HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
October 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Is anyone looking to get active again?
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am by IRoNHiDE

» Pics of my 2010 Camaro
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 am by Dark

» Mustang GT pics
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am by KilLA

» How is everyonedoing?
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm by drs220

» New PS3
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm by GeoMars

» ALABAMA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm by OpTiMuS

» HK clan
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm by crimsontide22

» What's been up?
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm by GeoMars

» Brett Favre
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm by crimsontide22

» Vikings
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm by OpTiMuS

» Hi
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm by Sneaky

» Whats good people?
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by Sneaky

» Its official
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am by OpTiMuS

» Killa Here is that link to the lottery for beta
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» BFBC 2 BETA
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 am by CaI2oLiNa

» piece of fucking shit
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm by QuAnTuM

» some info
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm by QuAnTuM

» FEAR
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:58 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» new account
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Uncharted 2
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am by crimsontide22

» just picked it up today
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 am by crimsontide22

» Thank God.... Great News
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 pm by QuAnTuM

» Back to Chaos or a New clan?
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» RAWNEZZ
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am by OpTiMuS

» The ASS Glitch
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Check it out!
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:37 pm by drs220

» new bad company 2 trailer
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 am by OZleon

» Don't hate...
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 pm by drs220

» Whats up?
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm by QuAnTuM

» R.I.P mOOse_nuCKle_VaJ
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 am by KilLA

» Post your highest K/D ratio for weapon or vehicle
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm by KilLA

» who has the ps3 slim?
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm by KilLA

» PS3 Slim
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am by CaI2oLiNa

» BOOO
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» I'm Behind You!
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm by BioSoldier

» Sonys new POS
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 pm by KilLA

» BFBC Spoof
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm by BioSoldier

» I love EOTL + The AH-64
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm by drs220

» This video is for all you hockey fans.... *Must watch*
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» OMG, you have to look!!!!
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Top posters
KilLA
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* I_vote_lcapSo, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* I_voting_barSo, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* I_vote_rcap 
CaI2oLiNa
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* I_vote_lcapSo, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* I_voting_barSo, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* I_vote_rcap 
QuAnTuM
Dark
GeoMars
drs220
BioSoldier
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
crimsontide22
OZleon
Poll
Do you like the changes??
Hell yeah I like it much better
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* I_vote_lcap54%So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 81 ]
I liked the old look better
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* I_vote_lcap23%So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 35 ]
Its ok but could be better
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* I_vote_lcap23%So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 150

So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you like the changes??
Hell yeah I like it much better
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* I_vote_lcap54%So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 81 ]
I liked the old look better
 23% [ 35 ]
Its ok but could be better
 23% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 150

AuthorMessage
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
PSN : KiILA_ChAos

So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* Empty
PostSubject: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyFri May 15, 2009 1:25 am

So what do you guys think?? Personally I think the new banner is one of the best I have ever seen!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jalisco21Supra3
Corporal
Corporal
Jalisco21Supra3

Male Number of posts : 74
PSN : xMFHxJalisco

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyFri May 15, 2009 1:27 am

I thought that the old one was cool but this one is just more bad ass. Cool
Back to top Go down
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

Male Number of posts : 531
PSN : niHiL_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyFri May 15, 2009 2:28 am

Yea it's good, but I didn't dislike the old one either. The banner is certainly better though, it does look great.

I'm actually pretty decent at graf, I could probably do a sick ChAos piece for a banner. I'd leave it b+w and let jewbag add whatever color and effects he'd like. I haven't done it in years it, but I haven't forgotten how to do it, it's like riding a bike. I posted some stuff on the old B2K site, I dunno how many of you saw that though.

But not everyone likes graffiti. Just trying to contribute. Smile
Back to top Go down
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

Male Number of posts : 729
PSN : QuAnTuIVI

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyFri May 15, 2009 3:11 am

should probably have jew make this the poll on the site, seeing as how the poll on the side was about the website before this, might as well get rid of that one since it no longer applies and put this one there
Back to top Go down
OZleon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
OZleon

Male Number of posts : 275
PSN : OZleon

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:25 am

looks badass definitly like the banner
Back to top Go down
JeWBaG
Admin
Admin
JeWBaG

Male Number of posts : 244
PSN : N/A ATM

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:10 am

Cool, still got a few things to do but me likes. Will make this the new pole later today after work

KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
PSN : KiILA_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:26 am

GeoMars wrote:
Yea it's good, but I didn't dislike the old one either. The banner is certainly better though, it does look great.

I'm actually pretty decent at graf, I could probably do a sick ChAos piece for a banner. I'd leave it b+w and let jewbag add whatever color and effects he'd like. I haven't done it in years it, but I haven't forgotten how to do it, it's like riding a bike. I posted some stuff on the old B2K site, I dunno how many of you saw that though.

But not everyone likes graffiti. Just trying to contribute. Smile

Yeah if you make something im sure we could use it for something...
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

Male Number of posts : 784
PSN : Test

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:10 pm

I like this look a lot better, I like the color scheme for it a lot better than the other one, this one rocks
Back to top Go down
xKrownRoyalxL4DX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Male Number of posts : 201
PSN : xKrownRoyalxL4Dx

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyFri May 15, 2009 1:27 pm

I think it is awesome.
Back to top Go down
CQC_XmaNTp-_-
Private First Class
Private First Class

Male Number of posts : 18
PSN : CQC_XmaNTp-_-

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:01 pm

compliments on the new layout ,, i like it a lot nice fit bro
Back to top Go down
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
Sergeant Major of the Army
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

Male Number of posts : 354
PSN : l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:30 pm

this change is NICE. good job jew
Back to top Go down
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Number of posts : 395
PSN : ZUESx

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:00 pm

this one is much better
Back to top Go down
MaXiMuM_ChAos
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
MaXiMuM_ChAos

Male Number of posts : 185
PSN : SilverBullet5, MaXiMuM_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:54 pm

Looks great. The "A" in Chaos is kinda hard to see though, but yea I really like the color scheme.
Back to top Go down
USLarry
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
USLarry

Male Number of posts : 135
PSN : USLarry

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:19 pm

Looks good Brother.
Back to top Go down
xKrownRoyalxL4DX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Male Number of posts : 201
PSN : xKrownRoyalxL4Dx

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 6:28 pm

looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
JeWBaG
Admin
Admin
JeWBaG

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:43 pm

Is it just good or boobs good?

moonymoony
Private
Private
moonymoony

Female Number of posts : 9
PSN : moonymoony

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:38 pm

Jewbag? You're the one who created this site, right?
*clap clap*

Out of all the websites I had the pleasure of seeing,
this clan website is by far the most organized, professional
looking one.

This site is so pretty~ *___* I think that's why I was
adamant about joining and becoming a member.

Hah, finally someone else on the battlefield with some
designing skills! <3
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

Male Number of posts : 661
PSN : DaI2k_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:41 pm

haha yea Da Jew is a good designer. Too bad he is lazy as fuck lol

Admin
Admin
JeWBaG

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:31 pm

moonymoony wrote:
Jewbag? You're the one who created this site, right?
*clap clap*

Out of all the websites I had the pleasure of seeing,
this clan website is by far the most organized, professional
looking one.

This site is so pretty~ *___* I think that's why I was
adamant about joining and becoming a member.

Hah, finally someone else on the battlefield with some
designing skills! <3

Whoa keep it in your pants buddy lol! . Thanks man

Dark wrote:

About to edit up the members image so killa gets off my back lol.

Dark
Dark

Male Number of posts : 661
PSN : DaI2k_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:15 pm

Whoa keep it in your pants buddy lol! . Thanks man

Dark wrote:

Moony is a girl....wow

l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:03 pm

LOL. Jews retarded. I thought she was either a homo or a girl. My instinct told me she was a girl. Good instincts, lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:14 pm

LOL, i do pride myself on being one of their ELITE members. I dunno bro, i was looking for clans for a while and none of them were that good. DEW wanted me soooooo, i said sure.

DEW has good members. Gam30v3r is good. Poozy. GEN0CIDE (B2K_Fea12less). IRONHIDE.
Back to top Go down
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

Male Number of posts : 531
PSN : niHiL_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:21 pm

People seem to like Ironhide good point. I've heard of Poozy too, Fearless ..... Ruthless can cover that. lol

Actually I thought DEW just broke up after Ironhide quit, no? Where did I get that idea from?
Back to top Go down
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:26 pm

lol, IRONHIDE didnt quit, hes their leader/founder. DEW has around uhhhhhh 30 members? They're having cuts soon to get rid of all the noobs. their website is armyofdew.webs.com if you want to check it out.
Back to top Go down
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:30 pm

Edited by Dark
This post has been deleted because it was full of resentment...cuz quite honestly it was. Just cuz you got kicked doesnt mean you have to hate on new members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* Empty

Back to top Go down

So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next