Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Is anyone looking to get active again?
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am by IRoNHiDE

» Pics of my 2010 Camaro
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 am by Dark

» Mustang GT pics
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am by KilLA

» How is everyonedoing?
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm by drs220

» New PS3
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm by GeoMars

» ALABAMA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm by OpTiMuS

» HK clan
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm by crimsontide22

» What's been up?
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm by GeoMars

» Brett Favre
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm by crimsontide22

» Vikings
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm by OpTiMuS

» Hi
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm by Sneaky

» Whats good people?
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by Sneaky

» Its official
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am by OpTiMuS

» Killa Here is that link to the lottery for beta
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» BFBC 2 BETA
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 am by CaI2oLiNa

» piece of fucking shit
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm by QuAnTuM

» some info
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm by QuAnTuM

» FEAR
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:58 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» new account
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Uncharted 2
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am by crimsontide22

» just picked it up today
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 am by crimsontide22

» Thank God.... Great News
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 pm by QuAnTuM

» Back to Chaos or a New clan?
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» RAWNEZZ
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am by OpTiMuS

» The ASS Glitch
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Check it out!
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:37 pm by drs220

» new bad company 2 trailer
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 am by OZleon

» Don't hate...
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 pm by drs220

» Whats up?
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm by QuAnTuM

» R.I.P mOOse_nuCKle_VaJ
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 am by KilLA

» Post your highest K/D ratio for weapon or vehicle
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm by KilLA

» who has the ps3 slim?
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm by KilLA

» PS3 Slim
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am by CaI2oLiNa

» BOOO
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» I'm Behind You!
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm by BioSoldier

» Sonys new POS
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 pm by KilLA

» BFBC Spoof
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm by BioSoldier

» I love EOTL + The AH-64
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm by drs220

» This video is for all you hockey fans.... *Must watch*
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» OMG, you have to look!!!!
Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Top posters
KilLA
Perfect Moments on the BF I_vote_lcapPerfect Moments on the BF I_voting_barPerfect Moments on the BF I_vote_rcap 
CaI2oLiNa
Perfect Moments on the BF I_vote_lcapPerfect Moments on the BF I_voting_barPerfect Moments on the BF I_vote_rcap 
QuAnTuM
Dark
GeoMars
drs220
BioSoldier
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
crimsontide22
OZleon
Poll
Do you like the changes??
Hell yeah I like it much better
Perfect Moments on the BF I_vote_lcap54%Perfect Moments on the BF I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 81 ]
I liked the old look better
Perfect Moments on the BF I_vote_lcap23%Perfect Moments on the BF I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 35 ]
Its ok but could be better
Perfect Moments on the BF I_vote_lcap23%Perfect Moments on the BF I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 150

Perfect Moments on the BF

Go down 
+6
Dark
GeoMars
OpTiMuS
drs220
OZleon
QuAnTuM
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

Male Number of posts : 729
PSN : QuAnTuIVI

Perfect Moments on the BF Empty
PostSubject: Perfect Moments on the BF   Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:19 pm

Anytime i rocket snipe someone, got my first person on the move today, was great

Yesterday i was playing infantry and got my ass whopped so i switched to rifleman, run into someone put 2 in him and someone spawns off of him, 2 more into him, he dies, 2 into second one, someone else spawns off him, 2 more into him he dies, rifle grenade the third, executed absolutely perfectly

grenade to a tank, and then one rocket in the ass for the perfect combo

watching killa and eternal get blown sky high yesterday through sniper scope b/c someone rigged the base they were at with explosives

killing two with thompson and wrenching the third in the head.

i know i got some more, i started this topic b/c of the one i had today, but now i cant remember it all of the sudden, ill post more when i think of them or they happen, but what are some of yours?
Back to top Go down
OZleon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
OZleon

Male Number of posts : 275
PSN : OZleon

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Moments on the BF   Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:44 pm

i was flying a plane trying to kill a tank on a destroyed bridge. failed. too late to pull up so i turned the plane and fit and flew where the bridge was and was safe. only to crash trying to kill the same tank Mad
Back to top Go down
drs220
drs220

Number of posts : 438
PSN : Test

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Moments on the BF   Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:10 pm

Finally shot down a plane with a plane. Than I flew at an enemy trying to gun him down, got to close and bailed, empty plane ran into enemy killing him before I could shoot him. Funniest part was hearing him scream,lol. This is the second time Ive killed someone with plane I bailed out on.
Back to top Go down
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Moments on the BF   Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:45 pm

EteI2naL_ChAos wrote:
Finally shot down a plane with a plane. Than I flew at an enemy trying to gun him down, got to close and bailed, empty plane ran into enemy killing him before I could shoot him. Funniest part was hearing him scream,lol. This is the second time Ive killed someone with plane I bailed out on.

i never thought about this, thats genius you bail he dies lol, ive had many a time where we crash and both i die, i guess i never cared to bail out before
Back to top Go down
OpTiMuS
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 108
PSN : PS3 PSN

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Moments on the BF   Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:08 pm

Airiel rking blackrose (he jumped out of his plane and I nailed him with my plane)

Getting the same tank with a bomb two times in a row, but he also tied me by shooting me down with the main gun twice.
Back to top Go down
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

Male Number of posts : 531
PSN : niHiL_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Moments on the BF   Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:47 am

Some dude was trying to RK or MG me on my carrier, spun around and rocketed him for the kill. Yummy stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

Male Number of posts : 661
PSN : DaI2k_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Moments on the BF   Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:59 am

I jumped on the air raid and got 7 ppl and a tank. That was some sweet stuff.
Umm, went on a rampage, went 35/1
Shot down a plane w/ a plane yay?
thats bout it for now lol
Back to top Go down
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Moments on the BF   Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:41 am

I'm having a perfect session. Played a dozen games in a row already with 20-1 like scores. Lowest was 15-3 so far. Ha! So perfect the only game I lost froze right when it ended. Stats went waaay up.
Back to top Go down
OpTiMuS
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Moments on the BF   Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:07 pm

Rked foxdie with the plane.
Shot down darkcores plane while I was parachuting (with rpg)
MGed the same RaW guy 3 times in a row when he kept trying to AA me down.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Moments on the BF   Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:13 pm

Oh yea forgot to mention: not really a perfect moment but a funny one. Optimus and I get split up on different teams. Im kicking ass then I see this crazy bitch running at me w/ a wrench. Next thing I know....splat --- Dark_ChAos -wrenched by- Optimus_ChAos. Then Optimus leaves, and tells me he has to go LOL....suuuuuuure we both know you got scared. You knew I was going to be looking for you non-stop til I sliced you....
Back to top Go down
OpTiMuS
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Moments on the BF   Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:58 pm

Yeah and then you raped me today and I HAD to go. I'm not making up excuses lol. But anyways... I remember running you down with a wrench and missing 3 times, I thought you would kill me, but my killer reflexes got you.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Moments on the BF   Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:26 pm

Was that you trying to roadkill me w/ the plane??? I seen someone try that shit twice and they came real close. I think I was bald after that.
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
PSN : KiILA_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Moments on the BF   Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:31 pm

OpTiMuS wrote:
Rked foxdie with the plane.
Shot down darkcores plane while I was parachuting (with rpg)
MGed the same RaW guy 3 times in a row when he kept trying to AA me down.

Lol... good shit. Darkcore is a bitch. Everytime I played against him I would rape/shoot his chopper down and I would immediately get hate mail from him as to why I was a noob and he was so great in the chopper. lol
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
PSN : KiILA_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Moments on the BF   Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Here are some of my good moments..

6 Kills and 3 vehicles with 1 air strike.

I headshot 4 people on Iwo Jima with the scout kit from the air field and they were at the other end of the map at the hill...lol It was so far away it actually took 1 1/2 to 2 seconds after shooting for the bullet to get there. Also got a headshot on a guy driving a jeep at full speed with 1 shot.

Last night against ST7 I killed two guys with my handgun while taking a base and was shot so I hid in a bunker... 1 guy ran in to get me and I sliced him put down some C4 by the entrance and waited for the next guy to come at me and blew it up... To my surprise I got 3 people with that blast lol.
Back to top Go down
drs220
drs220

Number of posts : 438

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Moments on the BF   Perfect Moments on the BF EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:28 am

Had my first 1000+ pt match today and best victory to date on 1943. It was Me, Tshmsh and one of his friends squading. We start next match on Guadalcanal and most of our team leaves making it 4 vs 12. Tsh sends me a message asking If I wanna resquad but we decide to play. We held our own for half the match outnumbered by 8 than a few joined our team and evened it up a bit. Match went on for about 30-40min with us winning in the end. cheers Went 36/7 1195 pts
Back to top Go down
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Moments on the BF   Perfect Moments on the BF EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:30 pm

EteI2naL_ChAos wrote:
Had my first 1000+ pt match today and best victory to date on 1943. It was Me, Tshmsh and one of his friends squading. We start next match on Guadalcanal and most of our team leaves making it 4 vs 12. Tsh sends me a message asking If I wanna resquad but we decide to play. We held our own for half the match outnumbered by 8 than a few joined our team and evened it up a bit. Match went on for about 30-40min with us winning in the end. cheers Went 36/7 1195 pts

I think me n stork qualify for some perfection here, were just on guadalcanal and we were a 2 man killing team. Our team was outnumbered 8-4 and me n stork ran the whole other team off, forget our other 2 teammates, they didnt do shit. we combined for 58 kills and 2020 points. there was also one guy, i think it was elmgrave, poor guy, we just kept killing him over and over again, we each killed him probably a good 8 times in a row. anyways stork had 36 kills and 1170 points, while i had 22 kills and 850 points.

2 highlights were

1. i was hiding in the bunker at the ridge trying to capture the flag, when i accidentally shot my bazooka and just i did an enemy came running in and ate it right in the face, priceless.
2. i was about to be killed b/c i had to reload and stork peeks around the corner of a rock and nails the guy right in the back of the head with a rifle grenade, was absolutely hilarious and unforgettable, the body motion was great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Moments on the BF   Perfect Moments on the BF EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:42 pm

A truly epic match!

Was fun man, but poor Elmgrave.
Back to top Go down
crimsontide22
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
crimsontide22

Male Number of posts : 280
PSN : crimsontide22

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Moments on the BF   Perfect Moments on the BF EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:36 pm

^ Nice! I haven't broke the 1,000 pt mark yet.... but the other day when I played my first 5 rounds of the afternoon I combined for 118/8.

Got in a plane at Iwo jima and took out the first boat I seen..... I ended up with 80 pts and 5 kills from 1 boat.
Back to top Go down
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Moments on the BF   Perfect Moments on the BF EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:02 pm

DICE has some shoddy craftsmanship.

If anyone saw the post this replaced, they'll laugh their ass off.
Back to top Go down
crimsontide22
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
crimsontide22

Male Number of posts : 280
PSN : crimsontide22

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Moments on the BF   Perfect Moments on the BF EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:18 pm

I road killed Mav with the air plane.... I was flying real low shooting his boat, thought I was going to crash but when I pulled up I roadkilled him... dont know if I knocked him out of the boat or he jumped out at the perfect time. Then I parachuted in.... stole their tank and was backing out of the base and RKed him again! just thought it was funny to RK him twice without even trying too.
Back to top Go down
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Moments on the BF   Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:11 pm

let's see the other day i was sitting in a tank by the beach when about 4 enemies attacked me, i killed one, backed up to repair, drove forward, and had to immediately back up to repair, this time i felt that when i repaird to about 90% that was good enough, well glad i thought that, the second i got back in (1st person view) i see all 3 of them charging my tank, lol one by one like the ducks in one of those carnival shooting games they went down in a row to my coax

after this at the airfield, still i my tank a scout came charging at me with his samurai sword, i didnt know whether to piss myself laughing or be scared as shit, anyways one coax shot and a tank shell sent him flying

shot a jeep coming full speed about 50ft away that son bitch went up into the air about 50 ft did 5 flips and came to a crash landing right next to my tank.
Back to top Go down
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Moments on the BF   Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:09 am

drop bomb, killing three ground troops at once.
Back to top Go down
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Moments on the BF   Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:12 am

Un-fucking believable, two in the same game:

1 - a teammate not in my squad fixes, thats right i said fixes, not steals my tank, and no they werent in my squad and i didnt know them
2 - after bailing from my plane b/c it was going to crash into another one someone on my team comes into the middle of the ocean and picks me up with a boat, and again, they werent in my squad, un-fucking believable
Back to top Go down
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Moments on the BF   Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:46 am

I've had a few guys heal my tank and not steal it in 1943 as well, what a breath of fresh air that is. Get this, in a game last night, a guy actually stopped and gave me his tank because he had seen me dominating with it!! GAVE IT TO ME!! lol Stopped when I rocketed him after getting pissed he got to the tank first, then looked at me, jumped out and went to a plane!!! What a guy! lol
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

Male Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Moments on the BF   Perfect Moments on the BF EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:20 pm

There is only ONE good thing I can say about 1943 and that is you cant team kill anyone that was the only thing good about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Moments on the BF   Perfect Moments on the BF Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect Moments on the BF
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next