Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Is anyone looking to get active again?
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am by IRoNHiDE

» Pics of my 2010 Camaro
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 am by Dark

» Mustang GT pics
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am by KilLA

» How is everyonedoing?
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm by drs220

» New PS3
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm by GeoMars

» ALABAMA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm by OpTiMuS

» HK clan
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm by crimsontide22

» What's been up?
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm by GeoMars

» Brett Favre
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm by crimsontide22

» Vikings
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm by OpTiMuS

» Hi
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm by Sneaky

» Whats good people?
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by Sneaky

» Its official
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am by OpTiMuS

» Killa Here is that link to the lottery for beta
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» BFBC 2 BETA
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 am by CaI2oLiNa

» piece of fucking shit
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm by QuAnTuM

» some info
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm by QuAnTuM

» FEAR
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:58 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» new account
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Uncharted 2
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am by crimsontide22

» just picked it up today
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 am by crimsontide22

» Thank God.... Great News
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 pm by QuAnTuM

» Back to Chaos or a New clan?
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» RAWNEZZ
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am by OpTiMuS

» The ASS Glitch
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Check it out!
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:37 pm by drs220

» new bad company 2 trailer
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 am by OZleon

» Don't hate...
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 pm by drs220

» Whats up?
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm by QuAnTuM

» R.I.P mOOse_nuCKle_VaJ
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 am by KilLA

» Post your highest K/D ratio for weapon or vehicle
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm by KilLA

» who has the ps3 slim?
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm by KilLA

» PS3 Slim
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am by CaI2oLiNa

» BOOO
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» I'm Behind You!
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm by BioSoldier

» Sonys new POS
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 pm by KilLA

» BFBC Spoof
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm by BioSoldier

» I love EOTL + The AH-64
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm by drs220

» This video is for all you hockey fans.... *Must watch*
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» OMG, you have to look!!!!
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Top posters
KilLA
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* I_vote_lcapWho is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* I_voting_barWho is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* I_vote_rcap 
CaI2oLiNa
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* I_vote_lcapWho is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* I_voting_barWho is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* I_vote_rcap 
QuAnTuM
Dark
GeoMars
drs220
BioSoldier
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
crimsontide22
OZleon
Poll
Do you like the changes??
Hell yeah I like it much better
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* I_vote_lcap54%Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 81 ]
I liked the old look better
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* I_vote_lcap23%Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 35 ]
Its ok but could be better
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* I_vote_lcap23%Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 150

Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL*

Go down 
+3
MaXiMuM_ChAos
Dark
KilLA
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who is the best player in the NBA?
Kobe Bryant
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* I_vote_lcap56%Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
LeBron James
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* I_vote_lcap22%Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Chris Paul
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* I_vote_lcap11%Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Dwayne Wade
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* I_vote_lcap11%Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Dwight Howard
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* I_vote_lcap0%Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (Specify)
Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* I_vote_lcap0%Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
PSN : KiILA_ChAos

Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* Empty
PostSubject: Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL*   Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:01 pm

With the NBA playoffs going on I have been thinking about BBall alot lately....So who do you think is the best player in the world?

The best player in the world is Kobe Bryant, and here is why.

There is no one in the NBA that is as complete of a player as Kobe.
He can hit a shot from anywhere on the floor with 3 players draped on him.
Shoots free throws near 90%.
Is one of the premiere man up defenders in the league.
Is hands down the best player in the clutch.

So who did you chose and why? Let me know so I can tell you why your wrong.....Unless of course you picked Kobe lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

Male Number of posts : 661
PSN : DaI2k_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL*   Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:27 pm

I said Kobe...I dont follow BB too much but whenever I do hear about basketball Kobe is up there....Guy is a monster
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL*   Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:33 pm

Dark wrote:
I said Kobe...I dont follow BB too much but whenever I do hear about basketball Kobe is up there....Guy is a monster

+1 rep for that...And I approve this message. lol
Back to top Go down
MaXiMuM_ChAos
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
MaXiMuM_ChAos

Male Number of posts : 185
PSN : SilverBullet5, MaXiMuM_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL*   Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:56 pm

Well, since I'm from the Cleveland area I gotta go with Lebron all the way. He will win the MVP this year. In all honesty though Kobe is probably the best all around player with Lebron a close 2nd.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

Male Number of posts : 661
PSN : DaI2k_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL*   Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:03 pm

KilLA wrote:
Dark wrote:

+1 rep for that...And I approve this message. lol

Finally someone appreciates my posts....
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL*   Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:22 pm

Who chose wade?

MaXiMuM_ChAos wrote:
Well, since I'm from the Cleveland area I gotta go with Lebron all the way. He will win the MVP this year. In all honesty though Kobe is probably the best all around player with Lebron a close 2nd.

So you chose lebron but think Kobe is the best? Anyway these are the reasons I think Lebron is behind Kobe for the #1 spot.

He needs to work on his man to man defense. Although this season he has become a much better off the ball defender.
Needs to work on his mid to long range jumper, needs to be more consistent free throw line and needs to get better in the clutch.
Back to top Go down
MaXiMuM_ChAos
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
MaXiMuM_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL*   Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:39 pm

While I agree with most of what you said, you have to admit that Lebron has never had the supporting cast that Kobe has had yet he has managed to build the Cavs into one of the NBA's best teams. He is getting better and better every year and the scary part is that he is only like 22 or 23 years old. I would agree that Kobe is the more polished player but Lebron is just a physical specimen and can take it to the hole better than anyone. He has the ability to completely dominate a game. Yes, Kobe can and does dominate as well, but he doesn't need to as often because of the players around him. For that reason, I'll go with Lebron, if not as the best player, at least as the MVP (that and I'm a little biased toward the hometown guy)

I think that if both teams get to the finals, Lebron and Kobe almost negate each other. In that scenario it comes down to the big men where, unfortunately, the Lakers have a clear edge. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Number of posts : 395
PSN : ZUESx

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL*   Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:08 pm

Chris Paul cuz he gets good points and still gets lots of assist (lets see kobey do tat)
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL*   Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:52 pm

MaXiMuM_ChAos wrote:
While
I agree with most of what you said, you have to admit that Lebron has
never had the supporting cast that Kobe has had yet he has managed to
build the Cavs into one of the NBA's best teams. He is getting better
and better every year and the scary part is that he is only like 22 or
23 years old. I would agree that Kobe is the more polished player but
Lebron is just a physical specimen and can take it to the hole better
than anyone. He has the ability to completely dominate a game. Yes,
Kobe can and does dominate as well, but he doesn't need to as often
because of the players around him. For that reason, I'll go with
Lebron, if not as the best player, at least as the MVP (that and I'm a
little biased toward the hometown guy)

I think that if both
teams get to the finals, Lebron and Kobe almost negate each other. In
that scenario it comes down to the big men where, unfortunately, the
Lakers have a clear edge. We'll see.

LeBron will get even better your right.. But lets not forget while Kobe
does have the better supporting cast he is also playing im the much
much tougher west compared to the east where you can make the playoffs
with a sub 500 season. the the 8 seed in the east record was 39 wins 43
losses and the 7 and 6 seeds were 41 and 41. On the other hand you have
the suns with a 46 and 36 record that was in the ninth spot and didnt
even make the playoffs. If the suns were in the east they would be the
fourth best team yet they were the ninth best in the west. In my
opinion if you cant have a above 500 record you shouldnt even be able
to make the playoffs....Why reward sub par teams? There are really only three
really good teams in the east and one of them is the cavs so there isnt much comp.
So in a nutshell what im saying is with the really weak east and they very tough west the
lakers only losing 1 more game than the cavs is more impressive. While
LeBron is a beast he is not yet to the level of Kobe but he has alot of
years to try.

BioSoldier wrote:
Chris Paul cuz he gets good points and still gets lots of assist (lets see kobey do tat)

Lol,
while chris paul is a great player you cant expect Kobe to get as many
assists...He is not the point gaurd. You will never see a SG get as
many assists as a good/great PG because they handle the ball the most
and the offense runs through them for the most part.
Back to top Go down
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL*   Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:14 am

kobey gets may 1-3 assist per game even other good shooting guards get more than tat
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

Male Number of posts : 784
PSN : Test

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL*   Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:30 am

ive never seen kobe play on tv but I have Lebron, but then again I dont watch or follow that much NBA but I would have to chose Lebron, with is size and weight it is hard to down play him, he does a lot of stuff for the cleveland team and he doesnt act like he is a forward when he is playing, I would have liked to see him dominate in college though that would have been awesome. Stating all of that I would also like to say from what I have heard is that Kobe can ball so I will have to say that it would be a good match up
Back to top Go down
Jalisco21Supra3
Corporal
Corporal
Jalisco21Supra3

Male Number of posts : 74
PSN : xMFHxJalisco

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL*   Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:20 am

I agree with Killa, Kobe Bryant is the best player right now. He plays with passion and gives it his all to lead his team to victory each game. Lebron James is a close 2nd though.
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL*   Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:13 am

BioSoldier wrote:
kobey gets may 1-3 assist per game even other good shooting guards get more than tat

I dont know where you are getting your info/stats from but for the 08-09 season Kobe averaged 5 assists per game. In the first playoff game he had 8 and last night he had 9 for an avg. of 8.5 assists per game in the playoffs. CP's avg. in the playoffs is 11 a game so he only avgs. 2.5 more assists a game so far. So your 1 to 3 assists is a little off to say the least. CP averages. almost 10 in the regular season so for all his extra ball handling and the extra minutes that he played over Kobe that sounds about right.
Back to top Go down
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL*   Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:22 pm

it was b4 i guess Kobey used to never pass. CP3 is good, he's got great moves and he is not on the greatest team as well. give him some years and he will be the best
Back to top Go down
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
Sergeant Major of the Army
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

Male Number of posts : 354
PSN : l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL*   Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:10 pm

Kobe all da way!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL*   Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:34 pm

BioSoldier wrote:
it was b4 i guess Kobey used to never pass. CP3 is good, he's got great moves and he is not on the greatest team as well. give him some years and he will be the best

Dont get me wrong im not hating on CP, he is great and will be for years to come. I was just arguing the let me see Kobe do that comment. Your talking bout 3 and 4 years ago when the Lakers werent very good except for Kobe. He used to pass the problem was there was no one good enough on his team to hit any shots lol. So he started doing everthing himself. He avg. 35 points a game that season and no one has done that since MJ. He has a better team around him now and trusts his guys to hit key shots. If any of you have never really watched Kobe play YOU SHOULD. Every game you will see him make at least 3 to 4 shots that just look impossible, hes the closest thing there is or will probably ever be to MJ. Some of you were to young to see him so you should see Kobe now before you miss out on one of the greatest basketball players there have ever been. I only was into bball right twoards the end of Mj's career. Oh and lets not forget the game Kobe put up 81 points....Best performance in the history of sports in my opinion. He brought them back from a deficite and there were still critics saying yeah but he only had 2 assists lol. He would have critics knock him that year saying he isnt passing enough, but then he would pass and they would say he passed to much..lol you cant win against logic like that.

DeAdIy_ChAos wrote:
Kobe all da way!!!!!

+1 for that and I also approve this message. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL*   Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:03 pm

the game i would want to see is when Wilt Chamberlein scored 100 points. that would be epic
Back to top Go down
MaXiMuM_ChAos
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
MaXiMuM_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL*   Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:45 pm

DeAdIy_ChAos wrote:
Kobe all da way!!!!!

Brown noser
Back to top Go down
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

Male Number of posts : 354
PSN : l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL*   Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:16 am

MaXiMuM_ChAos wrote:
DeAdIy_ChAos wrote:
Kobe all da way!!!!!

Brown noser

Fuckface

i dont even know what da hell a brownnoser is, duchefag

THIS IS NOT BAITING, or maybe it is, lol
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL*   Who is the best player in the NBA? *POLL* EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:15 am

BioSoldier wrote:
the game i would want to see is when Wilt Chamberlein scored 100 points. that would be epic

Eh, no where near as impressive as Kobes 81. Back when wilt did that it was the norm for teams to avg. 130 points a game. NBA was much diffrent back then just to show you that wilt had 70 point games on several occasions along with a few other players. The final score in the 100 point game was 169-147. Now how often do you see that in todays NBA? Any type of good defense back then was very few and far between. Yeah Kobe scored 19 less points but he shot 15 less shots than wilt did as well, not to mention wilt was a center and the majority of all his shots were dunks and lay ups and Kobe still shot 74% compared to wilts 64%. Watch this video and tell me that this isnt the most impressive thing you have ever seen in sports. If any of you havent seen it you need to watch, you will be impressed basketball fan or not.