HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
December 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Is anyone looking to get active again?
Officer Silverbullet EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am by IRoNHiDE

» Pics of my 2010 Camaro
Officer Silverbullet EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 am by Dark

» Mustang GT pics
Officer Silverbullet EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am by KilLA

» How is everyonedoing?
Officer Silverbullet EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm by drs220

» New PS3
Officer Silverbullet EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm by GeoMars

» ALABAMA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
Officer Silverbullet EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm by OpTiMuS

» HK clan
Officer Silverbullet EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm by crimsontide22

» What's been up?
Officer Silverbullet EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm by GeoMars

» Brett Favre
Officer Silverbullet EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm by crimsontide22

» Vikings
Officer Silverbullet EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm by OpTiMuS

» Hi
Officer Silverbullet EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm by Sneaky

» Whats good people?
Officer Silverbullet EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by Sneaky

» Its official
Officer Silverbullet EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am by OpTiMuS

» Killa Here is that link to the lottery for beta
Officer Silverbullet EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» BFBC 2 BETA
Officer Silverbullet EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 am by CaI2oLiNa

» piece of fucking shit
Officer Silverbullet EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm by QuAnTuM

» some info
Officer Silverbullet EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm by QuAnTuM

» FEAR
Officer Silverbullet EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:58 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» new account
Officer Silverbullet EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Uncharted 2
Officer Silverbullet EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am by crimsontide22

» just picked it up today
Officer Silverbullet EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 am by crimsontide22

» Thank God.... Great News
Officer Silverbullet EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 pm by QuAnTuM

» Back to Chaos or a New clan?
Officer Silverbullet EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» RAWNEZZ
Officer Silverbullet EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am by OpTiMuS

» The ASS Glitch
Officer Silverbullet EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Check it out!
Officer Silverbullet EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:37 pm by drs220

» new bad company 2 trailer
Officer Silverbullet EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 am by OZleon

» Don't hate...
Officer Silverbullet EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 pm by drs220

» Whats up?
Officer Silverbullet EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm by QuAnTuM

» R.I.P mOOse_nuCKle_VaJ
Officer Silverbullet EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 am by KilLA

» Post your highest K/D ratio for weapon or vehicle
Officer Silverbullet EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm by KilLA

» who has the ps3 slim?
Officer Silverbullet EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm by KilLA

» PS3 Slim
Officer Silverbullet EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am by CaI2oLiNa

» BOOO
Officer Silverbullet EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» I'm Behind You!
Officer Silverbullet EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm by BioSoldier

» Sonys new POS
Officer Silverbullet EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 pm by KilLA

» BFBC Spoof
Officer Silverbullet EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm by BioSoldier

» I love EOTL + The AH-64
Officer Silverbullet EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm by drs220

» This video is for all you hockey fans.... *Must watch*
Officer Silverbullet EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» OMG, you have to look!!!!
Officer Silverbullet EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Top posters
KilLA
Officer Silverbullet I_vote_lcapOfficer Silverbullet I_voting_barOfficer Silverbullet I_vote_rcap 
CaI2oLiNa
Officer Silverbullet I_vote_lcapOfficer Silverbullet I_voting_barOfficer Silverbullet I_vote_rcap 
QuAnTuM
Officer Silverbullet I_vote_lcapOfficer Silverbullet I_voting_barOfficer Silverbullet I_vote_rcap 
Dark
Officer Silverbullet I_vote_lcapOfficer Silverbullet I_voting_barOfficer Silverbullet I_vote_rcap 
GeoMars
Officer Silverbullet I_vote_lcapOfficer Silverbullet I_voting_barOfficer Silverbullet I_vote_rcap 
drs220
Officer Silverbullet I_vote_lcapOfficer Silverbullet I_voting_barOfficer Silverbullet I_vote_rcap 
BioSoldier
Officer Silverbullet I_vote_lcapOfficer Silverbullet I_voting_barOfficer Silverbullet I_vote_rcap 
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
Officer Silverbullet I_vote_lcapOfficer Silverbullet I_voting_barOfficer Silverbullet I_vote_rcap 
crimsontide22
Officer Silverbullet I_vote_lcapOfficer Silverbullet I_voting_barOfficer Silverbullet I_vote_rcap 
OZleon
Officer Silverbullet I_vote_lcapOfficer Silverbullet I_voting_barOfficer Silverbullet I_vote_rcap 
Poll
Do you like the changes??
Hell yeah I like it much better
Officer Silverbullet I_vote_lcap54%Officer Silverbullet I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 81 ]
I liked the old look better
Officer Silverbullet I_vote_lcap23%Officer Silverbullet I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 35 ]
Its ok but could be better
Officer Silverbullet I_vote_lcap23%Officer Silverbullet I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 150

Share
 

 Officer Silverbullet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
drs220
Moderator
Moderator
drs220

Number of posts : 438
Age : 42
PSN : Test
Reputation : 3
Points : 521
Joined : 2009-02-13

Officer Silverbullet Empty
PostSubject: Officer Silverbullet   Officer Silverbullet EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:01 pm

Yes thats right, I have appointed Silverbullet as Officer for Kz2. Guys if you havnt done so yet go check clan page on Killzone.com its pretty cool. Also, Dark you still havnt accepted clan Invite go to communication link on game main page, check your messages and accept clan invite, I will also send one Blitzkrieg when I get home from work.

Peace
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
Age : 37
Location : South Carolina
PSN : KiILA_ChAos
Reputation : 7
Points : 1235
Joined : 2009-02-13

Officer Silverbullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officer Silverbullet   Officer Silverbullet EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:18 pm

I just checked out the page on killzone.com looks pretty cool the way they got everything set up.
Back to top Go down
MaXiMuM_ChAos
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
MaXiMuM_ChAos

Male Number of posts : 185
Age : 37
Location : Ohio
PSN : SilverBullet5, MaXiMuM_ChAos
Reputation : 1
Points : 207
Joined : 2009-02-17

Officer Silverbullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officer Silverbullet   Officer Silverbullet EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:50 pm

EteI2naL_ChAos wrote:
Yes thats right, I have appointed Silverbullet as Officer for Kz2. Guys if you havnt done so yet go check clan page on Killzone.com its pretty cool. Also, Dark you still havnt accepted clan Invite go to communication link on game main page, check your messages and accept clan invite, I will also send one Blitzkrieg when I get home from work.

Peace

Thanks EteI2naL,

I tried squading with the RedXLV and we had trouble getting in a match together. Hopefully I can get a game with him soon. He had a clan tag so I'm not sure if he is looking for a new clan or what. I haven't seen zekebaker online yet either. I'm on the lookout for decent players.

I checked out the clan member stats page and you have tons of Bodycount mission points. Are you mostly playing Bodycount only matches?
Back to top Go down
drs220
Moderator
Moderator
drs220

Number of posts : 438
Age : 42
PSN : Test
Reputation : 3
Points : 521
Joined : 2009-02-13

Officer Silverbullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officer Silverbullet   Officer Silverbullet EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:57 pm

MaXiMuM_ChAos wrote:
EteI2naL_ChAos wrote:
Yes thats right, I have appointed Silverbullet as Officer for Kz2. Guys if you havnt done so yet go check clan page on Killzone.com its pretty cool. Also, Dark you still havnt accepted clan Invite go to communication link on game main page, check your messages and accept clan invite, I will also send one Blitzkrieg when I get home from work.

Peace

Thanks EteI2naL,

I tried squading with the RedXLV and we had trouble getting in a match together. Hopefully I can get a game with him soon. He had a clan tag so I'm not sure if he is looking for a new clan or what. I haven't seen zekebaker online yet either. I'm on the lookout for decent players.

I checked out the clan member stats page and you have tons of Bodycount mission points. Are you mostly playing Bodycount only matches?

Ya, I Wanted to rank up fast and that is the best way to do it since you get 2 pts per kill, plus if you play medic you get another point for reviving. Playing mostly all objective based games now that Im ranked all the way up. Sometimes when I just dont feel like going Online I will practice on skirmish and scout out maps looking for good vantage points and practicing missions and use of differnet weapons and what not.
Back to top Go down
MaXiMuM_ChAos
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
MaXiMuM_ChAos

Male Number of posts : 185
Age : 37
Location : Ohio
PSN : SilverBullet5, MaXiMuM_ChAos
Reputation : 1
Points : 207
Joined : 2009-02-17

Officer Silverbullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officer Silverbullet   Officer Silverbullet EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:54 pm

EteI2naL_ChAos wrote:
MaXiMuM_ChAos wrote:
EteI2naL_ChAos wrote:
Yes thats right, I have appointed Silverbullet as Officer for Kz2. Guys if you havnt done so yet go check clan page on Killzone.com its pretty cool. Also, Dark you still havnt accepted clan Invite go to communication link on game main page, check your messages and accept clan invite, I will also send one Blitzkrieg when I get home from work.

Peace

Thanks EteI2naL,

I tried squading with the RedXLV and we had trouble getting in a match together. Hopefully I can get a game with him soon. He had a clan tag so I'm not sure if he is looking for a new clan or what. I haven't seen zekebaker online yet either. I'm on the lookout for decent players.

I checked out the clan member stats page and you have tons of Bodycount mission points. Are you mostly playing Bodycount only matches?

Ya, I Wanted to rank up fast and that is the best way to do it since you get 2 pts per kill, plus if you play medic you get another point for reviving. Playing mostly all objective based games now that Im ranked all the way up. Sometimes when I just dont feel like going Online I will practice on skirmish and scout out maps looking for good vantage points and practicing missions and use of differnet weapons and what not.

Man, I should have been doing that all along. I got the "Natural Born Killer" medal (it's the one you get when you receive 8 kill count ribbons for getting 10% of kills on Bodycount). Once you have it I believe you actually get 3 points per kill on Bodycount. I couldv'e racked up some big points. I have been playing full Warzone matches all along. Stupid me.
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

Male Number of posts : 784
Age : 38
Location : Georgia
PSN : Test
Reputation : 9
Points : 902
Joined : 2009-02-19

Officer Silverbullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officer Silverbullet   Officer Silverbullet EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:31 am

I obviously dont play enough, it seems like its taking me forever to rank up and you guys are already there. Would love to play in a game with some of you guys but it seems like I never can join the games you guys are in or no one will send me invite to play with them. Kind of tired of playing with myself so hopefully soon ill be able to play with you guys
Back to top Go down
MaXiMuM_ChAos
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
MaXiMuM_ChAos

Male Number of posts : 185
Age : 37
Location : Ohio
PSN : SilverBullet5, MaXiMuM_ChAos
Reputation : 1
Points : 207
Joined : 2009-02-17

Officer Silverbullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officer Silverbullet   Officer Silverbullet EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:08 pm

CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS wrote:
I obviously dont play enough, it seems like its taking me forever to rank up and you guys are already there. Would love to play in a game with some of you guys but it seems like I never can join the games you guys are in or no one will send me invite to play with them. Kind of tired of playing with myself so hopefully soon ill be able to play with you guys

I never get tired of playing with myself....lol

I have trouble joining games to. There always full. Maybe one of us can create a game this weekend. We'll need to pick a certain time. We'll just allow others to join in order to fill up the game. I'm usually on from 11:00 PM to ?. Let me know and I will send you guys an invite.
Back to top Go down
drs220
Moderator
Moderator
drs220

Number of posts : 438
Age : 42
PSN : Test
Reputation : 3
Points : 521
Joined : 2009-02-13

Officer Silverbullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officer Silverbullet   Officer Silverbullet EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:58 pm

MaXiMuM_ChAos wrote:
CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS wrote:
I obviously dont play enough, it seems like its taking me forever to rank up and you guys are already there. Would love to play in a game with some of you guys but it seems like I never can join the games you guys are in or no one will send me invite to play with them. Kind of tired of playing with myself so hopefully soon ill be able to play with you guys

I never get tired of playing with myself....lol

I have trouble joining games to. There always full. Maybe one of us can create a game this weekend. We'll need to pick a certain time. We'll just allow others to join in order to fill up the game. I'm usually on from 11:00 PM to ?. Let me know and I will send you guys an invite.

Ya, I wanna start squading with you guys more so we can get used to playing with each other lol! (no pun intended) I'll be playing alot this weekend and will probably just create rooms, invite anyone thats on and wait and see how it fills up.
Back to top Go down
MaXiMuM_ChAos
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
MaXiMuM_ChAos

Male Number of posts : 185
Age : 37
Location : Ohio
PSN : SilverBullet5, MaXiMuM_ChAos
Reputation : 1
Points : 207
Joined : 2009-02-17

Officer Silverbullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officer Silverbullet   Officer Silverbullet EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:08 pm

EteI2naL_ChAos wrote:
MaXiMuM_ChAos wrote:
CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS wrote:
I obviously dont play enough, it seems like its taking me forever to rank up and you guys are already there. Would love to play in a game with some of you guys but it seems like I never can join the games you guys are in or no one will send me invite to play with them. Kind of tired of playing with myself so hopefully soon ill be able to play with you guys

I never get tired of playing with myself....lol

I have trouble joining games to. There always full. Maybe one of us can create a game this weekend. We'll need to pick a certain time. We'll just allow others to join in order to fill up the game. I'm usually on from 11:00 PM to ?. Let me know and I will send you guys an invite.

Ya, I wanna start squading with you guys more so we can get used to playing with each other lol! (no pun intended) I'll be playing alot this weekend and will probably just create rooms, invite anyone thats on and wait and see how it fills up.

Sounds good. I'd like to invite some of the prospective new members as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Officer Silverbullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officer Silverbullet   Officer Silverbullet Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Officer Silverbullet
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: → Gaming Zone :: Kill Zone 2-
Jump to: