HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
February 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Is anyone looking to get active again?
Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am by IRoNHiDE

» Pics of my 2010 Camaro
Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 am by Dark

» Mustang GT pics
Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am by KilLA

» How is everyonedoing?
Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm by drs220

» New PS3
Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm by GeoMars

» ALABAMA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm by OpTiMuS

» HK clan
Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm by crimsontide22

» What's been up?
Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm by GeoMars

» Brett Favre
Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm by crimsontide22

» Vikings
Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm by OpTiMuS

» Hi
Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm by Sneaky

» Whats good people?
Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by Sneaky

» Its official
Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am by OpTiMuS

» Killa Here is that link to the lottery for beta
Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» BFBC 2 BETA
Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 am by CaI2oLiNa

» piece of fucking shit
Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm by QuAnTuM

» some info
Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm by QuAnTuM

» FEAR
Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:58 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» new account
Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Uncharted 2
Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am by crimsontide22

» just picked it up today
Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 am by crimsontide22

» Thank God.... Great News
Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 pm by QuAnTuM

» Back to Chaos or a New clan?
Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» RAWNEZZ
Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am by OpTiMuS

» The ASS Glitch
Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Check it out!
Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:37 pm by drs220

» new bad company 2 trailer
Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 am by OZleon

» Don't hate...
Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 pm by drs220

» Whats up?
Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm by QuAnTuM

» R.I.P mOOse_nuCKle_VaJ
Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 am by KilLA

» Post your highest K/D ratio for weapon or vehicle
Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm by KilLA

» who has the ps3 slim?
Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm by KilLA

» PS3 Slim
Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am by CaI2oLiNa

» BOOO
Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» I'm Behind You!
Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm by BioSoldier

» Sonys new POS
Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 pm by KilLA

» BFBC Spoof
Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm by BioSoldier

» I love EOTL + The AH-64
Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm by drs220

» This video is for all you hockey fans.... *Must watch*
Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» OMG, you have to look!!!!
Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Top posters
KilLA

CaI2oLiNa

QuAnTuM

Dark

GeoMars

drs220

BioSoldier

l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

crimsontide22

OZleon

Poll
Do you like the changes??
Hell yeah I like it much better
54%
 54% [ 81 ]
I liked the old look better
23%
 23% [ 35 ]
Its ok but could be better
23%
 23% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 150

Share | 

A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xKrownRoyalxL4DX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Male Number of posts : 201
PSN : xKrownRoyalxL4Dx

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates   Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:13 pm

CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS wrote:
So it was me and my brother and we were playing conquest against the DMI clan which I think are new because I have never seem them before, they got one guy spamming sensors and the rest are taking the kills so I send a msg saying you couldnt do shit without sensors, get a reply saying you have all the lag in the world helping you. Well needless to say we start a new round on ascension and it was just me and my bro and the rest of the other team which I think was 8 at the time, I proceeded to let them take all the bases while leaving one hammered with C4 and guess what, I got all 4 of the DMI clan with my C4 at the RU base and I just laughed my ass off and sent a msg back saying HAHAHA lag that!!! FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!!!! bet you they didnt see that C4 coming did they

i just love it when they didnt even have ther guns drawn.. you would go and try to take a base and then 4 guys would appear from nowhere, and have there nives out..

the pussy azzz bitches had use out numberd 4.5 to 1. why would they yave to use sensors. all they had to do was notice that a flag was being taken.. and bam kill us the old fashion way....but what kind of fun is that..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

Male Number of posts : 784
PSN : Test

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates   Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:20 pm

yeah people know that they suck at the game so they basically have to use a cheat like sensors in order to uneven the balance, but you know what like quantum says when 1943 and bf2 comes out then they will all suck at the game so yeah bring it on bitches........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drs220
drs220

Number of posts : 438

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates   Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:07 pm

Had a funny game late last night on EOTL GR with Dark Quantum irreducible and a few others. Was tired and almost ready to leave and some young kid in me and Darks squad kept bitching and moaning about everyone, we wernt getting attacked very hard so I decided to have some fun. Shot him in the face with a rocket and he starts bitching up a storm about me. He spawns in as spec and walks up to me shooting tracer darts my direction so he ate another rocket point blank. By this time this kid is almost crying on mic.He spawns and I just start chasing him around base for a few minutes and he starts crying for me to leave him alone, kid was so scared I saw him hiding in a corner of warehouse with half health from another squadmate that got in on the fun, he starts crying again bagging" please dont shoot me Eternal" so I threw a med pack at him, dark tells me to lay off so I stopped bethering him. Just thought it was funny as hell the way he was crying over a fucking game, poor kid.

Last edited by EteI2naL_ChAos on Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
PSN : KiILA_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates   Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:14 pm

EteI2naL_ChAos wrote:
Had a funny game late last night on EOTL GR with Dark Quantum irreducible and a few others. Was tired and almost ready to leave and some young kid in me and Darks squad kept bitching and moaning about everyone, we wernt getting attacked very hard so I decided to have some fun. Shot him in the face with a rocket and he starts bitching up a storm about me. He spawns in as spec and walks up to me shotting tracer darts so he ate another rocket point blank. By this time this kid is almost crying on mic.He spawns and I just start chasing him around base for a few minutes and he starts crying for me to leave him alone, kid was so scared I saw him hiding in a corner of warehouse with half health from another squadmate that got in on the fun, he starts crying again bagging" please dont shoot me Eternal" so I threw a med pack at him, dark tells me to lay off so I stopped bethering him. Just thought it was funny as hell the way he was crying over a fucking game, poor kid.

very funny shit........ lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates   Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:56 pm

EteI2naL_ChAos wrote:
Had a funny game late last night on EOTL GR with Dark Quantum irreducible and a few others. Was tired and almost ready to leave and some young kid in me and Darks squad kept bitching and moaning about everyone, we wernt getting attacked very hard so I decided to have some fun. Shot him in the face with a rocket and he starts bitching up a storm about me. He spawns in as spec and walks up to me shooting tracer darts my direction so he ate another rocket point blank. By this time this kid is almost crying on mic.He spawns and I just start chasing him around base for a few minutes and he starts crying for me to leave him alone, kid was so scared I saw him hiding in a corner of warehouse with half health from another squadmate that got in on the fun, he starts crying again bagging" please dont shoot me Eternal" so I threw a med pack at him, dark tells me to lay off so I stopped bethering him. Just thought it was funny as hell the way he was crying over a fucking game, poor kid.

that kids name wouldnt be ultimate chaos would it, cause I think he bitches all the time and cries that he gets team killed all the time, I dont know who would do that though, NOT ME LOL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drs220
drs220

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates   Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:07 pm

CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS wrote:
EteI2naL_ChAos wrote:

that kids name wouldnt be ultimate chaos would it, cause I think he bitches all the time and cries that he gets team killed all the time, I dont know who would do that though, NOT ME LOL!!!!!

Yh dick, you crashed the chopper the other day trying to roadkill him with me in gunner seat, you missed terribly too,lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates   Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:10 pm

yeah I was just fuckin around on that one, I didnt even think I could get him, then again I didnt think the chopper would blow up either, hmmmm mental note, dont do that again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
USLarry
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
USLarry

Male Number of posts : 135
PSN : USLarry

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates   Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:09 pm

A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates would have to include me running over crimsontide22 in a tank atleast 4 or 5 times a night. Unfortunately we are on the same team when it happens. Care to testify crimson?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark
Dark

Male Number of posts : 661
PSN : DaI2k_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates   Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:49 pm

[quote="EteI2naL_ChAos"]
CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS wrote:
EteI2naL_ChAos wrote:

Yo that was the funniest shit ever!!! kid was soo fkn hilarious. Moaning and crying cuz no one would do anything. I felt bad towards the end though.

BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Number of posts : 395
PSN : ZUESx

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates   Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:18 am

lol i feel bad for the kid but yet i don't Twisted Evil
Tell me his PSN, make his life worse. lol jk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xKrownRoyalxL4DX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
xKrownRoyalxL4DX

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates   Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:06 pm

I was playing solo last night before killa, eternal and i squaded together.
i was playing CQ oasis, we had 9 on our team and the other team was full.
and of course the reagular sensor spammers were out last night thick.
we had two bases left so i was taking the back way from the mec base to the us base. after i got there, i walked around the corner and notice 2 and 3 people spawning near the base.
i was playing spec, which i hardly ever do. so i started to plant c4 near the spawn point. so after about 3 minutes i c4 21 players and only died twice. i got the bronze, silver , and gold patch all at once it was awesome. the game was almost over by then, and i was going to take the flag, when all of a sudden a sniper walked around the corner with his butter knife out. so i was backing up, and droped some c4 and blew his ass to the second floor. wish i would have taken it pick, it was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates   Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:46 pm

That kind of shit is always hilarious, c4 I think has to be the funnest extra in battlefield, there is nothing like planting c4 taking a seat from a distance to watch someone walk up to the base thinking that they are going to take it then BAM no sir your blown up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xx_-FLAlVlE-_xX
Private First Class
Private First Class

Number of posts : 19
PSN : PS3 PSN

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates   Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:49 pm

When Eternal was gunning for me a couple days ago, I was flying low and all the sudden we were tked by a friendly JDAM. Funny thing is, I wasn't near any tank, and I'm pretty sure there wasn't an enemy soldier under me or I would have seen him. Damn, my bad, eternal.... lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark
Dark

Male Number of posts : 661
PSN : DaI2k_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates   Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:59 pm

oh yea I was there...that shit was funny

drs220
drs220

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates   Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:22 pm

Xx_-FLAlVlE-_xX wrote:
When Eternal was gunning for me a couple days ago, I was flying low and all the sudden we were tked by a friendly JDAM. Funny thing is, I wasn't near any tank, and I'm pretty sure there wasn't an enemy soldier under me or I would have seen him. Damn, my bad, eternal.... lol.

Yh , I was at a loss for words on that one. We did good together though, I was suprised I had 20 kills in gunner seat with you with the short time we flew together, didnt seem like I did that well, guess Im just used to Geonocide and xMFHxchaos and their crazy flying which is hard to gun for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates   Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:18 pm

Xx_-FLAlVlE-_xX wrote:

Lol, I have flown into friendly J-dams and friendly artillery on quite a few occasions. All you can do is laugh when that shit happens, wrong place wrong time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates   Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:39 pm

Me eternal,geo ,and ultimate were on eotl last night for both the US and RU and I went a combined 52/2 in the choppers (One of my deaths was a TK so it should have been 52/1)!!! It was a couple of great games.. We all dominated that game hardcore, geo got caught up in a TKing war with the guys that tried to shoot at me for getting in the chopper before them. Thanks for the back up Geo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

Male Number of posts : 531
PSN : niHiL_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates   Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:26 pm

That sucked for me, I dunno why I was so I pissed off, I usually never get in TK wars. I couldn't shoot anyone for a few games last night either. Everyone was outgunning me head on when I had the PP2000, which is bullshit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xKrownRoyalxL4DX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
xKrownRoyalxL4DX

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates   Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:53 pm

KilLA wrote:
Me eternal,geo ,and ultimate were on eotl last night for both the US and RU and I went a combined 52/2 in the choppers (One of my deaths was a TK so it should have been 52/1)!!! It was a couple of great games.. We all dominated that game hardcore, geo got caught up in a TKing war with the guys that tried to shoot at me for getting in the chopper before them. Thanks for the back up Geo.

the sad part of this awesome show of ass kicking was the last game we played, we only had one base, and we still one the match.killa and eternal had the air covered, and me and geo had the ground. i was in a tank . they kept spawning in at the ru base to get the chopper, then killa and i would blast it as soon as they got into it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xKrownRoyalxL4DX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
xKrownRoyalxL4DX

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates   Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:12 pm

CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS wrote:
EteI2naL_ChAos wrote:

i only bitch about it when its you doing it to me. like when in cq oasis the other day we were crossing the bridge to get to ms julys vacation home, and ome lile punk, goat rapping carolina boy was firing Rl at me the whole way.. ... or when you shot me down in the chopper when you had the other choper, or when you c4'd me when i was kiding in a hole on harvest day, or run me over in a tank. but who is keeping count. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

Male Number of posts : 531
PSN : niHiL_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates   Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:41 pm

After we destroyed that shit for brains secretzsquirrel I answered his "gay clan for fags" message with one word, "What?"

I dunno why I found that so satisfying. lol "WHAT?!" He didn't say shit back. I should have listened to you guys about the lag last night, I messed up more than once, I had some 19-1 matches but a few 11/12 ones too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates   Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:28 pm

GeoMars wrote:
After we destroyed that shit for brains secretzsquirrel I answered his "gay clan for fags" message with one word, "What?"

I dunno why I found that so satisfying. lol "WHAT?!" He didn't say shit back. I should have listened to you guys about the lag last night, I messed up more than once, I had some 19-1 matches but a few 11/12 ones too.

I have to say, I am suprised that when he ended up on the other team he stayed for so long with the beatdown that we were handing him. I must have killed him 30 times over all of those games and he only got me 3... I also saw you kill him over and over again... I love it when they put Tkers on the other team..... Sweet revenge. The worst part was that he was shooting us for the chopper yet everytime he got up and came after us he never hit us with 1 rocket and I never saw him get 1 kill with it throughout all of those games with the chopper. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates   Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:17 am

UltiIVIate_ChAos wrote:
CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS wrote:
EteI2naL_ChAos wrote:

i only bitch about it when its you doing it to me. like when in cq oasis the other day we were crossing the bridge to get to ms julys vacation home, and ome lile punk, goat rapping carolina boy was firing Rl at me the whole way.. ... or when you shot me down in the chopper when you had the other choper, or when you c4'd me when i was kiding in a hole on harvest day, or run me over in a tank. but who is keeping count. lol

Dude I dont know what your talking about, I would never do that to my own brother I mean come on LOL!!!! I always get a laugh out of it watching you turn around to try and figure out where the rocket is coming from and not knowing whether or not I am going to kill you with some C4, makes you wonder when it is going to come next, I will have to find some new way of killing you to make it interesting next time, maybe a friendly JDAM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xKrownRoyalxL4DX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
xKrownRoyalxL4DX

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates   Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:07 pm

CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS wrote:
UltiIVIate_ChAos wrote:
CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS wrote:
EteI2naL_ChAos wrote:

Dude I dont know what your talking about, I would never do that to my own brother I mean come on LOL!!!! I always get a laugh out of it watching you turn around to try and figure out where the rocket is coming from and not knowing whether or not I am going to kill you with some C4, makes you wonder when it is going to come next, I will have to find some new way of killing you to make it interesting next time, maybe a friendly JDAM

that ok, the next time you kill me , i am going to come back and kill you with the biggest motor glitch you have ever seen. it is going to rain for days buddy. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates   Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:54 pm

bring it on BEOTCH, I dont think you can take me, so next time we play then we will see who gets the better of who, LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates   

Back to top Go down

A day on the Battlefield with my reg. squad mates
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next