Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Is anyone looking to get active again?
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am by IRoNHiDE

» Pics of my 2010 Camaro
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 am by Dark

» Mustang GT pics
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am by KilLA

» How is everyonedoing?
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm by drs220

» New PS3
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm by GeoMars

» ALABAMA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm by OpTiMuS

» HK clan
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm by crimsontide22

» What's been up?
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm by GeoMars

» Brett Favre
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm by crimsontide22

» Vikings
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm by OpTiMuS

» Hi
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm by Sneaky

» Whats good people?
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by Sneaky

» Its official
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am by OpTiMuS

» Killa Here is that link to the lottery for beta
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» BFBC 2 BETA
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 am by CaI2oLiNa

» piece of fucking shit
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm by QuAnTuM

» some info
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm by QuAnTuM

» FEAR
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:58 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» new account
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Uncharted 2
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am by crimsontide22

» just picked it up today
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 am by crimsontide22

» Thank God.... Great News
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 pm by QuAnTuM

» Back to Chaos or a New clan?
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» RAWNEZZ
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am by OpTiMuS

» The ASS Glitch
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Check it out!
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:37 pm by drs220

» new bad company 2 trailer
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 am by OZleon

» Don't hate...
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 pm by drs220

» Whats up?
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm by QuAnTuM

» R.I.P mOOse_nuCKle_VaJ
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 am by KilLA

» Post your highest K/D ratio for weapon or vehicle
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm by KilLA

» who has the ps3 slim?
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm by KilLA

» PS3 Slim
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am by CaI2oLiNa

» BOOO
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» I'm Behind You!
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm by BioSoldier

» Sonys new POS
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 pm by KilLA

» BFBC Spoof
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm by BioSoldier

» I love EOTL + The AH-64
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm by drs220

» This video is for all you hockey fans.... *Must watch*
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» OMG, you have to look!!!!
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Top posters
KilLA
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 I_voting_barGold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
CaI2oLiNa
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 I_voting_barGold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
QuAnTuM
Dark
GeoMars
drs220
BioSoldier
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
crimsontide22
OZleon
Poll
Do you like the changes??
Hell yeah I like it much better
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 I_vote_lcap54%Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 81 ]
I liked the old look better
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 35 ]
Its ok but could be better
Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 150

Gold Rush = Fail to me

Go down 
+9
K0CKULEES
GeoMars
BioSoldier
MaXiMuM_ChAos
OZleon
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
CaI2oLiNa
Dark
QuAnTuM
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

Male Number of posts : 354
PSN : l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush = Fail to me   Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:45 am

BioSoldier wrote:
i got close today by putting a C4 on a crate. 5 kills and i damaged the 6th guy! this close!

wow, am i a genius or what? i told u that was a good way to possibly get strike, lol

btw, 4 anyone that has me on their FR, i prolly wont be on ps3 for 2-3 MONTHS. its been taken away
Back to top Go down
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Number of posts : 395
PSN : ZUESx

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush = Fail to me   Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:59 pm

it was close but i didnt get it lol
Back to top Go down
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

Male Number of posts : 531
PSN : niHiL_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush = Fail to me   Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:03 am

I still want Strike, but on topic for this thread, Gold Rush has turned into total crap. It's almost unplayable when it's nothing but swarms of shitty players huddled in tight clusters with sensors sniping around the crates. I'm just about done with it all together, CQ only for me from now on.

I could be full of shit but it seems to be flooded with new cheap garbage players, like there's a new crowd, maybe from CoD, that are forcing GR to be more of a linear game than it has to be. I never felt like choke points were much of a factor at all in bfbc, but now that's the way it feels on GR. Hordes of players who won't engage, and only want to throw sensors, j-dam, and snipe ... it's bullshit and it's ruined the game to some extent. They fucking play like that whether they're on attacker or defender. I almost think they should have stats stripped it's so bad, cuz they don't play the game, they just exploit it. Looks like I'm late to the sensor bashing party. lol Bring on 1943, cuz there weren't any damn sensors then.

Has anyone who frequents the BFBC UK forums heard anything from DICE about sensors being in BFBC2? Or whether they'll bring back GR at all? If BFBC2 has ALL the same little problems as bc1, I dunno if I have the patience for it, especially stuff like the C4 and arty glitches. Imagine how fucked up it would be if when BC2 comes out, you go to an arty, and the same damn shit is there ... or even worse knifing is exactly the same. That would be a fucking nightmare! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

This game robs me of AT LEAST 10 whole points on my C4 k/d, more like 20. It's about 18 and it should be like 35 because every 1 out of 2 or 3 attempts to C4 a vehicle, glitches. Venting done now, sorry. lol I'll be on more now, took a little break from playing.
Back to top Go down
K0CKULEES
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
K0CKULEES

Number of posts : 203
PSN : l_kiLLi0nAil2e_l, xM

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush = Fail to me   Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:03 am

I got tired of gold rush a long time ago. I gotta go in with squads of people who know what the fuck they are doing otherwise I will just get frustrated and not have patience for it. When it comes to conquest I just tell people to stick close to me, not like on my ass the entire time but just roll with me because it is easier to take flags and rack up kills that way.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Private
Private

Number of posts : 6
PSN : PS3 PSN

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush = Fail to me   Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:33 am

Geez all you guys bitchin about gold rush. It takes more skill and teamwork than conquest. There are normally 2 routes to get to the crates maybe even more and you can normally destroy the crates from distance. If your getting destroyed tying to attack one way you have to change tactics.

In any game of goldrush I normally have to use at least 3 kits to adept to what ever the opposition are doing. In my opinion GR is much more rewarding because its harder.
Back to top Go down
K0CKULEES
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
K0CKULEES

Number of posts : 203
PSN : l_kiLLi0nAil2e_l, xM

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush = Fail to me   Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:22 pm

well not anymore, here is the bullshit that happens when you play goldrush

you get stuck on a team that doesn't do shit and doesn't work together or you go in there with a squad and rack up kills and the gold n00bs make the game short for you. I love getting a kdr of 40/12 or something like that...but honestly as of late that never happens anymore because if I am doing that I am keeping the other team down and my teammates are just flying through the crates and blowing them to shit in under 10 minutes. Gold rush games on levels like valley run should last well over an hour. On conquest I can average a better kdr but not that many kills. And remember how when B2K was around me, bamfer and dark were team gold rush...yeah fuck that...i can't do gold rush anymore.
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

Male Number of posts : 784
PSN : Test

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush = Fail to me   Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:25 pm

I tried gold rush again today and it just wasnt fun, the game only lasted like 10 to 15 minutes and I thought it would last a lot longer, I didnt do to bad and it was a nice change of pace from conquest but still not a favorite, I might play more just to try and get some more badges and more efficiency trophies, would like to get the 52 kills in one round, that would be nice
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
PSN : KiILA_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush = Fail to me   Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:48 pm

Blitz wrote:
Geez all you guys bitchin about gold rush. It takes more skill and teamwork than conquest. There are normally 2 routes to get to the crates maybe even more and you can normally destroy the crates from distance. If your getting destroyed tying to attack one way you have to change tactics.

In any game of goldrush I normally have to use at least 3 kits to adept to what ever the opposition are doing. In my opinion GR is much more rewarding because its harder.

lol I have to disagree with you on that one. GR is harder but only for one reason, people sit on the ammo crates the whole game and throw out sensors. It does not take any skill to throw gernades at all the red dots on the screen. So is it harder...yes. does it take more skill?? no. Some of the maps were made well for GR where you can attack the base from all angles, but others were very poorley designed. I cant remember the name of the map but the one where you can really only come in from the front with the metal wall but that map is just stupid. They put ammo crates right where you need to come up to attack at so all the defenders have to do is sit on the crates and throw sensors all game and no one can approach undetected. Its like on the movie 300 when they used the mountains to funnel everyone into a small area so that they could win there battles. If there were no sensors I would agree that it is harder but it is still a dumb idea. All the defenders do is sit and wit for the attacker to come and try to blow up there gold..... where is the suprise in that?? Everyone knows your coming and knows exactly where you need to go. Conquest on the other hand does take strategy if you want to dominate the other team, for instance you always want to have the two bases on each end of the map that way when you attack the enemy you are hitting them from both sides. There are also diffrent bases throughout the maps that are the best ones to hold from a strategic standpoint, The ones with the choppers with the heavy tanks ect. I cant think of any strategic things that can be done in GR other than sending a squad up the middle,right,and left or throwing sensors?? If im wrong and there are alot of strategies to use in GR let me know some of them because I dont see it and the whole game mode was just a dumb idea to me.
Back to top Go down
MaXiMuM_ChAos
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
MaXiMuM_ChAos

Male Number of posts : 185
PSN : SilverBullet5, MaXiMuM_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush = Fail to me   Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:16 pm

I won't say one is harder or easier or takes more skill than the other. I personally like GR because I think there is more action. The fact that you are either attacking or defending a single objective (two crates in a concentrated area) tends to funnel the action to that area. In conquest there are multiple objectives (flags) and a player can go after or defend anyone of them at anytime. This can sometimes cause the action to be somewhat dispersed and less concentrated especially on the larger maps or when there are fewer players.

There is some strategy to GR when attacking. If the defending team is just camping on the crates then you sit back and use a combination of sniping, artillery (when available), tanks and demo rockets to inflict long distance damage. If you are successful, you can usually draw them out because they want to eliminate the threat. That's when you flank them and take the objective. On the other hand, if the defenders camp and you continue to bull rush you're likely to get your arse kicked. I think GR forces you to adapt to what the other team is doing. The only problem is when you get put on a team of noobs who have no idea how to adapt. I have been really struggling lately because of this. I'm forced to go it alone, getting killed many times in the process, just to achieve objectives, with no back up from my teammates. My K/D and form have both dropped as a result. I wish there were more ChAos playing GR to help me out.
Back to top Go down
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush = Fail to me   Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:42 am

GR is a more team game and you need teammates to win as attacker
CQ you can win all by yourself!
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
PSN : KiILA_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush = Fail to me   Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:31 pm

BioSoldier wrote:
GR is a more team game and you need teammates to win as attacker
CQ you can win all by yourself!

Both modes you need your team to win. You can not and will not win a full game of either mode without help from your team.
Back to top Go down
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush = Fail to me   Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:15 pm

if u get decent help(which u usually can with CQ) it's possible to win against random people. GR u need a lot of help to pull it off
Back to top Go down
drs220
drs220

Number of posts : 438
PSN : Test

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush = Fail to me   Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 6:34 pm

BioSoldier wrote:
if u get decent help(which u usually can with CQ) it's possible to win against random people. GR u need a lot of help to pull it off

Personally I just think Gold rush should be more balanced. If you have a semi competent defending team(snipers throwing sensors,demos staying close to crates and placing mines in high traffic areas and Support in Vehicles counter attacking oncoming enemys you should be able to win agaist almost anyone. Maybe they should have a defending base more spread out with crates further apart from each other, that would make it more balanced since defenders would have to focus on more than one general location.
Back to top Go down
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush = Fail to me   Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 11:27 pm

yeh spread out crates would be good. the worst places to attack are Ascension and sometimes Deconstruction. Ascension will almost always be a loss if ur attacking. u gotta climb up a hill!
Back to top Go down
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush = Fail to me   Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:19 am

KilLa suggested to me that spawn points be out of bounds, I thought that was a very good idea.

I don't want to start a new topic for it so I'll just ask here, does anyone else feel like even though the NS2000 has better stats, it's not as easy to use as the SPAS12? Not the issue of it's crazy range, but something about that gun is weird to me. Should be better, but I can't figure it out, I always have more success with the SPAS12.

^^^Bio, I dread running into hard opposition on GR Ascension Attacker. Sometimes it's just undoable. I've lost badly there while squadding with good players like Celtics20 and The-Lions-Share, couldn't even get past the first base. When it turns into a sensor fest in that situation it just sucks. Oh, speaking of Ascension, I have a question, does anyone know if are there any other secret spots like the place by the belltower at the final base on Ascension? I know about the crane spots you can only get to by heli drop.

edit: I need some advice about rocketing helis too, I can't figure that out at all, I've only managed to do it a handful of times at close range. I'm much better taking them out with the various stationary guns and tanks than rocket launchers.
Back to top Go down
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush = Fail to me   Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:20 pm

rocket lauchers u gotta lead them and its easier when they flying right on top of u. thats how i usually get my rocket kills against helis. also some people turn very slowly and u can hit them right then. i love playing demo now so im learning the best ways to hit a heli.
i find the spas12 harder to use than the Ns2000 but i use the spas12 anyways. i love how ur aim doenst have to be right on the person. also for some reason im starting to like semi-auto shotguns!
Back to top Go down
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush = Fail to me   Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:07 am

This needs bumping now cuz you and Blame buried it under tons of nonsense in other topics. See how that's annoying because I was asking various BFBC questions not playing forum games?

Demo has started looking appealing to me too lately, I went on a rare rampage with it two nights ago on GR EOTL defending. I had the top score IAR by far, went 25/4, and shut them down at the Harbor or the Village I don't remember which. I used the SPAS12 for the most part and maybe the AN94 once, left the PP2000 alone for a couple rounds. I knew that game was gonna kick ass cuz the first kill I got was a knife by the boats and at the same moment a tank rolled over one of my mines and killed two other guys. I love good starts like that. haha

I like the feel of that semi-auto shotgun the USA-something, but I don't get how to use it that well, I think maybe it's good for headshots at a range somewhat like the NS2000. That's what I recall from when I've got it working for me. I probably just adapted it to the way I use the PP2000 which is often popping out from cover and taking 3 guys out using short bursts before they can react or fire enough. Swap heal move on. Then they go Shocked Mad Evil or Very Mad and I go tongue Razz Twisted Evil

Last edited by GeoMars on Sat May 09, 2009 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush = Fail to me   Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 8:59 am

no love Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush = Fail to me   Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:33 pm

which semi auto u talking about? USAS12 or SPAS15
i hate semi autos cuz ull usually lose to normal shotties. geo u good at rocket sniping yet? once u get that done, demo becomes good for both long and short, and its so much fun. it feels really good to rocket snipe someone
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

Male Number of posts : 661
PSN : DaI2k_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush = Fail to me   Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:01 pm

This just turned into an interesting topic. As you all know I am an assault guy. You barely see me with other classes, unless the circumstances call for it i.e a teammate needs health, tank in the horizon etc. The only one kit I NEVER used was Demo. I was in a par for the course game the other day and there were 2 choppers pounding us and I couldnt take it out. It was so frustrating, so that made me start playing demo. I've improved A LOT. Last night, I was playing demo and I went 18/3 and 20/8. Not too bad. Oh and before, I used to hate the first two bases of Oasis when defending but now I love them. Why? because I get to take down choppers lol. Sometimes I just join and thats all I do. Just sit there and wait for the chopper to come so I can practice w/ it.

I guess my tip is to zoom in if the pilot flies slow or is inexperienced. Aim ahead unless he is stationary. If the pilot flies faster then dont zoom in. I find the latter harder though. But yea I think I've improved, Im not great but Im doing considerably better. There are some ppl that are just hard to take out though but its a learning curve. Maybe share your techniques when it comes to taking it out a chopper.

Quantum can tell you how Ive improved. I took out 4 choppers last night when I was playing w/ him :p
Back to top Go down
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

Male Number of posts : 729
PSN : QuAnTuIVI

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush = Fail to me   Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:04 pm

really 4? i only saw 1, not saying you a liar or anything but when were the others? the one i saw was the Ru chopper on par for the course.
Back to top Go down
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush = Fail to me   Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 5:21 pm

"also for some reason im starting to like semi-auto shotguns!"

"i hate semi autos cuz ull usually lose to normal shotties."

Bio ...... Bio..... sense!!! Both messages are yours, one after the other. lol

Aye, there were more questions there ... secret spots? hmmm??

I'm reading what you wrote carefully Dark.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

Male Number of posts : 661
PSN : DaI2k_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush = Fail to me   Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:01 pm

2 in Oasis GR, 1 in Par for the course and 1 in EOTL...remember we were getting pounded in the middle base....
Back to top Go down
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

Male Number of posts : 729
PSN : QuAnTuIVI

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush = Fail to me   Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:03 pm

ok the gold rush ones i wasnt there for, par for the course i already knew, and eotl i now remember.
Back to top Go down
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush = Fail to me   Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:03 pm

GeoMars wrote:
"also for some reason im starting to like semi-auto shotguns!"

"i hate semi autos cuz ull usually lose to normal shotties."

Bio ...... Bio..... sense!!! Both messages are yours, one after the other. lol

Aye, there were more questions there ... secret spots? hmmm??

I'm reading what you wrote carefully Dark.
lol u said u like semi-auto shotties and i said u lose to normal shotties all the time if u use semi-autos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rush = Fail to me   Gold Rush = Fail to me - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gold Rush = Fail to me
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: → Public Topics :: Post Graveyard-
Jump to: