Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Is anyone looking to get active again?
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am by IRoNHiDE

» Pics of my 2010 Camaro
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 am by Dark

» Mustang GT pics
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am by KilLA

» How is everyonedoing?
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm by drs220

» New PS3
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm by GeoMars

» ALABAMA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm by OpTiMuS

» HK clan
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm by crimsontide22

» What's been up?
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm by GeoMars

» Brett Favre
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm by crimsontide22

» Vikings
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm by OpTiMuS

» Hi
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm by Sneaky

» Whats good people?
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by Sneaky

» Its official
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am by OpTiMuS

» Killa Here is that link to the lottery for beta
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» BFBC 2 BETA
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 am by CaI2oLiNa

» piece of fucking shit
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm by QuAnTuM

» some info
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm by QuAnTuM

» FEAR
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:58 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» new account
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Uncharted 2
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am by crimsontide22

» just picked it up today
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 am by crimsontide22

» Thank God.... Great News
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 pm by QuAnTuM

» Back to Chaos or a New clan?
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» RAWNEZZ
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am by OpTiMuS

» The ASS Glitch
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Check it out!
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:37 pm by drs220

» new bad company 2 trailer
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 am by OZleon

» Don't hate...
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 pm by drs220

» Whats up?
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm by QuAnTuM

» R.I.P mOOse_nuCKle_VaJ
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 am by KilLA

» Post your highest K/D ratio for weapon or vehicle
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm by KilLA

» who has the ps3 slim?
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm by KilLA

» PS3 Slim
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am by CaI2oLiNa

» BOOO
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» I'm Behind You!
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm by BioSoldier

» Sonys new POS
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 pm by KilLA

» BFBC Spoof
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm by BioSoldier

» I love EOTL + The AH-64
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm by drs220

» This video is for all you hockey fans.... *Must watch*
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» OMG, you have to look!!!!
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Top posters
KilLA
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* I_vote_lcapNew clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* I_voting_barNew clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* I_vote_rcap 
CaI2oLiNa
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* I_vote_lcapNew clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* I_voting_barNew clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* I_vote_rcap 
QuAnTuM
Dark
GeoMars
drs220
BioSoldier
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
crimsontide22
OZleon
Poll
Do you like the changes??
Hell yeah I like it much better
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* I_vote_lcap54%New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 81 ]
I liked the old look better
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* I_vote_lcap23%New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 35 ]
Its ok but could be better
New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* I_vote_lcap23%New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 150

New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ*

Go down 
+9
drs220
crimsontide22
Sneaky
Dark
OZleon
GeoMars
MaXiMuM_ChAos
QuAnTuM
KilLA
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
PSN : KiILA_ChAos

New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* Empty
PostSubject: New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ*   New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:45 pm

We have just signed up for a new clan ladder site and I need everyone to make an account there so I can add you to the roster.. The website is www.gamebattles.com

Once you sign up post you Gamebattles user name and I will get an invite sent out to you.
Back to top Go down
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

Male Number of posts : 729
PSN : QuAnTuIVI

New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* Empty
PostSubject: Re: New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ*   New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:47 pm

are we done with the other one?
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ*   New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:50 pm

QuAnTuM wrote:
are we done with the other one?

No we are still going to use both so that we can still play against clans we know like tpf, raw ect. but it is hard to get games with other clans on there since it is a euro site and the times we can play they usually cant. We should be able to set up matches easily with gamebattles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ*   New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:59 pm

My username is Stork_ChAos
Back to top Go down
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

Male Number of posts : 729
PSN : QuAnTuIVI

PostSubject: Re: New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ*   New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:37 pm

need inv QuAnTuM_ChAos
Back to top Go down
MaXiMuM_ChAos
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
MaXiMuM_ChAos

Male Number of posts : 185
PSN : SilverBullet5, MaXiMuM_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ*   New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:04 pm

user name is MaXiMuM_ChAos
Back to top Go down
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

Male Number of posts : 531
PSN : niHiL_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ*   New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:13 pm

k I signed up: niHiL_ChAos

I thought RaW had warned us against Gamebattles, that's why we went with Console Gaming or whatever it was. K0CK came on here warning against them too. What was the issue anyone know?
Back to top Go down
OZleon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
OZleon

Male Number of posts : 275
PSN : OZleon

PostSubject: Re: New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ*   New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:20 pm

under Ruthlesss_ChAos
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

Male Number of posts : 661
PSN : DaI2k_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ*   New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:45 pm

Done Im Psycho_ChAos...they had Dark_ChAos taken
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

PostSubject: Re: New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ*   New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:58 pm

nvm that shits fucked up
wrong username...wroong password wtf!!!!!!!!
fuck that shit
Back to top Go down
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

Male Number of posts : 531
PSN : niHiL_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ*   New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:31 am

Sucks that someone took your name. And did you verify your account by following the link in the confirmation email they send you?
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

PostSubject: Re: New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ*   New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:36 am

yea I did. Fuck everythings fucked up today. Logged in to 1943...wouldnt even load....said synchronizing trophies and stopped at 11%. Tried d-loading it again 50 mins +...
Back to top Go down
Sneaky
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Sneaky

Male Number of posts : 124
PSN : Sneaky_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ*   New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:40 am

send me an invite killa at gamebattles. Sneaky_ChAos
Back to top Go down
crimsontide22
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
crimsontide22

Male Number of posts : 280
PSN : crimsontide22

PostSubject: Re: New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ*   New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:30 am

I'm signed up...... Cl2iMsOn_ChAos
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ*   New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:32 am

Everyone that posted has an invite sent to
them... Except for that Dark_Psycho guy lol. Everyone that hasnt signed
up yet try to do so as soon as possible so we can start getting cb's
set up.
drs220

Number of posts : 438
PSN : Test

PostSubject: Re: New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ*   New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:22 pm

Just signed up: EteI2naL_ChAos
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

PostSubject: Re: New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ*   New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:57 pm

k Psycho_ChAos worked
shoot an inv
Back to top Go down
OpTiMuS
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 108
PSN : PS3 PSN

PostSubject: Re: New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ*   New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:59 pm

Psycho_chaos?
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ*   New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:02 pm

invites sent to everyone that posted....
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ*   New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:02 pm

OpTiMuS wrote:
Psycho_chaos?

Dark_ChAos was already taken on gamebattles.
Back to top Go down
USLarry
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
USLarry

Male Number of posts : 135
PSN : USLarry

PostSubject: Re: New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ*   New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:31 pm

Signed up, LaRRy_ChAos is me.
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ*   New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:35 pm

LaRRy wrote:
Signed up, LaRRy_ChAos is me.

Invite sent Cool
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

Male Number of posts : 784
PSN : Test

PostSubject: Re: New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ*   New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:23 pm

invite you know who, ME CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS and i still think that it is funny that I am the only one that has there last letter in chaos uppercase I guess I just want to be SPECIAL!!!
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

PostSubject: Re: New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ*   New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:48 pm

YEa Dark_ChAos was taken and I didnt think of making a Dai2k_ChAos one. It doenst matter though seeing as how they later ask you for the PSN
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ*   New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:18 pm

CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS wrote:
invite you know who, ME CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS and i still think that it is funny that I am the only one that has there last letter in chaos uppercase I guess I just want to be SPECIAL!!!

Special as in retarded??? I'll make sure to send the small bus to pick you up for our first match. lol..... Invite sent, Psycho has 1 to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ*   New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ* Empty

Back to top Go down

New clan ladder website (Gamebattles) Everyone that wants to participate in clan battles *READ*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next