Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Is anyone looking to get active again?
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am by IRoNHiDE

» Pics of my 2010 Camaro
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 am by Dark

» Mustang GT pics
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am by KilLA

» How is everyonedoing?
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm by drs220

» New PS3
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm by GeoMars

» ALABAMA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm by OpTiMuS

» HK clan
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm by crimsontide22

» What's been up?
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm by GeoMars

» Brett Favre
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm by crimsontide22

» Vikings
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm by OpTiMuS

» Hi
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm by Sneaky

» Whats good people?
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by Sneaky

» Its official
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am by OpTiMuS

» Killa Here is that link to the lottery for beta
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» BFBC 2 BETA
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 am by CaI2oLiNa

» piece of fucking shit
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm by QuAnTuM

» some info
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm by QuAnTuM

» FEAR
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:58 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» new account
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Uncharted 2
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am by crimsontide22

» just picked it up today
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 am by crimsontide22

» Thank God.... Great News
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 pm by QuAnTuM

» Back to Chaos or a New clan?
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» RAWNEZZ
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am by OpTiMuS

» The ASS Glitch
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Check it out!
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:37 pm by drs220

» new bad company 2 trailer
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 am by OZleon

» Don't hate...
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 pm by drs220

» Whats up?
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm by QuAnTuM

» R.I.P mOOse_nuCKle_VaJ
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 am by KilLA

» Post your highest K/D ratio for weapon or vehicle
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm by KilLA

» who has the ps3 slim?
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm by KilLA

» PS3 Slim
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am by CaI2oLiNa

» BOOO
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» I'm Behind You!
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm by BioSoldier

» Sonys new POS
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 pm by KilLA

» BFBC Spoof
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm by BioSoldier

» I love EOTL + The AH-64
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm by drs220

» This video is for all you hockey fans.... *Must watch*
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» OMG, you have to look!!!!
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Top posters
KilLA
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO I_vote_lcapStrange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO I_voting_barStrange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO I_vote_rcap 
CaI2oLiNa
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO I_vote_lcapStrange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO I_voting_barStrange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO I_vote_rcap 
QuAnTuM
Dark
GeoMars
drs220
BioSoldier
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
crimsontide22
OZleon
Poll
Do you like the changes??
Hell yeah I like it much better
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO I_vote_lcap54%Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 81 ]
I liked the old look better
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO I_vote_lcap23%Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 35 ]
Its ok but could be better
Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO I_vote_lcap23%Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 150

Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JeWBaG
Admin
Admin
JeWBaG

Male Number of posts : 244
PSN : N/A ATM

Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO Empty
PostSubject: Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO   Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:21 pm

Quote :

Flag this message
Jewbag name is offensive

Sunday, May 10, 2009 9:42 AM

"anonymous.dc639170b7"

Add sender to Contacts

To:

Dear Blake and Sons aka Jewbag,

It has been brought to our attention that you are using the name jewbag to run a website forum for a gaming community.
We have researched the complaint and found it to be true and have also
found that you are creating propaganda in the form of maps using this
jewbag name.

Make no mistake about it, we do not take this lightly. You are about to start a war that you can't finish.

We also know that you are a child molester and will have to post fliers in your community of your actions with children if you do not remove the jewbag name now.

We
do not like getting in peoples personal business and private activity
but you have not given any other options simply for the fact you are
starting this war.

We need to see immediately in the forums that you are working on changing this name from jewbag to something non offensive.

If
we do not see that you have starting changing the jewbag name then we
have only one further course of action which is to report your child
molestation activities to the authorities and your community near the Charleston SC area.

Think about what will happen if everyone in your community finds out that you molest children.

Drop the jewbag name now or forever hold your peace.

We consider all your previous acts against those that differ with the jewbag name an act of violence and will deal with you accordingly if you do not stop now.

This email was sent via http://www.AnonymousSpeech.com,
the worlds leading http://www.anonymousspeech.com>anonymous email provider.
Paid memberships do not show this footer message.

?????? Also another strange email...........

Quote :

This sender is DomainKeys verified
"Chris Flauding"

To:

@yahoo.com

jus wana say yer maps r the koolest an chaos theory rocks!!!! keep up the good workStrange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO 01

--- On Mon, 5/4/09, Blake & Sons <@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re:
To: "Chris Flauding"
Date: Monday, May 4, 2009, 7:58 AM

For sure, who is this lol

---
On Mon, 5/4/09, Chris Flauding wrote:
Subject:
To: @yahoo.com
Date: Monday, May 4, 2009, 12:41 AM

is that you jewbag?Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO 03

I dont use this email account for anything related to this sitew or anything gaming lol. I think one of you whores have something to do with this lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaos.hitart.com
Dark
Dark

Male Number of posts : 661
PSN : DaI2k_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO   Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:42 pm

Yo that shit is freaky...
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
PSN : KiILA_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO   Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:19 am

hahaha thats some funny shit....wasnt me though.
Back to top Go down
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

Male Number of posts : 354
PSN : l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

PostSubject: Re: Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO   Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:02 pm

wow, I dont take it lightly that you molest children, lol
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

Male Number of posts : 784
PSN : Test

PostSubject: Re: Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO   Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:41 pm

well I have no idea if the email would be real or fake but by the looks of it I would have to lean toward fake, I wouldnt worry about it
Back to top Go down
JeWBaG
Admin
Admin
JeWBaG

PostSubject: Re: Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO   Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:25 pm

DeAdIy_ChAos wrote:
wow, I dont take it lightly that you molest children, lol

Dirty Bitch...lol

CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS wrote:
well I have no idea if the email would be real or fake but by the looks of it I would have to lean toward fake, I wouldnt worry about it

Freaked me out a little when I first read it from a hacking my pc stand point so just just beefed up my security and said fuck em. I did start trouble at a cod related forum and was banned so im sure it was one of those little bastards.. how they got that email I have no fkn clue. Figured I would see if it was u guys tho lol
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

PostSubject: Re: Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO   Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:38 pm

yeah I would beef up the security a lot, I wouldnt worry about it though, I got an email the other day from someone with the same name of a friend of mine but not an email address that I recognized and I opened it up and it told me to go to a link, f that, shit like that is to suspicious
Back to top Go down
JeWBaG
Admin
Admin
JeWBaG

PostSubject: Re: Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO   Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:24 pm

yup good thinking. A lot of times youll see paypal emails asking you to log in and verify shit.. click link, looks exactly like paypal but there just logging your username and password and will act like there was some problem with you logging in. A lot of shit out there to get your personal info
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

PostSubject: Re: Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO   Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:27 pm

I get that email from paypal and ebay all the freakin time, I have actually contacted ebay and paypal because of that, it always has something to do about payment, and I used to use paypal all the time and ebay thats why I called and they informed be that all the emails that they send out to members always have the member names and the emails that you get from the fake site never has your real name in the email, thats how you will know if it is a fake or not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO   Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Email I Got.. Any of you Responsible? LMAO
Page 1 of 1