Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Is anyone looking to get active again?
I think its time! EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am by IRoNHiDE

» Pics of my 2010 Camaro
I think its time! EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 am by Dark

» Mustang GT pics
I think its time! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am by KilLA

» How is everyonedoing?
I think its time! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm by drs220

» New PS3
I think its time! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm by GeoMars

» ALABAMA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
I think its time! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm by OpTiMuS

» HK clan
I think its time! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm by crimsontide22

» What's been up?
I think its time! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm by GeoMars

» Brett Favre
I think its time! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm by crimsontide22

» Vikings
I think its time! EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm by OpTiMuS

» Hi
I think its time! EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm by Sneaky

» Whats good people?
I think its time! EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by Sneaky

» Its official
I think its time! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am by OpTiMuS

» Killa Here is that link to the lottery for beta
I think its time! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» BFBC 2 BETA
I think its time! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 am by CaI2oLiNa

» piece of fucking shit
I think its time! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm by QuAnTuM

» some info
I think its time! EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm by QuAnTuM

» FEAR
I think its time! EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:58 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» new account
I think its time! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Uncharted 2
I think its time! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am by crimsontide22

» just picked it up today
I think its time! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 am by crimsontide22

» Thank God.... Great News
I think its time! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 pm by QuAnTuM

» Back to Chaos or a New clan?
I think its time! EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» RAWNEZZ
I think its time! EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am by OpTiMuS

» The ASS Glitch
I think its time! EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Check it out!
I think its time! EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:37 pm by drs220

» new bad company 2 trailer
I think its time! EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 am by OZleon

» Don't hate...
I think its time! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 pm by drs220

» Whats up?
I think its time! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm by QuAnTuM

» R.I.P mOOse_nuCKle_VaJ
I think its time! EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 am by KilLA

» Post your highest K/D ratio for weapon or vehicle
I think its time! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm by KilLA

» who has the ps3 slim?
I think its time! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm by KilLA

» PS3 Slim
I think its time! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am by CaI2oLiNa

» BOOO
I think its time! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» I'm Behind You!
I think its time! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm by BioSoldier

» Sonys new POS
I think its time! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 pm by KilLA

» BFBC Spoof
I think its time! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm by BioSoldier

» I love EOTL + The AH-64
I think its time! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm by drs220

» This video is for all you hockey fans.... *Must watch*
I think its time! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» OMG, you have to look!!!!
I think its time! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Top posters
KilLA
I think its time! I_vote_lcapI think its time! I_voting_barI think its time! I_vote_rcap 
CaI2oLiNa
I think its time! I_vote_lcapI think its time! I_voting_barI think its time! I_vote_rcap 
QuAnTuM
Dark
GeoMars
drs220
BioSoldier
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
crimsontide22
OZleon
Poll
Do you like the changes??
Hell yeah I like it much better
I think its time! I_vote_lcap54%I think its time! I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 81 ]
I liked the old look better
I think its time! I_vote_lcap23%I think its time! I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 35 ]
Its ok but could be better
I think its time! I_vote_lcap23%I think its time! I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 150

I think its time!

Go down 
+3
Dark
KilLA
CaI2oLiNa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

Male Number of posts : 784
PSN : Test

I think its time! Empty
PostSubject: I think its time!   I think its time! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:17 pm

I think that it is time to go back to playing for fun but as a clan, I am starting to get annoyed with getting pissed off at every thing that happens in games, n CBs and shit that. I want to go back to playing when I had my tarheel account and I didnt have a clan, I played to play and have fun and not worry about my KD or which clan was better or what happened during a game. I think that having a clan is great dont get me wrong but I think that we need to start rethinking the reason why we play games in the first place and that is to have fun and winning ever now and then would be great to, because at the rate that this is going I might have to re think this whole clan thing and just play like I used to without a clan and squad up with people to get back to where it was actually fun to play
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
PSN : KiILA_ChAos

I think its time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think its time!   I think its time! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:58 pm

CaI2oLiNa wrote:
I think that it is time to go back to playing for fun but as a clan, I am starting to get annoyed with getting pissed off at every thing that happens in games, n CBs and shit that. I want to go back to playing when I had my tarheel account and I didnt have a clan, I played to play and have fun and not worry about my KD or which clan was better or what happened during a game. I think that having a clan is great dont get me wrong but I think that we need to start rethinking the reason why we play games in the first place and that is to have fun and winning ever now and then would be great to, because at the rate that this is going I might have to re think this whole clan thing and just play like I used to without a clan and squad up with people to get back to where it was actually fun to play

We are a clan and having clan battles is what we do... All the playing between the battles is meant to be for fun/practice but when it comes battle time it should be all businesses. All I can say is try to not get caught up in the shit and just have fun, but when its time to battle get serious. Very Happy

Im starting to get pissed off with all of these clans talking about friendly clan battles ect... and allies bla bla bla.... War is not supposed to be friendly, its a bloody mess.... Deathdealers have brought the beast out of me and I will be friendly no longer Twisted Evil .....lol
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

Male Number of posts : 661
PSN : DaI2k_ChAos

I think its time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think its time!   I think its time! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:51 pm

I actually agree w/ you Carolina. This shit has gotten out of control. Everytime I play, I no longer have fun, or as much fun as I used to. There are so many expectations as a clan that we have forgotten how fun it is. LIke KiILA said, when it comes to cb's is should be serious business but other than that it should be laid back playing. NO k/d bs, or what not.

You know why I like the DEATHDLR'S?? cuz they play to have fun. Ive squadded w/ them many tims and ive never heard one of em bitch. They just laugh it off. They play like a team and they have great team chemistry. WE actually dont. We have our own cliques among the clan. I never play w/ half the clan. Partly my fault, yet I dont see other ppl playing w/ eahc other (lol killa you fkn perv...i know you are laughing cuz that just sounded wrong). We have the skills necessary to kick ass, we just dont have the chemistry.
Back to top Go down
Sneaky
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Sneaky

Male Number of posts : 124
PSN : Sneaky_ChAos

I think its time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think its time!   I think its time! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:59 pm

yea lets just become a tight knit group and get to know and play with each and everyone of us(on battlefield of course lol) like killa said, when it comes time to have battles against other people and clans then lets get serious and take care of business. but other than that, play to have fun and dont get stressed out over the little things.
Back to top Go down

I think its time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think its time!   I think its time! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:02 pm

I have this itch to drop 1943 and get back into bfbc... There was something about throwing medpacks to fellow ChAos members that was so fulfilling...

I do agree with you Dark. The problem with ChAos is that we have our own cliques among the clan. It wouldn't be a bad idea to try and mix it up from time to time. I know I had alot of fun when I would play BFBC with pretty much everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sneaky
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Sneaky

Male Number of posts : 124
PSN : Sneaky_ChAos

I think its time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think its time!   I think its time! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:08 pm

lets just focus on playing with everyone in the clan, not just the people u know so we can build chemistry among all of us, kinda like how the DEATHDLR's do.
Back to top Go down
Burritoboy14
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Burritoboy14

Female Number of posts : 105
PSN : Burritoboy14

I think its time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think its time!   I think its time! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:12 pm

CHATROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

Male Number of posts : 661
PSN : DaI2k_ChAos

I think its time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think its time!   I think its time! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:26 pm

LOL FKN BURRITO
Back to top Go down
crimsontide22
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
crimsontide22

Male Number of posts : 280
PSN : crimsontide22

I think its time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think its time!   I think its time! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:45 am

I know... BFBC was the one of the first games I've ever played online and after a couple of months I started getting into the whole leaderboard, K/D ratio, usual BS. So Dark and Blackout asked us about joining and I was really interested about it because I was tired of playing for personal stats (which are MEANINGLESS) and wanted to play some CB's on 1943, BC2, etc. and have FUN.

Oh yeah... the first few months I played I had a blast and didn't have a clue what I was doing. But then when I became pretty good I only cared about winning and padding my stats (It's Sad to Say!!!)

And we do need to play w/ each other and have fun! That's the best practice....experimenting and not caring. Just go look at all of the Deathdlr's stats.... I dont think they have 1 person over a 2/1 k/d, because they play for fun and play against each other (alot).
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

I think its time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think its time!   I think its time! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:58 am

KilLA wrote:
CaI2oLiNa wrote:

We are a clan and having clan battles is what we do... All the playing between the battles is meant to be for fun/practice but when it comes battle time it should be all businesses. All I can say is try to not get caught up in the shit and just have fun, but when its time to battle get serious. Very Happy

Im starting to get pissed off with all of these clans talking about friendly clan battles ect... and allies bla bla bla.... War is not supposed to be friendly, its a bloody mess.... Deathdealers have brought the beast out of me and I will be friendly no longer Twisted Evil .....lol

I do agree about the clan battle part of it as going all out cut throat but I dont think it should interfere with the fun that we have, because when its all said and done in the end we dont get a prize or money we just get satisfaction, satisfaction knowing that we kicked someones ass
Back to top Go down
xKrownRoyalxL4DX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Male Number of posts : 201
PSN : xKrownRoyalxL4Dx

I think its time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think its time!   I think its time! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:05 am

i have two words for you

DRUNKEN BATTLEFIELD!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

I think its time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think its time!   I think its time! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:09 am

UltiIVIate_ChAos wrote:
i have two words for you

DRUNKEN BATTLEFIELD!!!!!!

Good times Good times, I think that deserves a rep point, here ya go bro
Back to top Go down
Burritoboy14
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Burritoboy14

I think its time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think its time!   I think its time! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:42 pm

I THINK ITS TIME TO GO TO THE CHATROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Burritoboy14
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Burritoboy14

I think its time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think its time!   I think its time! EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:36 pm

TO THE CHATROOM!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I think its time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think its time!   I think its time! Empty

Back to top Go down

I think its time!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: → Public Topics :: Post Graveyard-
Jump to: