HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
February 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Is anyone looking to get active again?
Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am by IRoNHiDE

» Pics of my 2010 Camaro
Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 am by Dark

» Mustang GT pics
Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am by KilLA

» How is everyonedoing?
Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm by drs220

» New PS3
Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm by GeoMars

» ALABAMA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm by OpTiMuS

» HK clan
Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm by crimsontide22

» What's been up?
Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm by GeoMars

» Brett Favre
Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm by crimsontide22

» Vikings
Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm by OpTiMuS

» Hi
Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm by Sneaky

» Whats good people?
Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by Sneaky

» Its official
Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am by OpTiMuS

» Killa Here is that link to the lottery for beta
Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» BFBC 2 BETA
Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 am by CaI2oLiNa

» piece of fucking shit
Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm by QuAnTuM

» some info
Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm by QuAnTuM

» FEAR
Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:58 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» new account
Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Uncharted 2
Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am by crimsontide22

» just picked it up today
Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 am by crimsontide22

» Thank God.... Great News
Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 pm by QuAnTuM

» Back to Chaos or a New clan?
Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» RAWNEZZ
Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am by OpTiMuS

» The ASS Glitch
Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Check it out!
Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:37 pm by drs220

» new bad company 2 trailer
Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 am by OZleon

» Don't hate...
Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 pm by drs220

» Whats up?
Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm by QuAnTuM

» R.I.P mOOse_nuCKle_VaJ
Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 am by KilLA

» Post your highest K/D ratio for weapon or vehicle
Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm by KilLA

» who has the ps3 slim?
Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm by KilLA

» PS3 Slim
Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am by CaI2oLiNa

» BOOO
Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» I'm Behind You!
Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm by BioSoldier

» Sonys new POS
Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 pm by KilLA

» BFBC Spoof
Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm by BioSoldier

» I love EOTL + The AH-64
Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm by drs220

» This video is for all you hockey fans.... *Must watch*
Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» OMG, you have to look!!!!
Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Top posters
KilLA

CaI2oLiNa

QuAnTuM

Dark

GeoMars

drs220

BioSoldier

l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

crimsontide22

OZleon

Poll
Do you like the changes??
Hell yeah I like it much better
54%
 54% [ 81 ]
I liked the old look better
23%
 23% [ 35 ]
Its ok but could be better
23%
 23% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 150

Share | 

Last Night

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
PSN : KiILA_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Last Night   Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:16 pm

DEATHDLR-DTECH wrote:
KilLA wrote:
They will not play us in CQ thats for sure..... The only way the were able to get the win in GR (where we outplayed them on every map) was by cheating and having extra people. They would get raped on CQ where there is no advantage for defenders ect. it definitely would not keep going back and forth like it did on GR, every match can be won on skill alone no matter which team you are on RU or US.... Thats right im talking shit..... Im not one to talk shit, im usually a very nice guy but you brought it out of me... Bla bla bla *Whiny Voice* "were not going to play people who talk like that"... Man the fuck up and come battle us in CQ where skill prevails, and get fucking raped..... Twisted Evil Bitches make excuses for why they wont play.... Come get some when you grow some balls.

You prob would beat us on CQ, since we dont play it at all(once again not an excuse just a fact), but we are going to start playing CQ, we realize that if we want more CBs we are gonna have to play CQ CBs also

Ok... no shit talking here just the way it is. GR is terrible for clan battles as I stated before because either the attackers or defenders have a huge advantage depending on what map. And in most cases with two good clans each map will just end in a stale mate with the side (attackers or defenders winning) depending on which side has the bigger advantage. For instance, if you have a CB on Decon with two good clans no one should ever be able to win attacking because of how hard it is to attack on that map and it should always end in a stale mate. On CQ no side ever has a real advantage and who ever is the most skilled can win every match... There is no going back and forth the same way that GR is... You may win some and lose some but each match is decided mainly by the players in it and not the side that you get to play on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Last Night   Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:19 pm

DEATHDLR-DTECH wrote:
Perhaps I can make this a little more clear for you, since you think Im making excuses still YES I WAS WRONG WHEN I TOLD BARBIE TO STAY, My thinking was I wanted to actually play in the CB and that if Barbie had of listened to me and just TKed the other fuck head I could have played instead of getting kicked twice in a row, there was no intention on my part to have him help us in the CB, one more time so there is no confusion I WAS WRONG my bad

You didnt mention the dew guy that wasnt asked to leave or even tked.... But thats fine I can accept that, knowing that you are agreeing that it made the match unfair....But knowing that we were outnumbered and still claiming that win was not right and should not have been done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Last Night   Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:22 pm

Just saw your other msg.. lol I missed it... Honestly I dont think you guys are cheaters but you used bad judgment claiming a win that was won unfairly. That match should have been thrown out immediately and not taken any further and none of this would have happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

Male Number of posts : 784
PSN : Test

PostSubject: Re: Last Night   Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:29 pm

I hope you boys can start getting along or I am going to have to call your parents and have you both grounded, because if you guys dont have anything nice to say you dont need to be saying anything at all, LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEATHDLR-DTECH
Private First Class
Private First Class

Number of posts : 23
PSN : DEATHDLR-DTECH

PostSubject: Re: Last Night   Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:29 pm

I agree with what you are saying 99% of the time on GR, when you have 2 good teams going at it, the defenders will win most of the time, I assume CQ is the better place to do CBs as you stated but since we barely ever play CQ we are a GR bunch of guys, we will be starting to play CQ as of this weekend, I can actually tell you the amount of times that I personally have played CQ... 6 times( have always found it boring and a great place to get Qscoped), we have a guy joing that pretty much plays CQ and VILE likes CQ so they will be showing us the ropes till we get a hang of it

Wether or not you choose to believe anything Im saying that is up to you, I think I will end this with saying we are a bunch of straight up guys, we really dont like drama (as we are too old for it) I personally had a good time in the CB and from my perspective it was clean games, you guys are good players and I give you respect for that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEATHDLR-DTECH
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Last Night   Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:37 pm

KilLA wrote:
DEATHDLR-DTECH wrote:
Perhaps I can make this a little more clear for you, since you think Im making excuses still YES I WAS WRONG WHEN I TOLD BARBIE TO STAY, My thinking was I wanted to actually play in the CB and that if Barbie had of listened to me and just TKed the other fuck head I could have played instead of getting kicked twice in a row, there was no intention on my part to have him help us in the CB, one more time so there is no confusion I WAS WRONG my bad

You didnt mention the dew guy that wasnt asked to leave or even tked.... But thats fine I can accept that, knowing that you are agreeing that it made the match unfair....But knowing that we were outnumbered and still claiming that win was not right and should not have been done.

Just saw this too, you are right I did not ask the DEW guy to leave, honestly I didnt even realize he was in the game untill near the end so I didnt bother to send him a message I assumed (they say assumption is the mother of all fuck ups) that some one from out side sent him a GTFO, maybe someone did or maybe they didnt I dont know but I will ask

I have a major problem noticing things... go check my dog tag KD Very Happy (once again if ya knew me you would laugh at me saying that) when I play I have to concentrate<< kinda sad I know, when did the DEW guy join? when we were attacking or defending or both?

I didnt even know at first that we won attacking Oasis (I was kicked and thought we lost, short attention span)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Last Night   Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:49 pm

DEATHDLR-DTECH wrote:
I agree with what you are saying 99% of the time on GR, when you have 2 good teams going at it, the defenders will win most of the time, I assume CQ is the better place to do CBs as you stated but since we barely ever play CQ we are a GR bunch of guys, we will be starting to play CQ as of this weekend, I can actually tell you the amount of times that I personally have played CQ... 6 times( have always found it boring and a great place to get Qscoped), we have a guy joing that pretty much plays CQ and VILE likes CQ so they will be showing us the ropes till we get a hang of it

Wether or not you choose to believe anything Im saying that is up to you, I think I will end this with saying we are a bunch of straight up guys, we really dont like drama (as we are too old for it) I personally had a good time in the CB and from my perspective it was clean games, you guys are good players and I give you respect for that

Like I said, I dont think you guys are cheaters but I think that certain things happened because we didnt have 12 VS 12 that made the game unfair.... I also dont think you asked them to join to help you out but the first mistake was asking barbie to stay (im sure you just didnt think that 1 through to well and you werent just trying to get the uperhand.) and the 2nd was (as far as I know, no one even asked the dew guy to leave) I am not saying that was done on purpose but another slip that made the game very uneven.. Even with all of that I believe all of this could have been resolved by just admitting that game was unfair and not claiming it as a win. I didnt mean to go off like I did, cause thats just not me.... But I couldnt take all of these comments of you guys saying we were being sore losers and making excuses ect.. If you remember correctly, after the match in the text chat I didnt even bring up the fact that we were 2 men down but after all of those comments I lost it and told it how it really was.

DEATHDLR-DTECH wrote:
Just saw this too, you are right I did not ask the DEW guy to leave, honestly I didnt even realize he was in the game untill near the end so I didnt bother to send him a message I assumed (they say assumption is the mother of all fuck ups) that some one from out side sent him a GTFO, maybe someone did or maybe they didnt I dont know but I will ask

I have a major problem noticing things... go check my dog tag KD Very Happy (once again if ya knew me you would laugh at me saying that) when I play I have to concentrate<< kinda sad I know, when did the DEW guy join? when we were attacking or defending or both?

I didnt even know at first that we won attacking Oasis (I was kicked and thought we lost, short attention span)

He was on both.... I believe he was also there long enough for your attack on oasis as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burritoboy14
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Burritoboy14

Female Number of posts : 105
PSN : Burritoboy14

PostSubject: Re: Last Night   Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:37 pm

horse shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEATHDLR-DTECH
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Last Night   Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:44 pm

Horse Shit?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark
Dark

Male Number of posts : 661
PSN : DaI2k_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Last Night   Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:46 pm

Dont mind him...burrito is always drunk

Burritoboy14
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Burritoboy14

PostSubject: Re: Last Night   Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:19 pm

Yea lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crimsontide22
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
crimsontide22

Male Number of posts : 280
PSN : crimsontide22

PostSubject: Re: Last Night   Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:48 pm

Well DTECH... I hope you don't think my post was aimed at you, I know what happend then and that's what I meant by the kind of spawn kills you can't do nothing about but KILL them or let them kill you! I was talking about Rebel and I think the guys named started w/ an A. I seen him spawn killing on every map, or trying to. The time that pissed blackout of was on EOTL (I think???) at the harbor, he pulled a boat around (which is cool if he would have killed one person and continued through) but he stayed back there and spawn killed Blackout a couple of times...... That's all I was trying to say, NOT making excuses for the Clan just replying to people bashing him for sniping for 3 mins or whatever.

Oh even though I hate conquest.... and I agree w/ Dtech, that's one reason I quit playing it because the games always turned into a sensor fest. But as Killa said in Cb's it's the best test as skill can outweigh the objectives and GR CB's w/ all the skill on the field makes it difficult to destroy crated so whoever wins is the team that can rocket the crates the furthest away.....which gets boring quick!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K0CKULEES
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
K0CKULEES

Number of posts : 203
PSN : l_kiLLi0nAil2e_l, xM

PostSubject: Re: Last Night   Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:12 pm

wow, fuck...I wish you let me stay, killa. =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K0CKULEES
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
K0CKULEES

PostSubject: Re: Last Night   Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:14 pm

By the way, I read some of the results....and I had always thought that if both teams win the map on defending...the team who took the most crates won that round. it is the only logically reasonable tie breaker for set-ups like that and when I did clan battles on xbox that is how it always went down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
K0CKULEES
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
K0CKULEES

PostSubject: Re: Last Night   Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:20 pm

KilLA wrote:
DEATHDLR-DTECH wrote:

Ironhide might hate me for this and I hope he doesn't take it personal but, DEW is filled with fucking douchebag morons that can't put 2 and 2 together and come to realize something for what it is. poozy7 still thinks his asshole is located on his face for example. This isn't the first CB that they have ruined, I will tell you guys that much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEATHDLR-DTECH
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Last Night   Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:25 pm

K0CKULEES wrote:
KilLA wrote:
DEATHDLR-DTECH wrote:

Ironhide might hate me for this and I hope he doesn't take it personal but, DEW is filled with fucking douchebag morons that can't put 2 and 2 together and come to realize something for what it is. poozy7 still thinks his asshole is located on his face for example. This isn't the first CB that they have ruined, I will tell you guys that much.

@ Crimson, no man I didnt think you were talking about me Wink

And all I got for Kocks post above is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burritoboy14
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Burritoboy14

PostSubject: Re: Last Night   Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:14 am

Dark wrote:
Dont mind him...burrito is always drunk

Not always.......But usually im Drunken on THE BATTLEFIELD!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Last Night   Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:19 am

K0CKULEES wrote:
wow, fuck...I wish you let me stay, killa. =/

Yeah.... At the time we werent outnumbered and I didnt want it to be unfair, thats why I asked you to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
USLarry
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
USLarry

Male Number of posts : 135
PSN : USLarry

PostSubject: Re: Last Night   Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:28 am

Damn, sorry I missed this discussion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile