Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Is anyone looking to get active again?
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am by IRoNHiDE

» Pics of my 2010 Camaro
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 am by Dark

» Mustang GT pics
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am by KilLA

» How is everyonedoing?
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm by drs220

» New PS3
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm by GeoMars

» ALABAMA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm by OpTiMuS

» HK clan
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm by crimsontide22

» What's been up?
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm by GeoMars

» Brett Favre
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm by crimsontide22

» Vikings
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm by OpTiMuS

» Hi
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm by Sneaky

» Whats good people?
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by Sneaky

» Its official
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am by OpTiMuS

» Killa Here is that link to the lottery for beta
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» BFBC 2 BETA
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 am by CaI2oLiNa

» piece of fucking shit
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm by QuAnTuM

» some info
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm by QuAnTuM

» FEAR
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:58 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» new account
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Uncharted 2
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am by crimsontide22

» just picked it up today
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 am by crimsontide22

» Thank God.... Great News
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 pm by QuAnTuM

» Back to Chaos or a New clan?
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» RAWNEZZ
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am by OpTiMuS

» The ASS Glitch
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Check it out!
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:37 pm by drs220

» new bad company 2 trailer
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 am by OZleon

» Don't hate...
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 pm by drs220

» Whats up?
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm by QuAnTuM

» R.I.P mOOse_nuCKle_VaJ
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 am by KilLA

» Post your highest K/D ratio for weapon or vehicle
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm by KilLA

» who has the ps3 slim?
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm by KilLA

» PS3 Slim
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am by CaI2oLiNa

» BOOO
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» I'm Behind You!
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm by BioSoldier

» Sonys new POS
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 pm by KilLA

» BFBC Spoof
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm by BioSoldier

» I love EOTL + The AH-64
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm by drs220

» This video is for all you hockey fans.... *Must watch*
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» OMG, you have to look!!!!
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Top posters
KilLA
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids I_vote_lcapSo me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids I_voting_barSo me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids I_vote_rcap 
CaI2oLiNa
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids I_vote_lcapSo me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids I_voting_barSo me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids I_vote_rcap 
QuAnTuM
Dark
GeoMars
drs220
BioSoldier
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
crimsontide22
OZleon
Poll
Do you like the changes??
Hell yeah I like it much better
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids I_vote_lcap54%So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 81 ]
I liked the old look better
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids I_vote_lcap23%So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 35 ]
Its ok but could be better
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids I_vote_lcap23%So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 150

So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids

Go down 
+3
KilLA
GeoMars
Dark
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark
Dark

Male Number of posts : 661
PSN : DaI2k_ChAos

So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids Empty
PostSubject: So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids   So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:48 pm

It was pure coincidence that we saw him on oasis so I sent him a squad invite and he accepted. The guys is a very interesting character lol He is a bit radical and random. We talked from politics to UFC and thank God Gaius didnt get into the political debate cuz it would've lasted ages and it couldve gottten ugly lmao...

Anyways the guy is not that bad he has gotten better and eventhough he is not the greatest player he knows how to play as team (attacking though, not so much defending cuz he usually hides somewhere).
Back to top Go down
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

Male Number of posts : 531
PSN : niHiL_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids   So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:22 am

It was a combination of biting my tongue and holding back laughter. lol He didn't give either of us space to talk much anyway, hell our mics could have been dead for 10 minutes and he wouldn't have known. I would say he was coked up cuz of how much talking he did but he mentioned he thought it was nuts to even play on 'chronic.' lol (I smoke about a gram a day btw, not overkill)

I felt embarrassed for him more than anything else. I didn't engage on politics, because I don't engage dialectical/polar/opposite thinkers at all, it's fruitless, can't get blood from a stone. If your thinking about the world or life revolves around two sided arguing, I automatically mark you as inferior, and I won't try to convince or persuade/dissuade you of any ideas. Left/Right, Rep/Dem, Liberal/Conservative, Good/Evil, Right/Wrong, East/West. Black/White, Homo/Hetero, North/South ... whatever it is, it's always a bullshit construct, whichever side it is. Right wing garbage was firing out of his mouth at a rapid pace, and a large portion of my thinking revolves around crushing dialectics. Yea, it would have gotten very ugly.

I saw he almost stepped in a giant pile of shit with you when he brought up immigration. Oh and lmao at "you guys sound like Frenchies, you guys like GSP?" Where the fuck did that come from? To be fair though he did seem much better when talk moved to MMA and UFC.

Last edited by GeoMars on Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

PostSubject: Re: So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids   So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:40 am

lmao yea the immigration thing is an itchy topic. I found it interesting how his views are so radical seeing as how he is half-hispanic lol

But oh well it was some random ass shit
Back to top Go down
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

PostSubject: Re: So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids   So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:27 am

Random is an understatement!! The guy was talking about universal healthcare being a bad idea because it forces rationing, 20 seconds after joining us!!! LMAO Maybe I'm not one to talk, I write a lot of stuff around some of the various BF boards that I can guess no one gives a shit about. Exhibit A above. lol
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
PSN : KiILA_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids   So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:04 am

Lol you should have beached his boat to see what he had to say about it. What was his form?
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

PostSubject: Re: So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids   So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:19 pm

It was a 3. I didnt get to see our k/d's at the end of each round because it so happened that we all kept disconnecting near the end and then I just got tired and went to bed. But yea I deleted the topic w/ the vids cuz Im thinking of inviting him to the website. I am pretty sure his presence would boost our numbers and brew some controversy and laughter lol.
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids   So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:05 pm

Boost our numbers? What does that mean? Thats cool though the more people we get on the site the better.
Back to top Go down
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Number of posts : 395
PSN : ZUESx

PostSubject: Re: So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids   So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:55 pm

i met this guy too in a game, he quit really quick.
So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids JDV%20knife
i got him twice w/ the knife but it didnt show up
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

PostSubject: Re: So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids   So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 12:03 am

Oh like the two times I got you w/ the knife today????
Back to top Go down
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids   So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:57 pm

^lucky knife
lol
Back to top Go down
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids   So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:57 pm

plus that Tsh guy was throw sensors
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids   So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:20 pm

BioSoldier wrote:
plus that Tsh guy was throw sensors

actually its pretty odd but when tshmsh snipes
he dosent throw sensors....I have only seen him throw them a handfull
of times and he usually says "So do you think I should throw out a
sensor?" I guess he thinks they are cheap to so he dosent use them.
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

Male Number of posts : 784
PSN : Test

PostSubject: Re: So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids   So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:30 pm

ive played with tsh alot lately and from what I see he hardly ever uses sensors, but he is a pretty good player without so he really doesnt need em
Back to top Go down
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids   So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:37 pm

k good he plays fairly but i think its rather useless to use recon and not use sensors imo.
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids   So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:32 am

BioSoldier wrote:
k good he plays fairly but i think its rather useless to use recon and not use sensors imo.

Its only a waste if the other team is using them imo. Really the only time you will ever see me throwing sensors is if the other team is constantly throwing them or if I get sniped to many times. But when I do decide its time to go sniper I always will use them ALOT!
Back to top Go down
drs220
drs220

Number of posts : 438

PostSubject: Re: So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids   So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:05 am

BioSoldier wrote:

TshMsh uses them like they were intented to be used. He will throw them around a flag we are taking and throw where enemys are taking flag. I dont see him ever camping back at ammo crate just throwing sensors everywhere, he's always in the middle of the action.
Back to top Go down
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

PostSubject: Re: So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids   So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:41 pm

Damn it, this topic is supposed to be about the game GOD (if you will.... lmao) and everyone's mentor, JDV the Super Genius! Show the fucking proper reverence to the top player of BFBC on earth, the man who showed us precision is for losers, and solved single player!! Don't you guys get that? HE FUCKING SOLVED SINGLE PLAYER!! FUCKING SOLVED IT!!!

In fact, all of you go ahead and prostrate yourselves face down, flat on the floor.

edit: holy shit I hope no one took this seriously!

Last edited by GeoMars on Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

Male Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids   So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:09 pm

I know no one is fighting about it but it doesnt really matter anymore, I think that no matter what he is a good player and he doesnt need the sensors but everyone has used them for the right and wrong reasons and I am really getting tired of them, i am getting tired of almost taking a base and getting killed by a sniper because he knows where I am because of a stupid ass sensor, or having one guy with them throwing them all the time while 3 or 4 other people are around taking the kills
Back to top Go down
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids   So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:37 am

gotta get used to it since 5 games there is one qscoper
Back to top Go down
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

Male Number of posts : 729
PSN : QuAnTuIVI

PostSubject: Re: So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids   So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:18 pm

talk about freakin random, i was going through my blood account's d-tag list and who else should be on none other than jdvsupergenius lmao talkin about this guy the whole time and i freakin have his tags from a long ass time ago
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids   So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyFri May 01, 2009 9:48 pm

QuAnTuM wrote:
talk about freakin random, i was going through my blood account's d-tag list and who else should be on none other than jdvsupergenius lmao talkin about this guy the whole time and i freakin have his tags from a long ass time ago

Lol, what was the date??
Back to top Go down
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

Male Number of posts : 729
PSN : QuAnTuIVI

PostSubject: Re: So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids   So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyFri May 01, 2009 9:54 pm

august last year
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids   So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:14 pm

wow lol thats some funny shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids   So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids Empty

Back to top Go down

So me and Gaius squaded up w/ the guy from the vids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: → Public Topics :: Post Graveyard-
Jump to: