i got hella drunk on friday at the bar, came home, played a game on BF. then someone invited me into a sqd, i exited the game and passed out on invite joinig screen... woke up at 6 am with everything still on....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:57 pm

Celtics20 wrote:
i got hella drunk on friday at the bar, came home, played a game on BF. then someone invited me into a sqd, i exited the game and passed out on invite joinig screen... woke up at 6 am with everything still on....

I've been passing out surrounded by books, remotes, ashtrays, pipes, and cigarettes far too often, I'm gonna burn down my building .. lol (sort of lol) It sucks to wake up lying in scattered pot you broke up on a book the night before ... what a waste. Tweezers and flashlight FTW!! lol Today I woke up with pot all over my thermal shirt, my coversheet and my blankets ARGHH!! Pot+Unisom+Ambien+Buspirone= pass the fuck out with no warning!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

Male Number of posts : 354
PSN : l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:00 pm

GeoMars wrote:
Celtics20 wrote:

I've been passing out surrounded by books, remotes, ashtrays, pipes, and cigarettes far too often, I'm gonna burn down my building .. lol (sort of lol) It sucks to wake up lying in scattered pot you broke up on a book the night before ... what a waste. Tweezers and flashlight FTW!! lol Today I woke up with pot all over my thermal shirt, my coversheet and my blankets ARGHH!! Pot+Unisom+Ambien+Buspirone= pass the fuck out with no warning!!!

WOWWWWW, there are some druggies......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:15 pm

I would just like to point out that Killa laid down this story almost unnoticed:

Acid on the other hand I would have to say was the worst thing I ever tried, I took 3 hits of liquid on some sweet tarts and was literally out of my mind. I liked it at first but quickly got to the point where I just wanted it to end but it wouldnt lol. About 5 of us were so messed up that we went to a lake and for about 1 solid hour no one said a word and we just grunted and made animalistic gestures at eachother pointing at passing over planes and grunting ect. rofl, it was a very wierd time.

That's horrible!!! lol I once did shrooms in high school with people from my high school that I wasn't all that buddy buddy with and boy oh boy could they not handle it. Lots of crazy shit, but in the early morning, like 5 or 6 a.m. one of them wandered over to our high school, which was a Jesuit Catholic school, and called and rang the bell of one his teachers who was a priest. And ....... he was ............ NAKED!!!!! ROFFLE, naked shroomed up 18 year old insisting that he's dead to a priest who taught him math. "HELP ME BABY JESUS, I'M OUT OF MY MIND AND DEAD AND NAKED!!!! WORK YOUR MAGIC THROUGH THIS PRIEST!!" LOLOL BTW this is IN Manhattan. This happened on NYC sidewalks. lol

I have a 5 foot glass bong that lights up red, I should take a pic and post it here. I can't get the red light to work, I dunno what the problem is. But in a dark room it just looked crazy it looked like a red light saber of smoke forming. You can't use it alone though, and it's so heavy duty, that it can unleash so much smoke into you that it starts shooting out your nose before you're done inhaling. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:16 pm

DeAdIy_ChAos wrote:
GeoMars wrote:
Celtics20 wrote:

WOWWWWW, there are some druggies......

Life is hard!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:08 pm

Celtics20 wrote:

Lol, I bet they were wondering wtf happened to you. I never try to play drunk, im usually so messed up when ever I decide to drink I just go straight to the bedroom weather im with or with out a girl drunken

GeoMars wrote:
Celtics20 wrote:

Lol...."MY WEED IS EVERYWHERE AHHHHHH" That reminds me...I had a friend that used to grind up his weed with a coffe grinder type thing. All it was was a small cylinder with a clear top and a blender like blade inside. Anyway he said go ahead and chop that up....So I put it in and hit the button to chop it up and everything was going fine....I let go of the button and the sound of the motor stopped so without thinking I pulled the top off, the blades were still moving pretty fast and the weed flew all over the room lol. He was pretty pissed.

GeoMars wrote:
I would just like to point out that Killa laid down this story almost unnoticed:

Acid on the other hand I would have to say was the worst thing I ever tried, I took 3 hits of liquid on some sweet tarts and was literally out of my mind. I liked it at first but quickly got to the point where I just wanted it to end but it wouldnt lol. About 5 of us were so messed up that we went to a lake and for about 1 solid hour no one said a word and we just grunted and made animalistic gestures at eachother pointing at passing over planes and grunting ect. rofl, it was a very wierd time.

That's horrible!!! lol I once did shrooms in high school with people from my high school that I wasn't all that buddy buddy with and boy oh boy could they not handle it. Lots of crazy shit, but in the early morning, like 5 or 6 a.m. one of them wandered over to our high school, which was a Jesuit Catholic school, and called and rang the bell of one his teachers who was a priest. And ....... he was ............ NAKED!!!!! ROFFLE, naked shroomed up 18 year old insisting that he's dead to a priest who taught him math. "HELP ME BABY JESUS, I'M OUT OF MY MIND AND DEAD AND NAKED!!!! WORK YOUR MAGIC THROUGH THIS PRIEST!!" LOLOL BTW this is IN Manhattan. This happened on NYC sidewalks. lol

I have a 5 foot glass bong that lights up red, I should take a pic and post it here. I can't get the red light to work, I dunno what the problem is. But in a dark room it just looked crazy it looked like a red light saber of smoke forming. You can't use it alone though, and it's so heavy duty, that it can unleash so much smoke into you that it starts shooting out your nose before you're done inhaling. lol

Lol that is some funny ass shit. Ive never done shrooms but just let me say, ACID IS BAD!!! lol That day I was talking about I tripped for about 20 Hrs. and COULDNT STOP IT. At one point I was driving around at night and all the headlights had tracers behind them and even the buildings like mcdonalds ect. looked all inflated, they were just way to big like they were bowing up at me. I finally thought I was done tripping so I went home.....Bad idea. I lived with my parents at the time. As soon as I got back to the house I started thinking, what I should do to look normal when I walk in the house. Thats when you know your still tripping, you always feel like everyone you see knows, and you cant operate normally. You are always thinking is what im doing normal?? or should I be doing this instead to seem normal. I proceded to walk in the house with everyone on the couch looking at me and just started petting the dog and kind of grunted hey and went back to my bedroom. My little brother came in the room he was really young at the time and wanted to play...lol he was rolling around on the floor acting like he had a gun and was shooting at me, phew... phew. That shit was tripping me out!!! Shocked Damn I didnt realise I rambeled on that much. I have some more stories from that day if anyone is interested, dont want to post anymore in case this isnt very interesting, except to me lol. Needless to say it was the weirdest day of my life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL* Empty

Back to top Go down

Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next