HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in
December 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Is anyone looking to get active again?
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am by IRoNHiDE

» Pics of my 2010 Camaro
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 am by Dark

» Mustang GT pics
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am by KilLA

» How is everyonedoing?
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm by drs220

» New PS3
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm by GeoMars

» ALABAMA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm by OpTiMuS

» HK clan
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm by crimsontide22

» What's been up?
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm by GeoMars

» Brett Favre
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm by crimsontide22

» Vikings
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm by OpTiMuS

» Hi
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm by Sneaky

» Whats good people?
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by Sneaky

» Its official
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am by OpTiMuS

» Killa Here is that link to the lottery for beta
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» BFBC 2 BETA
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 am by CaI2oLiNa

» piece of fucking shit
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm by QuAnTuM

» some info
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm by QuAnTuM

» FEAR
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:58 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» new account
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Uncharted 2
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am by crimsontide22

» just picked it up today
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 am by crimsontide22

» Thank God.... Great News
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 pm by QuAnTuM

» Back to Chaos or a New clan?
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» RAWNEZZ
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am by OpTiMuS

» The ASS Glitch
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Check it out!
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:37 pm by drs220

» new bad company 2 trailer
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 am by OZleon

» Don't hate...
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 pm by drs220

» Whats up?
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm by QuAnTuM

» R.I.P mOOse_nuCKle_VaJ
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 am by KilLA

» Post your highest K/D ratio for weapon or vehicle
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm by KilLA

» who has the ps3 slim?
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm by KilLA

» PS3 Slim
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am by CaI2oLiNa

» BOOO
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» I'm Behind You!
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm by BioSoldier

» Sonys new POS
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 pm by KilLA

» BFBC Spoof
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm by BioSoldier

» I love EOTL + The AH-64
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm by drs220

» This video is for all you hockey fans.... *Must watch*
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» OMG, you have to look!!!!
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Top posters
KilLA
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* I_vote_lcapSome of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* I_voting_barSome of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* I_vote_rcap 
CaI2oLiNa
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* I_vote_lcapSome of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* I_voting_barSome of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* I_vote_rcap 
QuAnTuM
Dark
GeoMars
drs220
BioSoldier
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
crimsontide22
OZleon
Poll
Do you like the changes??
Hell yeah I like it much better
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* I_vote_lcap54%Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 81 ]
I liked the old look better
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* I_vote_lcap23%Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 35 ]
Its ok but could be better
Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* I_vote_lcap23%Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 150

Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
PSN : KiILA_ChAos

Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* Empty
PostSubject: Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside*   Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:31 pm

Here are the names of the people that are on the consolegaming roster but havent signed up for gamebattles yet.. Blackout, Projkt, and Ultimate. Whenever you set up an account, let me know your user name and I will get an invite sent out to you so you can be in on the ranked CB's. There may be some more of you that I have missed so if you havent done so yet, sign up and let me know your name.
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside*   Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:11 am

bump
Back to top Go down
xKrownRoyalxL4DX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Male Number of posts : 201
PSN : xKrownRoyalxL4Dx

PostSubject: Re: Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside*   Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:45 pm

i created an account today, but it wont let me login after i have activated it. Here it is anyways.
Ultimate_ChAos
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

Male Number of posts : 784
PSN : Test

PostSubject: Re: Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside*   Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:14 pm

UltiIVIate_ChAos wrote:
i created an account today, but it wont let me login after i have activated it. Here it is anyways.
Ultimate_ChAos

give it some time ultimate, it did that exact same thing to me and the next day when I went to log in it let me, I think you have to wait a little while to long into your account
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside*   Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:51 pm

I cant send til you are able to activate... So let me know when you can and I will get it sent.
Back to top Go down
xKrownRoyalxL4DX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
xKrownRoyalxL4DX

PostSubject: Re: Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside*   Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:23 pm

I sent an email to customer support, and still havnt heard back from them. i even tried to make another account, and it still wont let me sign in to it either. i will keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside*   Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:43 pm

UltiIVIate_ChAos wrote:
I sent an email to customer support, and still havnt heard back from them. i even tried to make another account, and it still wont let me sign in to it either. i will keep you posted.

Ok sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Pr0jkt
Sergeant
Sergeant

Male Number of posts : 93
PSN : Pr0jkt_Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside*   Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:30 pm

KK will do. Hasnt crossed my mind since I have no Ps lol :S
Ill do it now.
Back to top Go down
OpTiMuS
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 108
PSN : PS3 PSN

PostSubject: Re: Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside*   Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:34 pm

Projkt... I saw PS3 said

Projkt_ChAos
Last Sign In: 9 hours ago
Back to top Go down
xKrownRoyalxL4DX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
xKrownRoyalxL4DX

PostSubject: Re: Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside*   Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:15 pm

KilLA wrote:
UltiIVIate_ChAos wrote:

Ok sounds good.

Ultimate_ChAos add me KilLa
Back to top Go down
Pr0jkt
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside*   Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:26 pm

OpTiMuS wrote:
Projkt... I saw PS3 said

Projkt_ChAos
Last Sign In: 9 hours ago
I played briefly on my M8's PS3 yesterday while he was doing his paper round. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pr0jkt
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside*   Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:17 pm

Registered as Pr0jkt_ChAos
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside*   Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:19 pm

invite sent to pr0 and ultimate
Back to top Go down
xKrownRoyalxL4DX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
xKrownRoyalxL4DX

PostSubject: Re: Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside*   Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:30 pm

KilLA wrote:

got your invite, and i am now part of the team on game battles. i added you others to my friends list too.
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside*   Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:08 pm

UltiIVIate_ChAos wrote:
KilLA wrote:

got your invite, and i am now part of the team on game battles. i added you others to my friends list too.

Cool... I think the only one missing now is Blackout
Back to top Go down
drs220
drs220

Number of posts : 438
PSN : Test

PostSubject: Re: Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside*   Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:05 pm

Any new members that arn't registered yet on gamebattles.com and would like to take part in CBs need to register ASAP, there is a waiting period once you join that takes 1-2days. Would like to get a clan match set up soon, Lets get this rolling.
Back to top Go down
Soric
Private
Private
Soric

Male Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside*   Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:11 pm

Made account.

Soric
Back to top Go down
IRoNHiDE
Private First Class
Private First Class

Male Number of posts : 24
PSN : IRoNHiDE_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside*   Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:46 pm

i signed up. IRoNHiDE_ChAos
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside*   Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:03 pm

The damn gamebattles site is messed up for me right now and I cant do anything on that site.. Q will you get invites sent out to soric and ironhide and sharp_chaos... Could you also make stork and optimus co-leaders on there to. They are now in charge of 1943 related issues.
Back to top Go down
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

Male Number of posts : 729
PSN : QuAnTuIVI

PostSubject: Re: Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside*   Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:05 pm

i will try ... if it lets me log in
Back to top Go down
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

PostSubject: Re: Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside*   Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:11 pm

k everything there should now be done, sent inv's and made those 2 co leaders for it.
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside*   Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:23 pm

FUCK GB's SITE!!!! I keep getting a pop up saying a have a FR but there isnt one there and that pop up is stopping me from doing anything on the site!!!!
Back to top Go down
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

PostSubject: Re: Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside*   Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:25 pm

yea it popped up for me and said i had two, i accepted them, and after i did it still kept popping up every time i clicked something and it had to load so fucking annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside*   Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside* Empty

Back to top Go down

Some of you still arent signed up for the Gamebattles site.... *Names inside*
Page 1 of 1