Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Is anyone looking to get active again?
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am by IRoNHiDE

» Pics of my 2010 Camaro
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 am by Dark

» Mustang GT pics
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am by KilLA

» How is everyonedoing?
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm by drs220

» New PS3
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm by GeoMars

» ALABAMA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm by OpTiMuS

» HK clan
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm by crimsontide22

» What's been up?
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm by GeoMars

» Brett Favre
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm by crimsontide22

» Vikings
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm by OpTiMuS

» Hi
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm by Sneaky

» Whats good people?
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by Sneaky

» Its official
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am by OpTiMuS

» Killa Here is that link to the lottery for beta
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» BFBC 2 BETA
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 am by CaI2oLiNa

» piece of fucking shit
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm by QuAnTuM

» some info
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm by QuAnTuM

» FEAR
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:58 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» new account
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Uncharted 2
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am by crimsontide22

» just picked it up today
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 am by crimsontide22

» Thank God.... Great News
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 pm by QuAnTuM

» Back to Chaos or a New clan?
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» RAWNEZZ
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am by OpTiMuS

» The ASS Glitch
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Check it out!
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:37 pm by drs220

» new bad company 2 trailer
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 am by OZleon

» Don't hate...
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 pm by drs220

» Whats up?
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm by QuAnTuM

» R.I.P mOOse_nuCKle_VaJ
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 am by KilLA

» Post your highest K/D ratio for weapon or vehicle
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm by KilLA

» who has the ps3 slim?
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm by KilLA

» PS3 Slim
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am by CaI2oLiNa

» BOOO
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» I'm Behind You!
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm by BioSoldier

» Sonys new POS
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 pm by KilLA

» BFBC Spoof
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm by BioSoldier

» I love EOTL + The AH-64
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm by drs220

» This video is for all you hockey fans.... *Must watch*
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» OMG, you have to look!!!!
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Top posters
KilLA
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield I_vote_lcapStaying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield I_voting_barStaying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield I_vote_rcap 
CaI2oLiNa
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield I_vote_lcapStaying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield I_voting_barStaying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield I_vote_rcap 
QuAnTuM
Dark
GeoMars
drs220
BioSoldier
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
crimsontide22
OZleon
Poll
Do you like the changes??
Hell yeah I like it much better
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield I_vote_lcap54%Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 81 ]
I liked the old look better
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield I_vote_lcap23%Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 35 ]
Its ok but could be better
Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield I_vote_lcap23%Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 150

Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

Male Number of posts : 531
PSN : niHiL_ChAos

Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield Empty
PostSubject: Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield   Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 7:23 am

When a soldier really needs to be restored to health fast he turns to his Medic teammates. The Medic is a special breed of soldier, able to fight just as hard as their brothers in arms, but also dedicated healers. They keep their teammates in the fight as long as possible and to bring them back into the fight when they're down. In Bad Company 2 the medic has two tools to use to keep his teammates healthy.

The first tool is the Medkit, a portable first aid station that the Medic can deploy to heal the soldiers around him in the middle of combat. The Medkit begins working immediately and keeps working until the medical supplies are depleted. It also works in combat, so a soldier near a Medkit can duck behind cover to quickly heal up and be ready to get back in the fight. Just be careful where you deploy the Medkit, as even enemy soldiers will receive its healing benefits.

The second tool is the Defibrillator, also known as the Shock Paddles or the Defib for short. The Medic can use the Defib on his recently incapacitated teammates to bring them immediately back to full fighting strength. The Defib allows the medic to keep his squad and team together and fighting. In a pinch the Defib's electric shock can even be administered to healthy enemy soldiers, instantly incapacitating them.
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Bad Company 2 introduces a system we call Out of Combat Healing. Like many features in Battlefield it's a reflection of a real soldier's world. Every soldier learns some basic first aid so he can patch himself up and get back into the fight. In Bad Company 2 we represent a soldier's first aid ability via the Out of Combat Heal. A soldier who's been wounded in a fight but survived will slowly heal himself. Out of Combat Healing is a not a fast process. Unlike your Medic teammate it's not going to save you in the middle of a firefight, but it will keep you from bleeding out somewhere alone on the Battlefield.
Back to top Go down
OZleon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
OZleon

Male Number of posts : 275
PSN : OZleon

PostSubject: Re: Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield   Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:05 pm

sweet. im still gonna miss the auto injector Sad
Back to top Go down
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

Male Number of posts : 531
PSN : niHiL_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield   Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:00 am

Ruthless_ChAos wrote:
sweet. im still gonna miss the auto injector Sad

What if it electrifies metal?? I dunno if anyone else saw this, because defibrillator attacks are bound to provide some of the funniest moments in the game. And I don't need no stinkin lousy auto-injector!
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

Male Number of posts : 784
PSN : Test

PostSubject: Re: Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield   Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 7:19 pm

sounds like a good way to keep your kill death ratio up and kicking, cant wait to get in the game and kick some ass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield   Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:35 pm

Wow I'm going to enjoy being support even more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
PSN : KiILA_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield   Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:54 pm

Hell yeah, all sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield   Staying Healthy on the Bad Company 2 Battlefield Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: → Gaming Zone :: Battlefield Bad Company 2-
Jump to: