HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
April 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930     
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Is anyone looking to get active again?
F2000 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am by IRoNHiDE

» Pics of my 2010 Camaro
F2000 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 am by Dark

» Mustang GT pics
F2000 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am by KilLA

» How is everyonedoing?
F2000 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm by drs220

» New PS3
F2000 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm by GeoMars

» ALABAMA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
F2000 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm by OpTiMuS

» HK clan
F2000 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm by crimsontide22

» What's been up?
F2000 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm by GeoMars

» Brett Favre
F2000 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm by crimsontide22

» Vikings
F2000 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm by OpTiMuS

» Hi
F2000 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm by Sneaky

» Whats good people?
F2000 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by Sneaky

» Its official
F2000 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am by OpTiMuS

» Killa Here is that link to the lottery for beta
F2000 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» BFBC 2 BETA
F2000 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 am by CaI2oLiNa

» piece of fucking shit
F2000 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm by QuAnTuM

» some info
F2000 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm by QuAnTuM

» FEAR
F2000 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:58 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» new account
F2000 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Uncharted 2
F2000 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am by crimsontide22

» just picked it up today
F2000 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 am by crimsontide22

» Thank God.... Great News
F2000 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 pm by QuAnTuM

» Back to Chaos or a New clan?
F2000 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» RAWNEZZ
F2000 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am by OpTiMuS

» The ASS Glitch
F2000 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Check it out!
F2000 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:37 pm by drs220

» new bad company 2 trailer
F2000 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 am by OZleon

» Don't hate...
F2000 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 pm by drs220

» Whats up?
F2000 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm by QuAnTuM

» R.I.P mOOse_nuCKle_VaJ
F2000 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 am by KilLA

» Post your highest K/D ratio for weapon or vehicle
F2000 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm by KilLA

» who has the ps3 slim?
F2000 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm by KilLA

» PS3 Slim
F2000 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am by CaI2oLiNa

» BOOO
F2000 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» I'm Behind You!
F2000 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm by BioSoldier

» Sonys new POS
F2000 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 pm by KilLA

» BFBC Spoof
F2000 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm by BioSoldier

» I love EOTL + The AH-64
F2000 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm by drs220

» This video is for all you hockey fans.... *Must watch*
F2000 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» OMG, you have to look!!!!
F2000 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Top posters
KilLA
F2000 I_vote_lcapF2000 I_voting_barF2000 I_vote_rcap 
CaI2oLiNa
F2000 I_vote_lcapF2000 I_voting_barF2000 I_vote_rcap 
QuAnTuM
F2000 I_vote_lcapF2000 I_voting_barF2000 I_vote_rcap 
Dark
F2000 I_vote_lcapF2000 I_voting_barF2000 I_vote_rcap 
GeoMars
F2000 I_vote_lcapF2000 I_voting_barF2000 I_vote_rcap 
drs220
F2000 I_vote_lcapF2000 I_voting_barF2000 I_vote_rcap 
BioSoldier
F2000 I_vote_lcapF2000 I_voting_barF2000 I_vote_rcap 
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
F2000 I_vote_lcapF2000 I_voting_barF2000 I_vote_rcap 
crimsontide22
F2000 I_vote_lcapF2000 I_voting_barF2000 I_vote_rcap 
OZleon
F2000 I_vote_lcapF2000 I_voting_barF2000 I_vote_rcap 
Poll
Do you like the changes??
Hell yeah I like it much better
F2000 I_vote_lcap54%F2000 I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 81 ]
I liked the old look better
F2000 I_vote_lcap23%F2000 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 35 ]
Its ok but could be better
F2000 I_vote_lcap23%F2000 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 150

Share
 

 F2000

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark
Moderator
Moderator
Dark

Male Number of posts : 661
Age : 29
Location : Toronto
PSN : DaI2k_ChAos
Reputation : 7
Points : 932
Joined : 2009-02-13

F2000 Empty
PostSubject: F2000   F2000 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:05 pm

They released the F2000 to every player today... No

_________________
Dark What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

Male Number of posts : 354
Age : 23
Location : Texas
PSN : l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
Reputation : -25
Points : 420
Joined : 2009-04-02

F2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2000   F2000 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:08 pm

NO FUKING WAY!!!! YIPEE, YES, Ive wanted that shit 4 soooooo long, lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

Male Number of posts : 729
Age : 28
Location : East Coast, USA
PSN : QuAnTuIVI
Reputation : 4
Points : 1160
Joined : 2009-02-13

F2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2000   F2000 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:14 pm

its only 4 this weekend, don't believe me check badcompany.ea.com they opened up every gun for this weekend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer


Number of posts : 395
Age : 33
PSN : ZUESx
Reputation : -18
Points : 340
Joined : 2009-02-17

F2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2000   F2000 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:11 am

i already got it and its pretty good. if u have bad aim this gun is horrible for u.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

Male Number of posts : 354
Age : 23
Location : Texas
PSN : l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
Reputation : -25
Points : 420
Joined : 2009-04-02

F2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2000   F2000 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:47 am

im so FUKIN pissed that i wont have my ps3 for a long time. im missing out on all unlocks weekend!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

Male Number of posts : 784
Age : 37
Location : Georgia
PSN : Test
Reputation : 9
Points : 902
Joined : 2009-02-19

F2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2000   F2000 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:44 pm

so I tried this gun and it SUCKS, i dont know what is so special with it, but it could just be me, it seems like I keep getting beat out on kills and what not, but who CARES, i have been getting killed a lot lately, I am just going to stop spawning in on teammates and flags, every time I spawn on someone here lately seems like I die
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drs220
Moderator
Moderator
drs220

Number of posts : 438
Age : 42
PSN : Test
Reputation : 3
Points : 521
Joined : 2009-02-13

F2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2000   F2000 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:51 pm

CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS wrote:
so I tried this gun and it SUCKS, i dont know what is so special with it, but it could just be me, it seems like I keep getting beat out on kills and what not, but who CARES, i have been getting killed a lot lately, I am just going to stop spawning in on teammates and flags, every time I spawn on someone here lately seems like I die

Im terrible with it also....uses to much ammo. I think Im going back to my UMP for good and mix in the AN94 occasionally, I just seem to get alot more headshots and get beat out at close range alot less with UMP. Also I have trouble killing multiple enemys with these High rate of fire/low damage guns, unless Im getting the headshots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

Male Number of posts : 729
Age : 28
Location : East Coast, USA
PSN : QuAnTuIVI
Reputation : 4
Points : 1160
Joined : 2009-02-13

F2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2000   F2000 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:00 pm

dont know what it is about this gun, i cant figure it out... on my first account the first 2 days i used it i kicked ass with it then every time since then i absolutely sucked with it, now im using it again and am kicking ass with it again, went 12/2 on acta non verba, 10 F2000 kills with like 36% accuracy, i cant figure this damn gun out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

Male Number of posts : 531
Age : 35
Location : nyc
PSN : niHiL_ChAos
Reputation : 2
Points : 781
Joined : 2009-04-08

F2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2000   F2000 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:30 am

I like the gun a lot, it's too bad it doesn't record stats. (seriously FUCK DICE/EA on that one) The reason I like the gun, and do well with it, is probably because it's so comparable to the PP2000, go to the unlock screen and compare them, they line up perfectly. I alternate between them a lot and I don't have to shift modes much since they're so similar. You have to stay pretty high strung to use the F and the PP well too, so it's not very relaxing. lol The pace I keep while playing spec w the PP often tires me out. Eternal, I actually love the high rate of fire/low damage, and the majority of my kills are double kills. I dunno ... bad handling just feels like good handling to me now.

I've been using the M16 more lately, just so I can see some stats, but my M16 stats still suck ass. lol I must have fired it off randomly a lot last year. I could use some assault gun suggestions since it's my 2nd most comfortable class to play behind spec.

BTW Chris Allen unlocked the F2000 for me on both GaiusMars and B2K_Savager .... I couldn't do it since I'm on a Mac with a broken disc drive so I couldn't install Bootcamp to DL one of the Windows BF demos. He's in ChAos still, no? I think he'd probably be willing to unlock it for the guys who still want it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drs220
Moderator
Moderator
drs220

Number of posts : 438
Age : 42
PSN : Test
Reputation : 3
Points : 521
Joined : 2009-02-13

F2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2000   F2000 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:29 am

GeoMars wrote:
I like the gun a lot, it's too bad it doesn't record stats. (seriously FUCK DICE/EA on that one) The reason I like the gun, and do well with it, is probably because it's so comparable to the PP2000, go to the unlock screen and compare them, they line up perfectly. I alternate between them a lot and I don't have to shift modes much since they're so similar. You have to stay pretty high strung to use the F and the PP well too, so it's not very relaxing. lol The pace I keep while playing spec w the PP often tires me out. Eternal, I actually love the high rate of fire/low damage, and the majority of my kills are double kills. I dunno ... bad handling just feels like good handling to me now.

I've been using the M16 more lately, just so I can see some stats, but my M16 stats still suck ass. lol I must have fired it off randomly a lot last year. I could use some assault gun suggestions since it's my 2nd most comfortable class to play behind spec.

BTW Chris Allen unlocked the F2000 for me on both GaiusMars and B2K_Savager .... I couldn't do it since I'm on a Mac with a broken disc drive so I couldn't install Bootcamp to DL one of the Windows BF demos. He's in ChAos still, no? I think he'd probably be willing to unlock it for the guys who still want it.

Well, I guess its like any gun, once you use it alot you develope an understanding of the range and limitations. I guess I just havnt used it enough. And yes Chris is still in clan,he just hasnt been getting on much in the past few months. He unlocked F2000 for me on my other 2 accounts I just didnt use it alot. I have over 12,000 kills with the UMP so its real easy for me to wipe out multiple enemys with that gun. I've just never been an Assault person, but have been playing it more lately to freshin things up on this game to keep me interested. Also since EVERYONE uses sensors I think Specialist is the way to go since you only appear for a few seconds to them.

Went 33/9 1045 pts today using UMP only on acta against those sensor throwing VR's, I really love playing these guys because they will be runnning around with knife out and throwing sensors everywhere,easy kills for a specialist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

Male Number of posts : 784
Age : 37
Location : Georgia
PSN : Test
Reputation : 9
Points : 902
Joined : 2009-02-19

F2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2000   F2000 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:59 pm

i LOVE the ump, its the gun I use the most, the rate of fire isnt as good as some of the other ones but the damage is one of the best, seems like you get a couple better kills with the ump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drs220
Moderator
Moderator
drs220

Number of posts : 438
Age : 42
PSN : Test
Reputation : 3
Points : 521
Joined : 2009-02-13

F2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2000   F2000 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:07 pm

CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS wrote:
i LOVE the ump, its the gun I use the most, the rate of fire isnt as good as some of the other ones but the damage is one of the best, seems like you get a couple better kills with the ump

UMP is so great because with the low rate of fire and high damage and large clip you should never have problems running out of ammo with this gun especially when firing at multiple targets on same clip. Just dont use it to snipe like JDV does in one of his vids,lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

Male Number of posts : 531
Age : 35
Location : nyc
PSN : niHiL_ChAos
Reputation : 2
Points : 781
Joined : 2009-04-08

F2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2000   F2000 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:39 pm

EteI2naL_ChAos wrote:
Well, I guess its like any gun, once you use it alot you develop an understanding of the range and limitations.

Yea, I think a large reason I like this game so much is that it's a good mix of active thinking and intuition ... but same for all great video games, I'm thinking of Street Fighter specifically.

EteI2naL_ChAos wrote:
Also since EVERYONE uses sensors I think Specialist is the way to go since you only appear for a few seconds to them.

WHAT? Seriously? Is that the deal where you spot someone, the red dot appears, you track them, then just as they're about to come out from behind something, the red dot disappears? What are these invisible powers you wrote about?

Oh and like the UMP too, if I feel like getting off the PP2000 but want to stay spec that is what I use. I dunno how I started liking the PP so much but I can take 3 people out easily with one clip, I've learned to very rapidly start and stop shooting w/ it as needed. First time I tried the UMP was to get my spec patches, it felt like a damn supergun! It has a lot of recoil doesn't it? Maybe I'm mixed up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drs220
Moderator
Moderator
drs220

Number of posts : 438
Age : 42
PSN : Test
Reputation : 3
Points : 521
Joined : 2009-02-13

F2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2000   F2000 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:59 pm

WHAT? Seriously? Is that the deal where you spot someone, the red dot appears, you track them, then just as they're about to come out from behind something, the red dot disappears? What are these invisible powers you wrote about?


Well alot of people dont know that Specialists appear on sensors radar for alot less time than any other class, I believe its 3 seconds for spec and every other class is between 10-15 seconds. UMP doesnt have alot of recoil(at least I dont notice it) I aim for the head and get alot of headshots with it, Guns with alot of recoil usually require you to aim for upper body to get headshot, the SMG in KZ2 is a perfect example of that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer


Number of posts : 395
Age : 33
PSN : ZUESx
Reputation : -18
Points : 340
Joined : 2009-02-17

F2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2000   F2000 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:36 am

UMP is da best
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

Male Number of posts : 354
Age : 23
Location : Texas
PSN : l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
Reputation : -25
Points : 420
Joined : 2009-04-02

F2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2000   F2000 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:50 pm

GeoMars wrote:
I like the gun a lot, it's too bad it doesn't record stats. (seriously FUCK DICE/EA on that one) The reason I like the gun, and do well with it, is probably because it's so comparable to the PP2000, go to the unlock screen and compare them, they line up perfectly. I alternate between them a lot and I don't have to shift modes much since they're so similar. You have to stay pretty high strung to use the F and the PP well too, so it's not very relaxing. lol The pace I keep while playing spec w the PP often tires me out. Eternal, I actually love the high rate of fire/low damage, and the majority of my kills are double kills. I dunno ... bad handling just feels like good handling to me now.

I've been using the M16 more lately, just so I can see some stats, but my M16 stats still suck ass. lol I must have fired it off randomly a lot last year. I could use some assault gun suggestions since it's my 2nd most comfortable class to play behind spec.

BTW Chris Allen unlocked the F2000 for me on both GaiusMars and B2K_Savager .... I couldn't do it since I'm on a Mac with a broken disc drive so I couldn't install Bootcamp to DL one of the Windows BF demos. He's in ChAos still, no? I think he'd probably be willing to unlock it for the guys who still want it.


wait so whos the dude that can get the gun unlocked??? and how can i reach him and tell him to please unlock the fuckin gun for me....i tried doing the whole download the demo shit, but it wont run on my laptop

and btw, i dunno why, but im amazing with the f2000. Im in the same situation as you in a way, cause i previously used nothing but the pp2000 until i switched to assult cause of the auto injector....so having a pp2000 like gun AND the auto injector is amazin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

Male Number of posts : 531
Age : 35
Location : nyc
PSN : niHiL_ChAos
Reputation : 2
Points : 781
Joined : 2009-04-08

F2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2000   F2000 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:12 pm

DeAdIy_ChAos wrote:
and btw, i dunno why, but im amazing with the f2000. Im in the same situation as you in a way, cause i previously used nothing but the pp2000 until i switched to assult cause of the auto injector....so having a pp2000 like gun AND the auto injector is amazin

YUP! >>>> wait so did you get to use it yet or no?

"And yes Chris is still in clan, he just hasnt been getting on much in the past few months. He unlocked F2000 for me on my other 2 accounts I just didnt use it alot." - Eternal

So ask Eternal, I thought his name was on the clan roster or member list but I don't see it. One of his PSNs is ChrisAllen247. I'd mention that you're not being a lazy bastard that there are technical issues preventing you from getting it done yourself ... not that he's not a nice guy or anything. Actually I did rip him to shreds on the B2K site once for saying all Americans were lousy at geography. hehe

F2000 is my favorite assault rifle but it just sucks so much that no stats record for it that I've drifted away lately. Is anyone good enough at math to figure out an equation to apply that would solve for x, using the other assault rifle stats and overall assault kit stats? I probably knew how to do that 10 years ago. lol sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

Male Number of posts : 354
Age : 23
Location : Texas
PSN : l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
Reputation : -25
Points : 420
Joined : 2009-04-02

F2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2000   F2000 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:18 pm

GeoMars wrote:
DeAdIy_ChAos wrote:
and btw, i dunno why, but im amazing with the f2000. Im in the same situation as you in a way, cause i previously used nothing but the pp2000 until i switched to assult cause of the auto injector....so having a pp2000 like gun AND the auto injector is amazin

YUP! >>>> wait so did you get to use it yet or no?

"And yes Chris is still in clan, he just hasnt been getting on much in the past few months. He unlocked F2000 for me on my other 2 accounts I just didnt use it alot." - Eternal

So ask Eternal, I thought his name was on the clan roster or member list but I don't see it. One of his PSNs is ChrisAllen247. I'd mention that you're not being a lazy bastard that there are technical issues preventing you from getting it done yourself ... not that he's not a nice guy or anything. Actually I did rip him to shreds on the B2K site once for saying all Americans were lousy at geography. hehe

F2000 is my favorite assault rifle but it just sucks so much that no stats record for it that I've drifted away lately. Is anyone good enough at math to figure out an equation to apply that would solve for x, using the other assault rifle stats and overall assault kit stats? I probably knew how to do that 10 years ago. lol sad

so is eternal really ChrisAllen? and i havent officially been able to use it for a full game cause i missed all unlocks weekend and wont have a ps3 for awhile...but i pick it up whenever i can and when i do i just totally kick ass with it. I remember going on a 15 kill streak with it on FI...it a beast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

Male Number of posts : 531
Age : 35
Location : nyc
PSN : niHiL_ChAos
Reputation : 2
Points : 781
Joined : 2009-04-08

F2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2000   F2000 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:33 pm

Oh, right you can still pick it up that slipped my mind. And no, lol Eternal isn't Chris Allen, but I was saying shoot Eternal a message, and ask him where you should message CA since I haven't seen CA anywhere in quite a while. I just don't know the best way to reach him at the moment.

edit: FI + F2000 is a win, I've stopped overwhelming steamrolling Attackers dead in their tracks single handedly there like a fucking ACME anvil. I posted a pic in the gallery from one of those games, go take a look! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drs220
Moderator
Moderator
drs220

Number of posts : 438
Age : 42
PSN : Test
Reputation : 3
Points : 521
Joined : 2009-02-13

F2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2000   F2000 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:29 pm

GeoMars wrote:
Oh, right you can still pick it up that slipped my mind. And no, lol Eternal isn't Chris Allen, but I was saying shoot Eternal a message, and ask him where you should message CA since I haven't seen CA anywhere in quite a while. I just don't know the best way to reach him at the moment.

edit: FI + F2000 is a win, I've stopped overwhelming steamrolling Attackers dead in their tracks single handedly there like a fucking ACME anvil. I posted a pic in the gallery from one of those games, go take a look! Razz

I'll send CA a message, but dont get your hopes up Deadly, he's hardly on anymore and he told me he's done creating accounts for people so they can get F2000.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

Male Number of posts : 531
Age : 35
Location : nyc
PSN : niHiL_ChAos
Reputation : 2
Points : 781
Joined : 2009-04-08

F2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2000   F2000 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:32 pm

oops! pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark
Moderator
Moderator
Dark

Male Number of posts : 661
Age : 29
Location : Toronto
PSN : DaI2k_ChAos
Reputation : 7
Points : 932
Joined : 2009-02-13

F2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2000   F2000 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:41 pm

Yea they took it a away yeaaaaaaaaaaaa

_________________
Dark What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drs220
Moderator
Moderator
drs220

Number of posts : 438
Age : 42
PSN : Test
Reputation : 3
Points : 521
Joined : 2009-02-13

F2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2000   F2000 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:42 pm

GeoMars wrote:
oops! pale

Oops what? I was just quoting you geo on this message since I was refered to about deadlys interest in obtaining F2000 and that I would contact Chris. Wasnt a mistake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OZleon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
OZleon

Male Number of posts : 275
Age : 27
Location : Florida
PSN : OZleon
Reputation : 2
Points : 331
Joined : 2009-02-13

F2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2000   F2000 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:46 pm

so deadly how bad do you want the gun. i do know of a place where you could get it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

Male Number of posts : 531
Age : 35
Location : nyc
PSN : niHiL_ChAos
Reputation : 2
Points : 781
Joined : 2009-04-08

F2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2000   F2000 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:39 am

EteI2naL_ChAos wrote:
GeoMars wrote:
oops! pale

Oops what? I was just quoting you geo on this message since I was refered to about deadlys interest in obtaining F2000 and that I would contact Chris. Wasnt a mistake.

I just thought I may have put you or Chris on the spot there, that's all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




F2000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2000   F2000 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
F2000
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: → Public Topics :: Post Graveyard-
Jump to: