HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
December 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Is anyone looking to get active again?
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am by IRoNHiDE

» Pics of my 2010 Camaro
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 am by Dark

» Mustang GT pics
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am by KilLA

» How is everyonedoing?
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm by drs220

» New PS3
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm by GeoMars

» ALABAMA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm by OpTiMuS

» HK clan
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm by crimsontide22

» What's been up?
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm by GeoMars

» Brett Favre
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm by crimsontide22

» Vikings
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm by OpTiMuS

» Hi
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm by Sneaky

» Whats good people?
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by Sneaky

» Its official
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am by OpTiMuS

» Killa Here is that link to the lottery for beta
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» BFBC 2 BETA
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 am by CaI2oLiNa

» piece of fucking shit
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm by QuAnTuM

» some info
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm by QuAnTuM

» FEAR
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:58 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» new account
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Uncharted 2
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am by crimsontide22

» just picked it up today
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 am by crimsontide22

» Thank God.... Great News
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 pm by QuAnTuM

» Back to Chaos or a New clan?
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» RAWNEZZ
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am by OpTiMuS

» The ASS Glitch
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Check it out!
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:37 pm by drs220

» new bad company 2 trailer
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 am by OZleon

» Don't hate...
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 pm by drs220

» Whats up?
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm by QuAnTuM

» R.I.P mOOse_nuCKle_VaJ
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 am by KilLA

» Post your highest K/D ratio for weapon or vehicle
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm by KilLA

» who has the ps3 slim?
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm by KilLA

» PS3 Slim
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am by CaI2oLiNa

» BOOO
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» I'm Behind You!
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm by BioSoldier

» Sonys new POS
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 pm by KilLA

» BFBC Spoof
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm by BioSoldier

» I love EOTL + The AH-64
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm by drs220

» This video is for all you hockey fans.... *Must watch*
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» OMG, you have to look!!!!
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Top posters
KilLA
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 I_vote_lcapNBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 I_voting_barNBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
CaI2oLiNa
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 I_vote_lcapNBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 I_voting_barNBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
QuAnTuM
Dark
GeoMars
drs220
BioSoldier
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
crimsontide22
OZleon
Poll
Do you like the changes??
Hell yeah I like it much better
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 I_vote_lcap54%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 81 ]
I liked the old look better
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 I_vote_lcap23%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 35 ]
Its ok but could be better
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 I_vote_lcap23%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 150

NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Who will make it to the finals?
LAKERS
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 I_vote_lcap27%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 9 ]
Jazz
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 I_vote_lcap3%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Hornets
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 I_vote_lcap3%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Nuggets
 3% [ 1 ]
Spurs
 3% [ 1 ]
Mavs
 3% [ 1 ]
Rockets
 3% [ 1 ]
Blazers
 3% [ 1 ]
Magic
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 I_vote_lcap6%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
76ers
 3% [ 1 ]
Pistons
 3% [ 1 ]
Cavs
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 I_vote_lcap12%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 4 ]
Celtics
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 I_vote_lcap12%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 4 ]
Bulls
NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 I_vote_lcap6%NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Heat
 3% [ 1 ]
Hawks
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 33

AuthorMessage
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

Male Number of posts : 784
PSN : Test

NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:24 am

well well well, that was an interesting turn of events in the overtime, nice just shot to the jaw from Kobe and a nice block in the back from petrus but oh well you win some you lose some and now it looks like LA will probably win the title now, OH WELL, CONGRATS Killa because I can only imagine that LA is going to win
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
PSN : KiILA_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:47 am

Lakers are up 3/1 I would have to say that is a wrap......Lakers will be the 09 NBA CHAMPIONS!!!!!! Derick fisher hit two unbeliveable shots at the end of regulation and in OT....all I can say is WOW....GO FISH, lol Basketball

Dark wrote:
Hmm for the first time ever I got myself to watch basketball. I watched the second half. One thing I dont like about BBall though is that whenever you are a defender you get fouls like crazy...shit you cant even touch the fkn offensive player, yet they can bust your nose. I dont get that *soft* cough cough.

Haha it was pretty entartaining though. and GG

Yeah they were calling fouls for everything last night. Its not always that bad last night the officials were way to involved and they should have just let them play.

QuAnTuM wrote:
ha ha ha at kobe being a poor sport at the end of regulation grabbing and pulling howard to the ground, but then again petrus tried to break gasol's back on that dunk lmao i think gasol got a black eye now to it looked like funny shit

That was not Kobe being a bad sport, that was him making 100% sure that he couldnt dunk the ball so that he would have to earn the shots from the FT line. A dunk from Dwight is going to go in 100% of the time but he only shoots 64% Ft's. The petrius foul was more fucked up since the game was already over at that point and there was no chance of them winning.....definitly a cheap shot out of frusturation.
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:23 pm

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Basketball Kobe got the Finals MVP and his fourth ring.
Back to top Go down
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

Male Number of posts : 729
PSN : QuAnTuIVI

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:38 pm

hmmm... what will they ever do when he is gone???
Back to top Go down
xKrownRoyalxL4DX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Male Number of posts : 201
PSN : xKrownRoyalxL4Dx

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:06 pm

probably one of the most overpayed players in basketball history......
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:43 pm

someone else will come up through the ranks and be better than kobe it is bound to happen, with the skill level that is starting to develop around the country someone is bound to get better than kobe but for right now it looks like he is the one to beat
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:37 am

QuAnTuM wrote:
hmmm... what will they ever do when he is gone???

troner19 wrote:
probably one of the most overpayed players in basketball history......

Wow.....whats with all the Kobe hate?? I guess its easy to hate the champs king

I dont understand how the best player in basketball/one of the best of all time could also be the most overpayed player in BBall history. Any reason for that comment or just hating in general??
Back to top Go down
xKrownRoyalxL4DX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
xKrownRoyalxL4DX

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:41 am

i am just hatin. not becasue their the champs, i have never liked the lakers, and especially kobe. i have been a celtics fan now for quite some time. its like east vs west thang.
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:46 am

troner19 wrote:
i am just hatin. not becasue their the champs, i have never liked the lakers, and especially kobe. i have been a celtics fan now for quite some time. its like east vs west thang.

Ahhhh, Celtics fan....enough said. lol
Back to top Go down
xKrownRoyalxL4DX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
xKrownRoyalxL4DX

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:50 pm

with 17 championships, how could you go wrong with this team. all though the lakers have 14(7 when they where the minn lakers.) The lakers are a close second.
Back to top Go down
xKrownRoyalxL4DX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
xKrownRoyalxL4DX

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:51 pm

sorry let me get my facts straight. 5 in minn.
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:17 pm

UltiIVIate_ChAos wrote:
sorry let me get my facts straight. 5 in minn.

Actually this was our 15th total Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Number of posts : 395
PSN : ZUESx

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:39 pm

Lakers won:(
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:10 am

BioSoldier wrote:
Lakers won:(

Of course they did!!!! If anyone dosent remember......Go look at my prediction I made at the beginning of this thread. Orlando and LA with LA getting the win.. Damn im good, lol.
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:10 am

it was only inevitable, but you know what orlando put up a good fight, OOOOOHHHH wait the just rolled over and let the lakers spank the shit out of them, mother fuckers, oh well there is always next year right
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:51 pm

CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS wrote:
it was only inevitable, but you know what orlando put up a good fight, OOOOOHHHH wait the just rolled over and let the lakers spank the shit out of them, mother fuckers, oh well there is always next year right

lol....yeah I cant wait til next year!!!
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:01 pm

The lakers just picked up Ron Artest!!!!! It looks like we will be
resigning Lamar Odom to..... What does all this mean????? It will almost be unfair. We could
possibly win the next 3 championships easily king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*   NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL* - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

NBA Playoffs, Who will make it to the finals? *POLL*
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4