Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Is anyone looking to get active again?
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am by IRoNHiDE

» Pics of my 2010 Camaro
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 am by Dark

» Mustang GT pics
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am by KilLA

» How is everyonedoing?
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm by drs220

» New PS3
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm by GeoMars

» ALABAMA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm by OpTiMuS

» HK clan
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm by crimsontide22

» What's been up?
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm by GeoMars

» Brett Favre
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm by crimsontide22

» Vikings
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm by OpTiMuS

» Hi
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm by Sneaky

» Whats good people?
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by Sneaky

» Its official
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am by OpTiMuS

» Killa Here is that link to the lottery for beta
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» BFBC 2 BETA
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 am by CaI2oLiNa

» piece of fucking shit
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm by QuAnTuM

» some info
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm by QuAnTuM

» FEAR
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:58 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» new account
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Uncharted 2
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am by crimsontide22

» just picked it up today
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 am by crimsontide22

» Thank God.... Great News
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 pm by QuAnTuM

» Back to Chaos or a New clan?
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» RAWNEZZ
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am by OpTiMuS

» The ASS Glitch
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Check it out!
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:37 pm by drs220

» new bad company 2 trailer
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 am by OZleon

» Don't hate...
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 pm by drs220

» Whats up?
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm by QuAnTuM

» R.I.P mOOse_nuCKle_VaJ
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 am by KilLA

» Post your highest K/D ratio for weapon or vehicle
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm by KilLA

» who has the ps3 slim?
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm by KilLA

» PS3 Slim
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am by CaI2oLiNa

» BOOO
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» I'm Behind You!
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm by BioSoldier

» Sonys new POS
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 pm by KilLA

» BFBC Spoof
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm by BioSoldier

» I love EOTL + The AH-64
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm by drs220

» This video is for all you hockey fans.... *Must watch*
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» OMG, you have to look!!!!
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Top posters
KilLA
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* I_vote_lcapChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* I_voting_barChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* I_vote_rcap 
CaI2oLiNa
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* I_vote_lcapChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* I_voting_barChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* I_vote_rcap 
QuAnTuM
Dark
GeoMars
drs220
BioSoldier
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
crimsontide22
OZleon
Poll
Do you like the changes??
Hell yeah I like it much better
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* I_vote_lcap54%ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 81 ]
I liked the old look better
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* I_vote_lcap23%ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 35 ]
Its ok but could be better
ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* I_vote_lcap23%ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 150

ChAoS Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD*

Go down 
+2
Dark
xKrownRoyalxL4DX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xKrownRoyalxL4DX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Male Number of posts : 201
PSN : xKrownRoyalxL4Dx

ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* Empty
PostSubject: ChAoS Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD*   ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:15 pm

Was wondering if i was the only one who has given this any thought. Not sure who to direct this too, but i think it would be kind of cool to have a ChAoS wallpaper for my computer, and laptop. i love the web design, and just thought i would throw this out there, to see if i get any bits.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

Male Number of posts : 661
PSN : DaI2k_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: ChAoS Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD*   ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:55 pm

That is actually a good idea. YOu have to speak to the JewBag though. He will eventually get to it in two or three years lol.
Back to top Go down
JeWBaG
Admin
Admin
JeWBaG

Male Number of posts : 244
PSN : N/A ATM

PostSubject: Re: ChAoS Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD*   ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:05 pm

Dark wrote:
That is actually a good idea. YOu have to speak to the JewBag though. He will eventually get to it in two or three years lol.

I would do it but you critique the hell out of everything I do lol. Instead of hey thats awesome bro I get something like; "its ok I guess but I would have thrown this here and put that there... well here why not redo the whole thing and use this instead" LMAO

Good idea Ill probaly get on it eventualy... what resoloution are your pcs running tron
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaos.hitart.com
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

Male Number of posts : 531
PSN : niHiL_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: ChAoS Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD*   ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:14 pm

lol, didn't you show anyone the ChAos theme jewbag? And WTF @ that thread explaining 'jewbag' it didn't explain shit!!!! lmao
Back to top Go down
xKrownRoyalxL4DX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Male Number of posts : 201
PSN : xKrownRoyalxL4Dx

PostSubject: Re: ChAoS Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD*   ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:49 pm

1280x800 on my laptop. and i think my other computer is the same, it has a 50" samsung monitor.
Back to top Go down
JeWBaG
Admin
Admin
JeWBaG

PostSubject: Re: ChAoS Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD*   ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:08 pm

GeoMars wrote:
lol, didn't you show anyone the ChAos theme jewbag? And WTF @ that thread explaining 'jewbag' it didn't explain shit!!!! lmao

nah I didnt lol, uploaded it there just to test a few things as it was my first theme but response wasnt that great so I killed it(Alltho it was in the best top ten for a week or 2 lmao). I posted that thread because theres a lot of definitions for the name Jewbag that are funny as hell. Made me realize why people were banning me from their servers in cod5 Twisted Evil . I guess they might have been able to deal with the name if I wasnt smackn their ass at the same time lol
Back to top Go down
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

Male Number of posts : 531
PSN : niHiL_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: ChAoS Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD*   ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:30 am

lulz you dope, I still have it somewhere, what's it worth to ya for me to keep it to myself, eh?

Why did you make your name jewbag then? You said something about I B ju daddy and being in the Viet Cong, sooo not too clear on that. lol
Back to top Go down
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

Male Number of posts : 354
PSN : l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

PostSubject: Re: ChAoS Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD*   ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:32 pm

JeWBaG wrote:
GeoMars wrote:

nah I didnt lol, uploaded it there just to test a few things as it was my first theme but response wasnt that great so I killed it(Alltho it was in the best top ten for a week or 2 lmao). I posted that thread because theres a lot of definitions for the name Jewbag that are funny as hell. Made me realize why people were banning me from their servers in cod5 Twisted Evil . I guess they might have been able to deal with the name if I wasnt smackn their ass at the same time lol

LMAO. I could imagine what a jewish clan would do to you.
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

Male Number of posts : 784
PSN : Test

PostSubject: Re: ChAoS Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD*   ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:17 pm

yeah I would have to agree with my bro having a background for chaos would be the shit, that way we can all rep the website and the clan
Back to top Go down
JeWBaG
Admin
Admin
JeWBaG

PostSubject: Re: ChAoS Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD*   ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:12 pm

GeoMars wrote:
lulz you dope, I still have it somewhere, what's it worth to ya for me to keep it to myself, eh?

Why did you make your name jewbag then? You said something about I B ju daddy and being in the Viet Cong, sooo not too clear on that. lol

lol, Was I.B. Ju-Daddy while playing the game Vietcong round eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ChAoS Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD*   ChAoS  Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD* Empty

Back to top Go down

ChAoS Wallpaper *OLD, MOVED TO GRAVEYARD*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: → Public Topics :: Post Graveyard-
Jump to: