Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Is anyone looking to get active again?
So I just got the game EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am by IRoNHiDE

» Pics of my 2010 Camaro
So I just got the game EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 am by Dark

» Mustang GT pics
So I just got the game EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am by KilLA

» How is everyonedoing?
So I just got the game EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm by drs220

» New PS3
So I just got the game EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm by GeoMars

» ALABAMA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
So I just got the game EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm by OpTiMuS

» HK clan
So I just got the game EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm by crimsontide22

» What's been up?
So I just got the game EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm by GeoMars

» Brett Favre
So I just got the game EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm by crimsontide22

» Vikings
So I just got the game EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm by OpTiMuS

» Hi
So I just got the game EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm by Sneaky

» Whats good people?
So I just got the game EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by Sneaky

» Its official
So I just got the game EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am by OpTiMuS

» Killa Here is that link to the lottery for beta
So I just got the game EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» BFBC 2 BETA
So I just got the game EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 am by CaI2oLiNa

» piece of fucking shit
So I just got the game EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm by QuAnTuM

» some info
So I just got the game EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm by QuAnTuM

» FEAR
So I just got the game EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:58 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» new account
So I just got the game EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Uncharted 2
So I just got the game EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am by crimsontide22

» just picked it up today
So I just got the game EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 am by crimsontide22

» Thank God.... Great News
So I just got the game EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 pm by QuAnTuM

» Back to Chaos or a New clan?
So I just got the game EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» RAWNEZZ
So I just got the game EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am by OpTiMuS

» The ASS Glitch
So I just got the game EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Check it out!
So I just got the game EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:37 pm by drs220

» new bad company 2 trailer
So I just got the game EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 am by OZleon

» Don't hate...
So I just got the game EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 pm by drs220

» Whats up?
So I just got the game EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm by QuAnTuM

» R.I.P mOOse_nuCKle_VaJ
So I just got the game EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 am by KilLA

» Post your highest K/D ratio for weapon or vehicle
So I just got the game EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm by KilLA

» who has the ps3 slim?
So I just got the game EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm by KilLA

» PS3 Slim
So I just got the game EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am by CaI2oLiNa

» BOOO
So I just got the game EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» I'm Behind You!
So I just got the game EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm by BioSoldier

» Sonys new POS
So I just got the game EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 pm by KilLA

» BFBC Spoof
So I just got the game EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm by BioSoldier

» I love EOTL + The AH-64
So I just got the game EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm by drs220

» This video is for all you hockey fans.... *Must watch*
So I just got the game EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» OMG, you have to look!!!!
So I just got the game EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Top posters
KilLA
So I just got the game I_vote_lcapSo I just got the game I_voting_barSo I just got the game I_vote_rcap 
CaI2oLiNa
So I just got the game I_vote_lcapSo I just got the game I_voting_barSo I just got the game I_vote_rcap 
QuAnTuM
Dark
GeoMars
drs220
BioSoldier
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
crimsontide22
OZleon
Poll
Do you like the changes??
Hell yeah I like it much better
So I just got the game I_vote_lcap54%So I just got the game I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 81 ]
I liked the old look better
So I just got the game I_vote_lcap23%So I just got the game I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 35 ]
Its ok but could be better
So I just got the game I_vote_lcap23%So I just got the game I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 150

So I just got the game

Go down 
+3
Jalisco21Supra3
JeWBaG
Dark
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark
Dark

Male Number of posts : 661
PSN : DaI2k_ChAos

So I just got the game Empty
PostSubject: So I just got the game   So I just got the game EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:04 pm

And there's no game that beats BFBC. KZ2 is not bad but it takes time to get used to. There werent that many ppl playing, probably cuz it just came out and I was playing in the morning. The controls feel heavy and its really hard to aim lol.

Oh and the one mode I played its called body count (the team that wins has the most kills). Now, I dont know if it was how the host set the game up or what not but each game lasted about 3 mins...

Im gonna be honest...I Wouldnt have gotten the game, If I hadnt won the contest...Maybe my opinion will change once I get to play more. This shouldnt deter you from renting it and checking it out for yourself
Back to top Go down
JeWBaG
Admin
Admin
JeWBaG

Male Number of posts : 244
PSN : N/A ATM

PostSubject: Re: So I just got the game   So I just got the game EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:15 pm

about to download the demo.. trailer i watched made the game play look good as in movement etc but im not huge into future shit. Ill give her a go
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaos.hitart.com
Jalisco21Supra3
Corporal
Corporal
Jalisco21Supra3

Male Number of posts : 74
PSN : xMFHxJalisco

PostSubject: Re: So I just got the game   So I just got the game EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:03 pm

That's pretty much my only problem with it, it feels too heavy. I'm getting used to it though. It just takes time.
Back to top Go down
MaXiMuM_ChAos
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
MaXiMuM_ChAos

Male Number of posts : 185
PSN : SilverBullet5, MaXiMuM_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: So I just got the game   So I just got the game EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:11 pm

It was the way the host set up the game. The host can include or exclude whatever game modes he chooses. The regular Warzone includes multiple different game modes including bodycount and it flows from one mode to the next without interruption. I played seven games and each one was a full 16 vs. 16 lasting about 15-20 mins. each.

I really like the game alot and it meets my expectations in every way. True, it will take some getting used to and requires skill to aim (as evidenced by my poor K/D ratio) but the multiplayer is top notch. It's very customizable and the clan support is going to be awesome. I'm hoping to squad up with some ChAos members so we can set up some clan battles.
Back to top Go down
MaXiMuM_ChAos
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
MaXiMuM_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: So I just got the game   So I just got the game EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:20 pm

JeWBaG wrote:
about to download the demo.. trailer i watched made the game play look good as in movement etc but im not huge into future shit. Ill give her a go

Yeah, I'm not into the futuristic crap either but the weapons in KZ2 are not really futuristic.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

Male Number of posts : 661
PSN : DaI2k_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: So I just got the game   So I just got the game EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:32 pm

Yea...I didnt get my ass kicked (i think). I did pretty well. But yea I just have to force myself to like it. Im still down. Anyone add my Dark_Agumon account. That is the one I use for KZ2 so I can practice, get good and then go w/ ChAos.
Back to top Go down
MaXiMuM_ChAos
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
MaXiMuM_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: So I just got the game   So I just got the game EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:46 pm

Dark wrote:
Yea...I didnt get my ass kicked (i think). I did pretty well. But yea I just have to force myself to like it. Im still down. Anyone add my Dark_Agumon account. That is the one I use for KZ2 so I can practice, get good and then go w/ ChAos.

Dark,

I'm doing the same thing. I'm using my SilverBullet5 account first to get used to it and then will switch to my ChAos account. I got to level 4 I think so I can create a clan and be a squad leader. I'll add you up and we can squad together. I'll be on later tonight probably around 11:00 PM EST or so. I'm hoping we can get others on soon cuz the clan matches for valor points look sweet.
Back to top Go down
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Number of posts : 395
PSN : ZUESx

PostSubject: Re: So I just got the game   So I just got the game EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:02 pm

dang missing so much cuz i cant get it
Back to top Go down
drs220
drs220

Number of posts : 438
PSN : Test

PostSubject: Re: So I just got the game   So I just got the game EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:19 pm

MaXiMuM_ChAos wrote:
Dark wrote:

Dark,

I'm doing the same thing. I'm using my SilverBullet5 account first to get used to it and then will switch to my ChAos account. I got to level 4 I think so I can create a clan and be a squad leader. I'll add you up and we can squad together. I'll be on later tonight probably around 11:00 PM EST or so. I'm hoping we can get others on soon cuz the clan matches for valor points look sweet.

I'll be on today. Planned on playing singleplayer only so I could get used to everything, but if you guys wanna squad I'll just use B2K account.
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

Male Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: So I just got the game   So I just got the game EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:23 pm

Im like biosoldier, wouldnt mind playing but not getting it right now, but not that big of a deal. Getting a lil tired of playing bfbc, so might start playing other games I have or playing single player for now.
Back to top Go down
MaXiMuM_ChAos
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
MaXiMuM_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: So I just got the game   So I just got the game EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:47 pm

Man, this game is challenging on Multiplayer. I'm getting my ass kicked regularly. Maybe I just suck. I have 360 kills vs. 379 deaths. Not good. I'll need to keep practicing before I participate in any clan battles. Right now I would be a liability.
Back to top Go down
drs220
drs220

PostSubject: Re: So I just got the game   So I just got the game EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 5:26 am

Im lovin' this game. Have only played sp and offline multi with bots but I can tell I'll be playing this for a long time. Gonna play online multi tomorrow. I just dont understand the people complaining about the controls, they seem fine to me. Lowering X-axis sensitivity helped me out alot, I'll gradually raise it as I get better. I really didnt have high hopes after reading forum topics bashing this game, Im so glad I wasnt talked out of buying this. You guys all need to get this so ChAos can represent in clan battles.

-
Back to top Go down
drs220
drs220

PostSubject: Re: So I just got the game   So I just got the game EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:49 pm

MaXiMuM_ChAos wrote:
Man, this game is challenging on Multiplayer. I'm getting my ass kicked regularly. Maybe I just suck. I have 360 kills vs. 379 deaths. Not good. I'll need to keep practicing before I participate in any clan battles. Right now I would be a liability.

I've been playing offline multi with 15 BOTS set on Elite. And I've been getting trashed,lol. But I guess this is better than screwing up my stats online, plus I dont have to use alternate account. Gonna learn the maps and objectives than jump online probably later tonight so that I can start ranking up.
Back to top Go down
MaXiMuM_ChAos
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
MaXiMuM_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: So I just got the game   So I just got the game EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:33 pm

EteI2naL_ChAos wrote:
Im lovin' this game. Have only played sp and offline multi with bots but I can tell I'll be playing this for a long time. Gonna play online multi tomorrow. I just dont understand the people complaining about the controls, they seem fine to me. Lowering X-axis sensitivity helped me out alot, I'll gradually raise it as I get better. I really didnt have high hopes after reading forum topics bashing this game, Im so glad I wasnt talked out of buying this. You guys all need to get this so ChAos can represent in clan battles.

-

I completely agree. I have no problem with the controls. It's different and will take some time to get used to but I'm really enjoying it. I played MP again last night and I'm getting better the more I play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I just got the game   So I just got the game Empty

Back to top Go down

So I just got the game
Page 1 of 1