Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Is anyone looking to get active again?
it came to my attention EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am by IRoNHiDE

» Pics of my 2010 Camaro
it came to my attention EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 am by Dark

» Mustang GT pics
it came to my attention EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am by KilLA

» How is everyonedoing?
it came to my attention EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm by drs220

» New PS3
it came to my attention EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm by GeoMars

» ALABAMA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
it came to my attention EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm by OpTiMuS

» HK clan
it came to my attention EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm by crimsontide22

» What's been up?
it came to my attention EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm by GeoMars

» Brett Favre
it came to my attention EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm by crimsontide22

» Vikings
it came to my attention EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm by OpTiMuS

» Hi
it came to my attention EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm by Sneaky

» Whats good people?
it came to my attention EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by Sneaky

» Its official
it came to my attention EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am by OpTiMuS

» Killa Here is that link to the lottery for beta
it came to my attention EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» BFBC 2 BETA
it came to my attention EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 am by CaI2oLiNa

» piece of fucking shit
it came to my attention EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm by QuAnTuM

» some info
it came to my attention EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm by QuAnTuM

» FEAR
it came to my attention EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:58 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» new account
it came to my attention EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Uncharted 2
it came to my attention EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am by crimsontide22

» just picked it up today
it came to my attention EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 am by crimsontide22

» Thank God.... Great News
it came to my attention EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 pm by QuAnTuM

» Back to Chaos or a New clan?
it came to my attention EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» RAWNEZZ
it came to my attention EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am by OpTiMuS

» The ASS Glitch
it came to my attention EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Check it out!
it came to my attention EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:37 pm by drs220

» new bad company 2 trailer
it came to my attention EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 am by OZleon

» Don't hate...
it came to my attention EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 pm by drs220

» Whats up?
it came to my attention EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm by QuAnTuM

» R.I.P mOOse_nuCKle_VaJ
it came to my attention EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 am by KilLA

» Post your highest K/D ratio for weapon or vehicle
it came to my attention EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm by KilLA

» who has the ps3 slim?
it came to my attention EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm by KilLA

» PS3 Slim
it came to my attention EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am by CaI2oLiNa

» BOOO
it came to my attention EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» I'm Behind You!
it came to my attention EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm by BioSoldier

» Sonys new POS
it came to my attention EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 pm by KilLA

» BFBC Spoof
it came to my attention EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm by BioSoldier

» I love EOTL + The AH-64
it came to my attention EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm by drs220

» This video is for all you hockey fans.... *Must watch*
it came to my attention EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» OMG, you have to look!!!!
it came to my attention EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Top posters
KilLA
it came to my attention I_vote_lcapit came to my attention I_voting_barit came to my attention I_vote_rcap 
CaI2oLiNa
it came to my attention I_vote_lcapit came to my attention I_voting_barit came to my attention I_vote_rcap 
QuAnTuM
Dark
GeoMars
drs220
BioSoldier
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
crimsontide22
OZleon
Poll
Do you like the changes??
Hell yeah I like it much better
it came to my attention I_vote_lcap54%it came to my attention I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 81 ]
I liked the old look better
it came to my attention I_vote_lcap23%it came to my attention I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 35 ]
Its ok but could be better
it came to my attention I_vote_lcap23%it came to my attention I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 150

it came to my attention

Go down 
+6
BioSoldier
OZleon
drs220
Dark
QuAnTuM
Celtics20
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Celtics20
Private First Class
Private First Class

Male Number of posts : 17
PSN : Celtics20

it came to my attention Empty
PostSubject: it came to my attention   it came to my attention EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:52 pm

one of my members, ruthless_RS, found out that there is ruthlesss_chaos. actually it was one of our other clan mates that saw ruthlesss_chaos and thought it was ruthelss_RS, but in your clan. obliously this can get very confusing for people that dont know. i know i would have thought the same thing. i dunno what he is expecting me to do, so im just leaving this message here. he said he doesnt want people thinking its him in your clan. hmm.. have a good day
Back to top Go down
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

Male Number of posts : 729
PSN : QuAnTuIVI

PostSubject: Re: it came to my attention   it came to my attention EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:57 pm

like i said im not gonna force him to change it's his name and his account, his choice, he's been with us from the beginning and i won't do it to him cause i wouldn't want anyone doing it to me. rs has a problem i told him to take it up with our ruthless.
Back to top Go down
Celtics20
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: it came to my attention   it came to my attention EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:05 pm

ruthless_RS has been around for a long time, a lot of people know who he is.. even our clan mates got confused. he has a lot of haters and a lot of friends. what if your clan member gets killed quite a bit by that hater, then the rumor spreads that ruthless sux or something even though it was not even him.... cant you see how things can go out of hand? i dont know what can be done, im just saying...
Back to top Go down
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

PostSubject: Re: it came to my attention   it came to my attention EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:08 pm

i dont know what can be done either, i can see some confusion, but if one his haters killed ours well he would be hated by us then to we would tk the shit out of them, but u cant say its not fucked up to make someone change their name, especially when it wasn't done on purpose, like i say why not talk to ruthlesss_chaos, or let those two talk to see if they can work something out?
Back to top Go down
Celtics20
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: it came to my attention   it came to my attention EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:13 pm

well im leaving this here, let him read it... those names are way too similar though. someone on xbox thought i was CelticLewis when clearly im celtics20 on ps3... now if people from a different console get names confused, imagine it only on ps3......
Back to top Go down
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

PostSubject: Re: it came to my attention   it came to my attention EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:36 pm

will put this under alliances since it is more suited for that i think
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

Male Number of posts : 661
PSN : DaI2k_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: it came to my attention   it came to my attention EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:21 pm

Celtics20 wrote:
ruthless_RS has been around for a long time, a lot of people know who he is.. even our clan mates got confused. he has a lot of haters and a lot of friends. what if your clan member gets killed quite a bit by that hater, then the rumor spreads that ruthless sux or something even though it was not even him.... cant you see how things can go out of hand? i dont know what can be done, im just saying...

1. K as stated before no one on this clan had ever heard of ruthless_rs or w/e his name is before.
2. Careful what you are implying there (referring to the what if comment)
3. No one has ever tk'd ruthless so far so its all good
Back to top Go down
drs220
drs220

Number of posts : 438
PSN : Test

PostSubject: Re: it came to my attention   it came to my attention EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:00 pm

Who the hell is Ruthless_RS? Ive been playing this game for 10 months and dont recall the name, doubt our ruthlesss has either. Does Ruthless_rs have a copywrite on that name or something or is it just about protecting his ego? Last I checked this was just a game, really shouldnt be that important. Also Ive seen many PSNs that look alike and I highly doubt most people would make a big deal out of it...Ruthlesss_chAos shall remain IMO
Back to top Go down
OZleon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
OZleon

Male Number of posts : 275
PSN : OZleon

PostSubject: Re: it came to my attention   it came to my attention EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:14 pm

so far i have had no problems with ruthless_rs so no need to worry then
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

PostSubject: Re: it came to my attention   it came to my attention EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:45 pm

yea fucking guy is crying like a lil girl....like there weren't any other ruthless out there. Not only was he crying he started insulting our clan lol wtf
Back to top Go down
OZleon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
OZleon

Male Number of posts : 275
PSN : OZleon

PostSubject: Re: it came to my attention   it came to my attention EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:14 am

^did he really do all that ?
Back to top Go down
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

PostSubject: Re: it came to my attention   it came to my attention EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:21 am

yep
Back to top Go down
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Number of posts : 395
PSN : ZUESx

PostSubject: Re: it came to my attention   it came to my attention EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:33 am

lol im pretty sure he wasn't crying since dark is saying it. he probably was upset though. i would 2
Back to top Go down
K0CKULEES
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
K0CKULEES

Number of posts : 203
PSN : l_kiLLi0nAil2e_l, xM

PostSubject: Re: it came to my attention   it came to my attention EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:25 am

I really don't think it's a big deal and this is on the verge of becoming a big deal over virtually nothing. I am not sure what can or should be done either but I know ruthlesss_chAos from way back and he won't go around spreading bad karma like that. I've been recently playing with ruthless_rs and he has been saying he is going to kz2...so until I get a clear understanding of what RS wants to do there isn't much that can be done. Just sit tight is all I am gonna say.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

PostSubject: Re: it came to my attention   it came to my attention EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:54 am

BioSoldier wrote:
lol im pretty sure he wasn't crying since dark is saying it. he probably was upset though. i would 2

lol look who is talking mr. "footfiingers"
Back to top Go down
drs220
drs220

Number of posts : 438
PSN : Test

PostSubject: Re: it came to my attention   it came to my attention EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:10 pm

Wow, this Ruthless_RS guy really thinks he's the shit. I respect most MFH members, but Celtics20 you do have some complete jerkoffs in the clan that give you guys a bad name like this guy.

Anyway heres the thread on UK forums with this bitch talking Shit and acting like a fucking baby. I cant imagine what this guy is like in real life if he's making a big deal out of something so minor.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-bad-company/508434-looking-ps3-support-players-snipers.html
Back to top Go down
MiChAeL J
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
MiChAeL J

Male Number of posts : 186
PSN : DaQUieT1
bLaCKOuT_C

PostSubject: Re: it came to my attention   it came to my attention EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:22 pm

Yeah he's a tough guy.
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
PSN : KiILA_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: it came to my attention   it came to my attention EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:43 pm

I had a long talk/shit talking fest with ruthless_rs where he claimed that he owned me and everyone in ChAos several times and that we were all noobs.... Yet he couldnt even tell me what my psn was when he owned me, lol because it never happened. So he went on to tell me that I suck and bla bla bla. So I wanted to stop the shit talking and go strictly on facts aka the stats. Mine against his, I blew his stats out the water with everyone of his kits except for recon. Yet I still am a garbage noob. He has a 1.4 to 1 win loss ratio (mine is nearly 4 to 1) because all he does is sit back in a bush and snipe and dosent help his team out yet we are the ones that suck. Lol this kid is delusional and a punk bitch. I told him to back up his talk on the battlefield and I/us would hand him his ass but his reply was that he dosent want to play BFBC anymore.... So lets get this straight he lies about owning me says that I am garbage and will always rape me yet he is scared to back up all of his shit talking in game. Sounds like a bitch to me that couldnt hold my jock with a forklift. Later on in the conversation he told me so what if your better than me in game.... then seemed to go back again and say that I am a noob lol. I have alot of the conversation that I will be posting up later for everyone to see. As for ruthless_ChAos changing his name I suggest that ruthless_rs gets out of the bush on the edge of the map and changes his name because he isnt shit and gives our ruthless a bad name. By the way I gaurantee that there are over 100 varations of the ruthless name on BFBC so no his wasnt unique to begin with. As everyone knows we are all cool with MFH and I plan to stay that way, I have talked to celtic and he said that he will handle ruthles_rs and all his shit talking.
Back to top Go down
Celtics20
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: it came to my attention   it came to my attention EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:21 pm

i think its all good now.... btw my new stats rape my old stats Twisted Evil im da best.... hehe, jk.... albino
Back to top Go down
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

Male Number of posts : 354
PSN : l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

PostSubject: Re: it came to my attention   it came to my attention EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:09 pm

[quote="EteI2naL_ChAos"]Wow, this Ruthless_RS guy really thinks he's the shit. I respect most MFH members, but Celtics20 you do have some complete jerkoffs in the clan that give you guys a bad name like this guy.

Anyway heres the thread on UK forums with this bitch talking Shit and acting like a fucking baby. I cant imagine what this guy is like in real life if he's making a big deal out of something so minor.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-bad-company/508434-looking-ps3-support-players-snipers.html[/quote]

just read the entire thing and he is a total duche. btw, blackout, why did you make a new ID, I_MoStW4nT3D_I or somethin like that.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

PostSubject: Re: it came to my attention   it came to my attention EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:37 pm

Alright, everythings straight now...Celtics will deal with the girl
He is a facking guy that haznt meeted any of uz yet he styl thanks thot we are shat. Im not afacking lil kid u noobgarden....lmao I would tell him to suck my dick but I wont since he probably would...
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
PSN : KiILA_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: it came to my attention   it came to my attention EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:14 pm

Celtics20 wrote:
i think its all good now.... btw my new stats rape my old stats Twisted Evil im da best.... hehe, jk.... albino

lol, good shit. You playing BFBC on your new name?? If so send me a FR on your new name my psn is spelled out KiiLA_ChAos.

Later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it came to my attention   it came to my attention Empty

Back to top Go down

it came to my attention
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: → Public Topics :: Post Graveyard-
Jump to: