HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
December 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Is anyone looking to get active again?
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am by IRoNHiDE

» Pics of my 2010 Camaro
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 am by Dark

» Mustang GT pics
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am by KilLA

» How is everyonedoing?
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm by drs220

» New PS3
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm by GeoMars

» ALABAMA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm by OpTiMuS

» HK clan
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm by crimsontide22

» What's been up?
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm by GeoMars

» Brett Favre
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm by crimsontide22

» Vikings
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm by OpTiMuS

» Hi
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm by Sneaky

» Whats good people?
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by Sneaky

» Its official
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am by OpTiMuS

» Killa Here is that link to the lottery for beta
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» BFBC 2 BETA
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 am by CaI2oLiNa

» piece of fucking shit
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm by QuAnTuM

» some info
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm by QuAnTuM

» FEAR
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:58 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» new account
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Uncharted 2
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am by crimsontide22

» just picked it up today
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 am by crimsontide22

» Thank God.... Great News
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 pm by QuAnTuM

» Back to Chaos or a New clan?
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» RAWNEZZ
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am by OpTiMuS

» The ASS Glitch
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Check it out!
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:37 pm by drs220

» new bad company 2 trailer
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 am by OZleon

» Don't hate...
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 pm by drs220

» Whats up?
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm by QuAnTuM

» R.I.P mOOse_nuCKle_VaJ
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 am by KilLA

» Post your highest K/D ratio for weapon or vehicle
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm by KilLA

» who has the ps3 slim?
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm by KilLA

» PS3 Slim
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am by CaI2oLiNa

» BOOO
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» I'm Behind You!
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm by BioSoldier

» Sonys new POS
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 pm by KilLA

» BFBC Spoof
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm by BioSoldier

» I love EOTL + The AH-64
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm by drs220

» This video is for all you hockey fans.... *Must watch*
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» OMG, you have to look!!!!
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Top posters
KilLA
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* I_vote_lcapNBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* I_voting_barNBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* I_vote_rcap 
CaI2oLiNa
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* I_vote_lcapNBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* I_voting_barNBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* I_vote_rcap 
QuAnTuM
Dark
GeoMars
drs220
BioSoldier
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
crimsontide22
OZleon
Poll
Do you like the changes??
Hell yeah I like it much better
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* I_vote_lcap54%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 81 ]
I liked the old look better
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* I_vote_lcap23%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 35 ]
Its ok but could be better
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* I_vote_lcap23%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 150

NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who will make it to the finals?
LAKERS
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* I_vote_lcap27%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 9 ]
Jazz
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* I_vote_lcap3%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Hornets
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* I_vote_lcap3%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Nuggets
 3% [ 1 ]
Spurs
 3% [ 1 ]
Mavs
 3% [ 1 ]
Rockets
 3% [ 1 ]
Blazers
 3% [ 1 ]
Magic
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* I_vote_lcap6%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
76ers
 3% [ 1 ]
Pistons
 3% [ 1 ]
Cavs
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* I_vote_lcap12%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 4 ]
Celtics
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* I_vote_lcap12%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 4 ]
Bulls
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* I_vote_lcap6%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Heat
 3% [ 1 ]
Hawks
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 33

AuthorMessage
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
PSN : KiILA_ChAos

NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* Empty
PostSubject: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:49 pm

As alot of you know I am a HUGE LAKERS fan, we blew the doors off utah on sunday im sure we will do the same tonight Twisted Evil. So what is your favorite team? Who do you think will make it out of the east and west to make it to the finals? Finally who do you think will win the finals? As I can only add one poll just select who you think will make it to the finals, 1 from the east and 1 from the west. For anyone whos not sure, the first 8 teams on the poll are from the west and the second 8 are from the east. Post who you chose and if you would like, who you think will win.

West Pick: LAKERS

Obviously im going with the LAKERS to come out of the west. Pesronally I dont see anyone in the NBA period that will be able to match our offensive firepower with a healthy roster and the best player in basketball (Kobe Bryant).

PS: we will sweep the jazz!!!!

East Pick: magic

I am going to knock the popular pick out of the east (Cavs) and say that the magic will beat the cavs in the eastern conf. finals and come out of the east. I know they are down 1/0 but there is no way the 76ers can not keep up the pace that they had last game and hit all of those tough shots or hold down Dwight Howard, so I belive that the magic will win the series in 6 games and eventually go onto the finals.
Back to top Go down
MaXiMuM_ChAos
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
MaXiMuM_ChAos

Male Number of posts : 185
PSN : SilverBullet5, MaXiMuM_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:48 pm

You know who I picked. Go Cavs!
Back to top Go down
MaXiMuM_ChAos
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
MaXiMuM_ChAos

Male Number of posts : 185
PSN : SilverBullet5, MaXiMuM_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:53 pm

Oh by the way, we're detroying the Pistons again tonight. We'll sweep as well.
Back to top Go down
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Number of posts : 395
PSN : ZUESx

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:09 pm

Da Bulls
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:00 am

MaXiMuM_ChAos wrote:
Oh by the way, we're detroying the Pistons again tonight. We'll sweep as well.
Yeah I saw alot of it...Damn the pistons really went down hill the last couple of years. They were not very good at all this year. I also think they will sweep. At the most I would see the series going 5 games with the Pistions pulling 1 out at the palace.

BioSoldier wrote:
Da Bulls
Eh, even if the Bulls beat the Celtics (I hope they do) they will have a tough road to the finals and I dont think they have the fire power or experience quite yet although rose is a beast and theyve looked really good against the garnetless C's.
Back to top Go down
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:13 am

they almost won against celtics 2nd game but stupid allen had to make a game winner. since they can beat the celtics (maybe) they cna win it all.
Back to top Go down
Jalisco21Supra3
Corporal
Corporal
Jalisco21Supra3

Male Number of posts : 74
PSN : xMFHxJalisco

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:24 am

Ima go with the Lakers and Cavaliers.
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:11 pm

BioSoldier wrote:
they almost won against celtics 2nd game but stupid allen had to make a game winner. since they can beat the celtics (maybe) they cna win it all.

Theres always a chance...anything can happen. Just my opinion but with Garnet healthy I dont think they would have a chance against the C's, Magic, or Cavs. They are getting alot better but still need some experience and another good scorer. There D has been looking really good with all those blocks though. Basketball

Jalisco21Supra3 wrote:
Ima go with the Lakers and Cavaliers.
Thats might be who it will be but I went with the Magic men and the beast from the east Dwight Howard. Imo it will be one of them.
Back to top Go down
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:19 pm

Killa- Theres always a chance...anything can happen. Just my opinion but with Garnet healthy I dont think they would have a chance against the C's, Magic, or Cavs. They are getting alot better but still need some experience and another good scorer. There D has been looking really good with all those blocks though. Basketball

I think that i they get a good center who can shoot lay-up decently and go for all the rebounds. Chicago could win it all. Our scorers we got Ben Gordon and Derek Rose. Ben can get really hot sometimes like the end of the 2nd game against celtics. he got 2 or 3 three pointers in a row. Our forwards are pretty good
Back to top Go down
drs220
drs220

Number of posts : 438
PSN : Test

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:23 pm

Hawks vs Lakers, lol.....You never know!!!! I need Hawks to at least beat Miami since I have $200 on them.
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:23 pm

BioSoldier wrote:
Killa- Theres always a chance...anything can happen. Just my opinion but with Garnet healthy I dont think they would have a chance against the C's, Magic, or Cavs. They are getting alot better but still need some experience and another good scorer. There D has been looking really good with all those blocks though. Basketball

I think that i they get a good center who can shoot lay-up decently and go for all the rebounds. Chicago could win it all. Our scorers we got Ben Gordon and Derek Rose. Ben can get really hot sometimes like the end of the 2nd game against celtics. he got 2 or 3 three pointers in a row. Our forwards are pretty good

Yeah gooden is ok, but an upgrade there would definatley help. I think you could pick up a better gaurd than salmons as well. Yeah while rose can put up some points you really dont want to rely on rose to score alot and distrubite the ball everygame. He would be able to lead the bulls to more wins with some better guys to get the ball to, that way he could run the offense better and not have all the pressure to score and distribute the ball on his shoulders. That was the problem when the dumb asses at Denver decided to put Allen Iverson at the 1 gaurd. He was one of the best scorers in the leauge but thats not what you want from ypur PG. Hes not a distruibter hes a scoring beast. While its great for your PG to put up some good points you shouldnt have to rely on him to be your main go to guy every game.....He cant pass and set himself up lol.

EteI2naL_ChAos wrote:
Hawks vs Lakers, lol.....You never know!!!! I need Hawks to at least beat Miami since I have $200 on them.

Weirder things have happened......Like the Giants beating the seemingly unstoppable Patriots in the SB?
Back to top Go down
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Salmons is a forward I believe lol. The PGs are Kirk Hinrich and Derek Rose. Shooting guard is Ben Gordon and ? I think a new center would do the job. Ben can score some crazy streaks and not many people are better than hm. he just doesn't recieve much publicity.
Back to top Go down
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

Male Number of posts : 354
PSN : l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:15 am

ima go with da celtics cause im a big pats fan and they're both in da same city right?
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:17 am

BioSoldier wrote:
Salmons is a forward I believe lol. The PGs are Kirk Hinrich and Derek Rose. Shooting guard is Ben Gordon and ? I think a new center would do the job. Ben can score some crazy streaks and not many people are better than hm. he just doesn't recieve much publicity.

Well your partly right....Salmons plays the 2 guard and SF.

DeAdIy_ChAos wrote:
ima go with da celtics cause im a big pats fan and they're both in da same city right?

Lol yeah they are
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:39 am

Well
the Lakers are on there way to the second round of the playoffs VS. the
Rockets...any predictions?? I say we sweep the series or at worst win
in 5 games. C's and Bulls play game seven tonight in Boston, im pulling
for Chicago being as I hate the C's and dont think that they have a
chance of making it to the finals without KG even if they win the
series.
Back to top Go down
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:34 am

i think that the Celtics vs Lakers will be the championship match. Celtics would probably win cuz their starting line up is a beast! lakers got one guy for their team: Kobey.
Today Bulls lost to Celtics:(
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:44 am

BioSoldier wrote:
i think that the Celtics vs Lakers will be the championship match. Celtics would probably win cuz their starting line up is a beast! lakers got one guy for their team: Kobey.
Today Bulls lost to Celtics:(

lol, by most of your comments on basketball I can tell that you dont know much about it. Im not saying that the celtics arent good or anything like that but as with your comments about kobe not getting any assists and now all the lakers have is Kobe.....lol you just keep saying things that make it pretty obvious that you dobt know very much. Theres nothing wrong with having an opinion that the C's will win but when you back that up with factless garbage that just comes off the top of your head it shows your lacking in your NBA knowledge. First off if you didnt know, as of right now Kevin Garnet is injured and looking like he wont be able to come back. The bench for Boston has been pretty much non existint compared to the Lakers bench this post season. Now on to the starting line ups... Anyone can tell looking at these starting lineups which is the better team I will put an X next to the name of each postion match up of the better player.

Celtics
C: Kendrick Perkins
PF: Glen Davis
SF: Paul Pierce (X)
SG: Ray Allen
PG: Rajon Rondo

Lakers
C: Pau Gasol (X)
PF: Lamar Odom (X)
SF: Trevor Ariza
SG: Kobe Bryant (X)
PG: Derick Fisher (X)

So, it looks like the only position match up that boston wins is Paul Pierce VS. Trevor Ariza..... So let me get this straight, all the Lakers have is Kobe??? Rofl if you see any match up that you think im wrong about let me know and I will tell you why you are wrong Very Happy By the way that is not just my opinion it is known by most of the NBA world which of these individual players are better than eachother.

PS: Without Kevin Garnet the C's odds are slim at best to even make it to the Finals evidenced by there lack luster performance against the under achieveing Bulls.
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

Male Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:15 pm

Dude I dont know about the celtics man, it took them seven games to get through the BULLS!!! if it took that long to defeat them can they really get to the finals, I DONT THINK SO......I could be wrong but my thought would have to go to the cavaliers.
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptySun May 03, 2009 7:25 pm

CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS wrote:
Dude I dont know about the celtics man, it took them seven games to get through the BULLS!!! if it took that long to defeat them can they really get to the finals, I DONT THINK SO......I could be wrong but my thought would have to go to the cavaliers.

Yeah im with you on that one....the celtics arent shit without Garnet but everyone has there opinions no matter how wrong they are... lol just fucking with ya. Id like to see the magic and cavs in the east finals I think that would be a good match up.
Back to top Go down
drs220
drs220

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptySun May 03, 2009 7:40 pm

GO HAWKS!!! won me $100 today
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptySun May 03, 2009 7:57 pm

EteI2naL_ChAos wrote:

Good shit....I love betting on sports, thats how I actually bought my last car. I started gambleing with $100 and in about 3 months flipped that into $3000. Best run I ever had, it gets pretty nerve racking when you have $1000 to $1500 on one game. But when you win it is a great feeling.
Back to top Go down
drs220
drs220

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:07 pm

KilLA wrote:
EteI2naL_ChAos wrote:

Good shit....I love betting on sports, thats how I actually bought my last car. I started gambleing with $100 and in about 3 months flipped that into $3000. Best run I ever had, it gets pretty nerve racking when you have $1000 to $1500 on one game. But when you win it is a great feeling.

I used to bet between 200-400 a game for NBA and college football. Was never big on Betting on NFL games since they are so unpredictable. For the most part I did pretty good but it really took the fun out of watching sports for enjoyment, so now I just bet smaller amounts keeps games interesting without me getting so upset if I lose.
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:22 pm

EteI2naL_ChAos wrote:
KilLA wrote:
EteI2naL_ChAos wrote:

I used to bet between 200-400 a game for NBA and college football. Was never big on Betting on NFL games since they are so unpredictable. For the most part I did pretty good but it really took the fun out of watching sports for enjoyment, so now I just bet smaller amounts keeps games interesting without me getting so upset if I lose.

I started betting years ago and it actually got me into sports alot more. The only sports I will bet on is NBA or NFL I do really good with both most of the time. I have bet on MLB a few times but it is way to unpredictable so I usually stay away from it. With all the money ive been saving in the stock market I havent been able to bet any this year and im missing it. During the NBA season when I have the money I would usually make 2 to 3 bets a day nerve racking but fun....when you win of course lol.
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

Male Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:39 pm

I have never bet on a game yet when I know that I should have, a couple of years ago when North Carolina was in the championship against Illinois I should have put mad money on that shit, I lived in illinois back then and was the only one that was rooting for them to win and they did, I bet a little bit I think it was like 20$ bucks but if I would have known I would have bet hella money
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:16 pm

well so far my perdiction is right on track for the Magic and the Lakers in the finals....lets see what happens now in the conference finals.

GO LAKERS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* Empty

Back to top Go down

NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next