HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
February 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Is anyone looking to get active again?
Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am by IRoNHiDE

» Pics of my 2010 Camaro
Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 am by Dark

» Mustang GT pics
Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am by KilLA

» How is everyonedoing?
Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm by drs220

» New PS3
Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm by GeoMars

» ALABAMA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm by OpTiMuS

» HK clan
Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm by crimsontide22

» What's been up?
Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm by GeoMars

» Brett Favre
Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm by crimsontide22

» Vikings
Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm by OpTiMuS

» Hi
Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm by Sneaky

» Whats good people?
Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by Sneaky

» Its official
Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am by OpTiMuS

» Killa Here is that link to the lottery for beta
Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» BFBC 2 BETA
Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 am by CaI2oLiNa

» piece of fucking shit
Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm by QuAnTuM

» some info
Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm by QuAnTuM

» FEAR
Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:58 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» new account
Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Uncharted 2
Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am by crimsontide22

» just picked it up today
Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 am by crimsontide22

» Thank God.... Great News
Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 pm by QuAnTuM

» Back to Chaos or a New clan?
Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» RAWNEZZ
Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am by OpTiMuS

» The ASS Glitch
Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Check it out!
Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:37 pm by drs220

» new bad company 2 trailer
Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 am by OZleon

» Don't hate...
Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 pm by drs220

» Whats up?
Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm by QuAnTuM

» R.I.P mOOse_nuCKle_VaJ
Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 am by KilLA

» Post your highest K/D ratio for weapon or vehicle
Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm by KilLA

» who has the ps3 slim?
Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm by KilLA

» PS3 Slim
Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am by CaI2oLiNa

» BOOO
Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» I'm Behind You!
Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm by BioSoldier

» Sonys new POS
Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 pm by KilLA

» BFBC Spoof
Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm by BioSoldier

» I love EOTL + The AH-64
Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm by drs220

» This video is for all you hockey fans.... *Must watch*
Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» OMG, you have to look!!!!
Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Top posters
KilLA

CaI2oLiNa

QuAnTuM

Dark

GeoMars

drs220

BioSoldier

l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

crimsontide22

OZleon

Poll
Do you like the changes??
Hell yeah I like it much better
54%
 54% [ 81 ]
I liked the old look better
23%
 23% [ 35 ]
Its ok but could be better
23%
 23% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 150

Share | 

Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which drugs have you done??
Marijuana
36%
 36% [ 13 ]
Coke
17%
 17% [ 6 ]
Crack
6%
 6% [ 2 ]
Acid
8%
 8% [ 3 ]
Extacy
11%
 11% [ 4 ]
Opium
3%
 3% [ 1 ]
Special K
8%
 8% [ 3 ]
Crystal
3%
 3% [ 1 ]
Crank
8%
 8% [ 3 ]
Heroin
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 36

AuthorMessage
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

Male Number of posts : 531
PSN : niHiL_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:10 pm

Are you kidding me did you not see some of the meandering epistles I wrote on the B2K site? Maybe not, I deleted some of them for being so wildly irrelevant to anything even remotely close to a PS3 FPS clan. lol

There are so many funny 80's and 90's Anti-Drug PSAa on YouTube, I'm seriously lol by myself about this one: no hint just click.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
PSN : KiILA_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:48 am

GeoMars wrote:
Are you kidding me did you not see some of the meandering epistles I wrote on the B2K site? Maybe not, I deleted some of them for being so wildly irrelevant to anything even remotely close to a PS3 FPS clan. lol

There are so many funny 80's and 90's Anti-Drug PSAa on YouTube, I'm seriously lol by myself about this one: no hint just click.

lol I never saw that 1. This is by far the most classic one that everyone used to see.

This one is just an outright shameless lie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Mon May 04, 2009 6:15 pm

Yeah that second one is bs...that third one is just disturbing lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MelVin
Private
Private

Number of posts : 6
PSN : Test

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Mon May 04, 2009 7:25 pm

KilLA wrote:
GeoMars wrote:
I have not gone a day since I was 18 without high grade pot. AND I'm walking evidence that it has no effect on your memory, my memory is sick. Horn tooted lol. It's entirely non-toxic, you can't overdose, I have tried on many occasions.

It freaked me out how casual opium use was when I used to visit friends at various colleges. The college culture had given it a harmless 'old school' rep which is ridiculous. I loved playing with drugs for like 2 years, (damn you Hunter S. Thompson) Extacy sex is awesome, don't jip yourselves later on, kiddos. I don't drink at all though, not a drop in years. That shit is just too toxic ... wine with food, that's all.

I once had to get a tooth pulled at an oral surgeon and I managed to snatch a whole bottle of ketamine. That stuff was fun but I left it at that bottle. lol So I smoke good pot like a chimney, and I take this non-addictive synthetic opiate without any nausea called Tramadol/Ultracet.

LOL @ tried to od on many occasions... I also enjoyed the X, probably the most out of everything on the list. I went to a rave one night in coco beach fla on 5 pills and was flying Cool. When I was young I tried alot of shit I mainly drink now but ocassionally get high in some way lol. Acid on the other hand I would have to say was the worst thing I ever tried, I took 3 hits of liquid on some sweet tarts and was literally out of my mind. I liked it at first but quickly got to the point where I just wanted it to end but it wouldnt lol. About 5 of us were so messed up that we went to a lake and for about 1 solid hour no one said a word and we just grunted and made animalistic gestures at eachother pointing at passing over planes and grunting ect. rofl, it was a very wierd time. If any of you have ever done acid you know how crazy it can get. Oh and lets not forget about the K-Hole Shocked. Im glad to see not everyone is so uptight about talking bout this stuff. If you never tried anything and dont want to theres nothing wrong with that but this thread was just for fun and to talk about experiences some of you shouldnt take it so seriously.

Herb and LSD are the 2 I hae really messed with, smoked coke in a dub once but just wasn't my things, I already talk to fast as is lol.
But LSD I did like for a while, Me and my buds would trip all the time. Until my first bad trip, which was my last trip. I have never been that pissed before or since. Sounds like you skipped the good stuff and went right to the bad trip... shitty luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Tue May 05, 2009 12:05 am

MelVin wrote:
KilLA wrote:
GeoMars wrote:
I have not gone a day since I was 18 without high grade pot. AND I'm walking evidence that it has no effect on your memory, my memory is sick. Horn tooted lol. It's entirely non-toxic, you can't overdose, I have tried on many occasions.

It freaked me out how casual opium use was when I used to visit friends at various colleges. The college culture had given it a harmless 'old school' rep which is ridiculous. I loved playing with drugs for like 2 years, (damn you Hunter S. Thompson) Extacy sex is awesome, don't jip yourselves later on, kiddos. I don't drink at all though, not a drop in years. That shit is just too toxic ... wine with food, that's all.

I once had to get a tooth pulled at an oral surgeon and I managed to snatch a whole bottle of ketamine. That stuff was fun but I left it at that bottle. lol So I smoke good pot like a chimney, and I take this non-addictive synthetic opiate without any nausea called Tramadol/Ultracet.

LOL @ tried to od on many occasions... I also enjoyed the X, probably the most out of everything on the list. I went to a rave one night in coco beach fla on 5 pills and was flying Cool. When I was young I tried alot of shit I mainly drink now but ocassionally get high in some way lol. Acid on the other hand I would have to say was the worst thing I ever tried, I took 3 hits of liquid on some sweet tarts and was literally out of my mind. I liked it at first but quickly got to the point where I just wanted it to end but it wouldnt lol. About 5 of us were so messed up that we went to a lake and for about 1 solid hour no one said a word and we just grunted and made animalistic gestures at eachother pointing at passing over planes and grunting ect. rofl, it was a very wierd time. If any of you have ever done acid you know how crazy it can get. Oh and lets not forget about the K-Hole Shocked. Im glad to see not everyone is so uptight about talking bout this stuff. If you never tried anything and dont want to theres nothing wrong with that but this thread was just for fun and to talk about experiences some of you shouldnt take it so seriously.

Herb and LSD are the 2 I hae really messed with, smoked coke in a dub once but just wasn't my things, I already talk to fast as is lol.
But LSD I did like for a while, Me and my buds would trip all the time. Until my first bad trip, which was my last trip. I have never been that pissed before or since. Sounds like you skipped the good stuff and went right to the bad trip... shitty luck

lol yeah it was pretty crazy. At one point I was driving down the interstate by myslef and kept rubbing my head because I thought there was a huge lump on it and it was freaking me out. Then I thought I went way past my exit and though I was lost but I hadnt even got any where near it yet....Very fucked up lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

Male Number of posts : 354
PSN : l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Tue May 05, 2009 12:08 am

I hope I never have as many problems as you druggies, lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madstyle__
BANNED
BANNED

Number of posts : 33
PSN : Madstyle__

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:57 pm

There were some left out.

Xanax, Valium, Meth, and Ambien.

Xanax + Ambien + a beer = FUCKS YOU UP

Also, Meth for some reason gives me amazing endurance for workouts and gameplaying.

And Valium just takes the edge off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:04 pm

Madstyle__ wrote:

Also, Meth for some reason gives me amazing endurance for workouts and gameplaying.

Now THAT is fucked up. lol Meth ... NONONONO!!!! I don't touch alcohol, not a drop in many years. And less than a gram of pot a day, and 2 or 3 painkillers a day. Anybody who thinks that is a "druggie" has no life experience. Anyone who smokes pot regularly knows that less than a gram a day is nothing. Wait are you Mataii, Madstyle? My bad if you're not, I just don't know anyone in TPF but him.

I do take Ambien to sleep though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madstyle__
BANNED
BANNED

Number of posts : 33
PSN : Madstyle__

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:21 pm

GeoMars wrote:
Madstyle__ wrote:

Now THAT is fucked up. lol Meth ... NONONONO!!!! I don't touch alcohol, not a drop in many years. And less than a gram of pot a day, and 2 or 3 painkillers a day. Anybody who thinks that is a "druggie" has no life experience. Anyone who smokes pot regularly knows that less than a gram a day is nothing. Wait are you Mataii, Madstyle? My bad if you're not, I just don't know anyone in TPF but him.

I tweak out on methylphenadate my friend, not crystal meth. I'm no shithead.

About the alchohol, I for some reason, prefer Pumpkin Harvest. A local mom n' pop store sells it and it is amazing.

As for pot, I just cannot function with that shit.

And ambien...one night I fell over cuz I thaught I saw a little ghost boy run at me when I got up to take a piss. Maybe he was real... 0.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:09 pm

Madstyle__ wrote:
GeoMars wrote:
Madstyle__ wrote:

I tweak out on methylphenadate my friend, not crystal meth. I'm no shithead.

About the alchohol, I for some reason, prefer Pumpkin Harvest. A local mom n' pop store sells it and it is amazing.

As for pot, I just cannot function with that shit.

And ambien...one night I fell over cuz I thaught I saw a little ghost boy run at me when I got up to take a piss. Maybe he was real... 0.o

Lol.... I thought you were talking about crystal to. The last time I took xanax and drank I ended up in jail for domestic violence, so yeah.....that was the last time that I have done that lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark
Dark

Male Number of posts : 661
PSN : DaI2k_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:28 pm

Domestic violence?? LMAO..you didnt beat JewBag up or did you?

KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:15 pm

Dark wrote:
Domestic violence?? LMAO..you didnt beat JewBag up or did you?

No Lol... Allegedly I choked my girlfriend that I was living with..... Allegedly lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pr0jkt
Sergeant
Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 93
PSN : Pr0jkt_Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:00 pm

I smoke pot(or "grade" as we call it in the UK) like all the time now lol.
I've done coke, once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:03 pm

Pr0jkt_ChAos wrote:
I smoke pot(or "grade" as we call it in the UK) like all the time now lol.
I've done coke, once.

Lol..... I saw this post a few min ago and that last line read

"I've smoked crack, once." Got something to hide Suspect.... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:39 pm

HA!!! LOL

The only time I ever did/do coke is when hot girls pull me into bathrooms for some fun time. How can I say no to that? lol So I only smoke pot (yes high grade stuff) but I'm not a fan of stoners, potheads or hippies and their culture ... they're pathetic IMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K0CKULEES
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
K0CKULEES

Number of posts : 203
PSN : l_kiLLi0nAil2e_l, xM

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:58 pm

I tried weed for the first time when i was 21. I didn't start again until i was 23 because of my roommates I was practically around it everyday so I smoked socially on the weekends for about 2 months. i have been clean for more than 3 months now though. I probably won't ever do it again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pr0jkt
Sergeant
Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 93
PSN : Pr0jkt_Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:30 pm

K0CKULEES wrote:
I tried weed for the first time when i was 21. I didn't start again until i was 23 because of my roommates I was practically around it everyday so I smoked socially on the weekends for about 2 months. i have been clean for more than 3 months now though. I probably won't ever do it again.
21 :O. Thats not like you lol. I started at 14. Embarassed
And yes. I do have something to hide Kila. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:45 pm

I want to make this clear:

I wouldn't smoke as much as I do if I didn't have terrible stomach problems. And the gram a day I smoke ain't much. I first smoked when I was I dunno 13 or 14, but only casually. I didn't start smoking daily until I was 18 or 19, when my stomach problems started. I don't smoke socially at all anymore, my use of pot is now totally health related, so I don't want to sit around with morons acting foolish and babbling about nothing. IMO most people shouldn't smoke pot, and I'm not a big fan of those Cali dispensaries, cuz they're not about helping people ... they're bs filled with lazy ass burnouts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*   

Back to top Go down

Drugs, Which ones have you done. *POLL*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2