HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
December 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Is anyone looking to get active again?
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am by IRoNHiDE

» Pics of my 2010 Camaro
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 am by Dark

» Mustang GT pics
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am by KilLA

» How is everyonedoing?
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm by drs220

» New PS3
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm by GeoMars

» ALABAMA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm by OpTiMuS

» HK clan
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm by crimsontide22

» What's been up?
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm by GeoMars

» Brett Favre
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm by crimsontide22

» Vikings
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm by OpTiMuS

» Hi
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm by Sneaky

» Whats good people?
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by Sneaky

» Its official
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am by OpTiMuS

» Killa Here is that link to the lottery for beta
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» BFBC 2 BETA
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 am by CaI2oLiNa

» piece of fucking shit
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm by QuAnTuM

» some info
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm by QuAnTuM

» FEAR
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:58 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» new account
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Uncharted 2
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am by crimsontide22

» just picked it up today
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 am by crimsontide22

» Thank God.... Great News
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 pm by QuAnTuM

» Back to Chaos or a New clan?
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» RAWNEZZ
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am by OpTiMuS

» The ASS Glitch
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Check it out!
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:37 pm by drs220

» new bad company 2 trailer
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 am by OZleon

» Don't hate...
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 pm by drs220

» Whats up?
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm by QuAnTuM

» R.I.P mOOse_nuCKle_VaJ
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 am by KilLA

» Post your highest K/D ratio for weapon or vehicle
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm by KilLA

» who has the ps3 slim?
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm by KilLA

» PS3 Slim
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am by CaI2oLiNa

» BOOO
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» I'm Behind You!
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm by BioSoldier

» Sonys new POS
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 pm by KilLA

» BFBC Spoof
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm by BioSoldier

» I love EOTL + The AH-64
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm by drs220

» This video is for all you hockey fans.... *Must watch*
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» OMG, you have to look!!!!
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Top posters
KilLA
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 I_voting_barNBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
CaI2oLiNa
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 I_voting_barNBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
QuAnTuM
Dark
GeoMars
drs220
BioSoldier
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
crimsontide22
OZleon
Poll
Do you like the changes??
Hell yeah I like it much better
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 I_vote_lcap54%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 81 ]
I liked the old look better
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 35 ]
Its ok but could be better
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 150

NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who will make it to the finals?
LAKERS
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 I_vote_lcap27%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 9 ]
Jazz
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Hornets
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Nuggets
 3% [ 1 ]
Spurs
 3% [ 1 ]
Mavs
 3% [ 1 ]
Rockets
 3% [ 1 ]
Blazers
 3% [ 1 ]
Magic
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
76ers
 3% [ 1 ]
Pistons
 3% [ 1 ]
Cavs
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 4 ]
Celtics
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 4 ]
Bulls
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Heat
 3% [ 1 ]
Hawks
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 33

AuthorMessage
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

Male Number of posts : 784
PSN : Test

NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:52 pm

yeah I am soooo glad that the celtics lost because I cant stand them the next choice that I would have in the finals would be the cavaliers not orlando but we will have to see what happens when it comes down to the end
Back to top Go down
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Number of posts : 395
PSN : ZUESx

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:04 pm

dude Bulls just had a sudden spurt of spirit, quite unexpected. i can see now that the celtics should lose soon (or lost, haven't seen it in a while) that i'd go with the Cavs. i like King James.
now go on hating about what i just said
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
PSN : KiILA_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:31 pm

BioSoldier wrote:
dude Bulls just had a sudden spurt of spirit, quite unexpected. i can see now that the celtics should lose soon (or lost, haven't seen it in a while) that i'd go with the Cavs. i like King James.
now go on hating about what i just said

nothing to hate about......the celtics already did lose.
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:41 am

Lakers VS. Nuggets game 1 tonight....Who ya got?? I say Lakers by 13.
Back to top Go down
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Number of posts : 395
PSN : ZUESx

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:06 pm

Lakers
Back to top Go down
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

Male Number of posts : 354
PSN : l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:55 pm

LAKERS
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:25 am

BioSoldier wrote:
Lakers

DeAdIy_ChAos wrote:
LAKERS

Wow.....looks like everyone is finally agreeing with me Very Happy...... Well we did win last night!!!!! not by 13, only by 2 but I will take it. Kobe dominated with 18 4th quarter points and 40 overall. The rest of the Lakers didnt really show up but we still pulled one out. Cant wait til game 2.

Magic VS Cavs tonight.... Who ya got?? Im going with Cavs by 8. I still think the Magic will win but will lose the first game.

Last edited by KilLA on Thu May 21, 2009 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 4:07 pm

dude the lakers, come on man, LOL, if I had to choose I would have the lakers in the finals and its not because I dont like them I just like the cavaliers better but I do think that the Lakers are pretty damn good
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:15 am

CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS wrote:
dude the lakers, come on man, LOL, if I had to choose I would have the lakers in the finals and its not because I dont like them I just like the cavaliers better but I do think that the Lakers are pretty damn good

lol. well I was wrong about game 1....Magic won, that makes my prediction of them getting to the finals look good though Very Happy I honestly want the cavs and lakers to make it so Kobe and company can beat up on LeBron!!!! I just dont think that they can get past the Magic and that beast named Dwight Howard.
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:04 am

Game 2 tonight...GO LAKERS!!!!
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:44 am

dwight is a beast plus he has people that will help him out unlike the cavs, it is hard for one man to beat a whole entire team but if the rest of the cavs step up then I think that they should be able to beat the magic
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:32 pm

CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS wrote:
dwight is a beast plus he has people that will help him out unlike the cavs, it is hard for one man to beat a whole entire team but if the rest of the cavs step up then I think that they should be able to beat the magic

I wouldnt go as far as to say that LeBron has to win by himself...he has some pretty good talent around him. But I do agree that the Magic is an all around better team. Even though LeBron put up 49 (which was great) he was partialy the reason they lost. He missed 3 clutch freethrows in the last minutes of the game that came back to bite them in the ass. They lost by 2 so if he had hit those 3 FT's they may have won. Kobe dosent miss his clutch shots and that is why they won game 1 against the Nuggets.
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:26 am

I didnt get a chance to watch the game and seen that they only lost by a couple, I dont think people realize how clutch free throws are and how they can cost the team the game, only if he would have made a couple of those free throws they would have won, I think they will win a couple games I just dont think they will win the series and by the looks of it the nuggets are going to give the lakers a run for there money
Back to top Go down
MaXiMuM_ChAos
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
MaXiMuM_ChAos

Male Number of posts : 185
PSN : SilverBullet5, MaXiMuM_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:44 pm

The Cavs will win the series. Orlando is good but very streaky. I'm not worried at all. The Cavs needed to lose a game as a wake up call. Lebron is the man and will carry this team to the finals. The other players just need to help a little.
Back to top Go down
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

Male Number of posts : 531
PSN : niHiL_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:22 am

Streaky is a good word for my playing right now. Neutral
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:40 am

OMG, So I watched the Laker game last night and I would have to say that was one of the worst officiating performances that I have ever seen, toward the end I think around the 3 min mark in the 4th quarter it was every 5 seconds someone was getting a foul, and talk about dirty Dohntay Jones has to be one of the dirtiest players ever. I mean if you cant guard Kobe then dont guard him, Dohntay tripped him ON PURPOSE and pushed Kobe in that back at one point or another I mean come on that is the lowest cheap shot I have ever seen
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:22 am

CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS wrote:
OMG, So I watched the Laker game last night and I would have to say that was one of the worst officiating performances that I have ever seen, toward the end I think around the 3 min mark in the 4th quarter it was every 5 seconds someone was getting a foul, and talk about dirty Dohntay Jones has to be one of the dirtiest players ever. I mean if you cant guard Kobe then dont guard him, Dohntay tripped him ON PURPOSE and pushed Kobe in that back at one point or another I mean come on that is the lowest cheap shot I have ever seen

Yeah that was dirty shit Im just glad he didnt get injured on either of the plays. I was getting pissed about all of the calls to....just let them play. I know Kobe has been playing alot of minutes but im still a little confused as to why Phil Jackson would keep Kobe out of the 4th quarter for as long as he did. Fisher, Odom, and Bynum have been non existent this series, they will need to show up if we are going to win this series. Like you said about LeBron.....Kobe cant do it by himself everynight either.
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:29 am

yeah trips and pushes in the back when it is unexpected can really fuck someone up because most times they dont have time to react especially under the basket next to the posts that hold the goal up. It just looked like LA was out of sinc, Kobe even just looked like he wasnt even working as hard as he usually does, but not every night can be a good night. The lack of team play I think hurt the lakers a little bit because it seemed like a lot of unnecessary shots were taken and a lot of bad calls on the refs
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:19 pm

CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS wrote:
yeah trips and pushes in the back when it is unexpected can really fuck someone up because most times they dont have time to react especially under the basket next to the posts that hold the goal up. It just looked like LA was out of sinc, Kobe even just looked like he wasnt even working as hard as he usually does, but not every night can be a good night. The lack of team play I think hurt the lakers a little bit because it seemed like a lot of unnecessary shots were taken and a lot of bad calls on the refs

There was really not 1 specific problem that needs to be addresses last night it was alot of terrible performances all around. We were dominated on the glass all game and those offensive rebounds and 2nd chance points will kill you every time. Not only that but no one could hit a shot other than Kobe and Gasol and that just wont get it done against a top tier NBA team.
Fisher : 5pts
Ariza : 3pts
Odom : 5pts
That will just not get it done...our bench has been equally as bad all series. Sasha is coming off the bench shooting an impressive 15% from the floor...lol Oh and lets not forget how many FT's were missed in that 4th quarter Evil or Very Mad . Kobe actually played a pretty good game (not great but good) but with everyone else playing so bad he would have needed a GREAT game for us to have pulled that one out The problem was evertime he sat they would build a large lead causing Kobe to have to come back and try to single handley win the game. Once he came back in the fourth there was such little time left he just had to hoist up 3 pointers to try to get us back into it but it was to late. It seemed no one could hit a shot or free throw last night and I expect them to have an easier time at home wed. night with the croud behind them. Im pissed at the way everyone played and cant wait til game 5!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:12 pm

I would have to imagine that game 5 will be a total turn around with kobe being as fired up as he is I think that he will light it up for over 40 I would imagine. Maybe it was just one of those games that nothing would fall, didnt help they were playing away from home either kind of gives the other team a slight advantage
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:59 pm

CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS wrote:
I would have to imagine that game 5 will be a total turn around with kobe being as fired up as he is I think that he will light it up for over 40 I would imagine. Maybe it was just one of those games that nothing would fall, didnt help they were playing away from home either kind of gives the other team a slight advantage

Yeah hell he wasnt that far off last night, he scored 34pts.....If everyone plays like they did in game 4 again he will need 60+ to get us the win lol. I think it will all go better and those close shots that werent falling will go in at home though. But there is still no excuse for how they played. We are one of the best teams on the boards and in the paint but yet we got beat out 40 to 58 in rebounding and 34 to 52 in pts in the paint. There is no reason for that with LA having three 7 footers up front other than lack of effort. Oh and out of those 58 rebounds 20 of them were offensive Evil or Very Mad . K.Mart, Nene, and the birdman out rebounded our whole team single handedly with 42 total rebounds. LOL If you cant tell I was just looking at the box score and getting really mad.. Oh well tomorrow is a diffrent day but they better grab there balls off the nightstand before leaving the house this time. Shocked
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:13 am

it wasnt a very impressive 34 points thats for sure, it just goes to show you that one person can not win the game for you, you have to have a supporting cast in order to help you out.
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:47 pm

CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS wrote:
it wasnt a very impressive 34 points thats for sure, it just goes to show you that one person can not win the game for you, you have to have a supporting cast in order to help you out.

yup...1 man can win a game from time to time but without any help you wont get far. Mr. LeBron choked again last night. He played great for 3 quarters and then decided he wanted to try to do to much and turn the ball over 8 times in the 4th and overtime. With that many turnovers at the end of a game you will lose everytime. He just seems to fold in the clutch, other than on that 3point shot he hit to win it.
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:49 am

KilLA wrote:
CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS wrote:

yup...1 man can win a game from time to time but without any help you wont get far. Mr. LeBron choked again last night. He played great for 3 quarters and then decided he wanted to try to do to much and turn the ball over 8 times in the 4th and overtime. With that many turnovers at the end of a game you will lose everytime. He just seems to fold in the clutch, other than on that 3point shot he hit to win it.
Yeah i mean what the hell is going on, it was like Lebron wasnt even trying to help his team out, all he did was try and shoot the ball too much he didnt even look for his teammates. I just think that his teammates rely on him to much to do the things that they cant, they need another option other than Lebron. Oh well I guess cant win them all. Nice game last night to I mean what happened to the nuggets in the fourth quarter? Oh well they will be back in Denver and we will see what happens, this has been one of my favorite series this year
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:14 pm

CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS wrote:
KilLA wrote:
CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS wrote:

Yeah i mean what the hell is going on, it was like Lebron wasnt even trying to help his team out, all he did was try and shoot the ball too much he didnt even look for his teammates. I just think that his teammates rely on him to much to do the things that they cant, they need another option other than Lebron. Oh well I guess cant win them all. Nice game last night to I mean what happened to the nuggets in the fourth quarter? Oh well they will be back in Denver and we will see what happens, this has been one of my favorite series this year

Everyone showed up with alot of energy last night and that is why we won the game. That was the best that odom and fish have looked in the playoffs. Hopefully they will show up in Denver and we can close this out and get to the finals. Did you see in the fourth quarter how they just kept trapping Kobe in the corner with the double team?? I know they didnt want him to be the closer and score 20pts. in the 4th but come on that was a bit much, they must have doubled him beyond the 3point line 10 times. That really made it alot easier for everyone to get wide open shots and IMO was very bad coaching by denver. It seemed evertime they did that Kobe would make the pass and get an assist or they would just rotate the ball to an open shooter since both were on Kobe. I would understand if there were a couple minutes left in the game and they needed to try to force turnovers to get back in it but at the time they werent even down by that much and they did it all quarter. Im just happy we got the win and hope that everyone comes back with that same intensity so we can close this thing out on Fri.

PS: Lamar Odom was a beast last night, if he came with that energy and played like that everynight along with the others we would be unstopable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next