Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Is anyone looking to get active again?
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am by IRoNHiDE

» Pics of my 2010 Camaro
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 am by Dark

» Mustang GT pics
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am by KilLA

» How is everyonedoing?
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm by drs220

» New PS3
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm by GeoMars

» ALABAMA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm by OpTiMuS

» HK clan
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm by crimsontide22

» What's been up?
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm by GeoMars

» Brett Favre
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm by crimsontide22

» Vikings
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm by OpTiMuS

» Hi
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm by Sneaky

» Whats good people?
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by Sneaky

» Its official
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am by OpTiMuS

» Killa Here is that link to the lottery for beta
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» BFBC 2 BETA
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 am by CaI2oLiNa

» piece of fucking shit
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm by QuAnTuM

» some info
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm by QuAnTuM

» FEAR
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:58 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» new account
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Uncharted 2
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am by crimsontide22

» just picked it up today
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 am by crimsontide22

» Thank God.... Great News
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 pm by QuAnTuM

» Back to Chaos or a New clan?
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» RAWNEZZ
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am by OpTiMuS

» The ASS Glitch
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Check it out!
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:37 pm by drs220

» new bad company 2 trailer
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 am by OZleon

» Don't hate...
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 pm by drs220

» Whats up?
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm by QuAnTuM

» R.I.P mOOse_nuCKle_VaJ
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 am by KilLA

» Post your highest K/D ratio for weapon or vehicle
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm by KilLA

» who has the ps3 slim?
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm by KilLA

» PS3 Slim
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am by CaI2oLiNa

» BOOO
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» I'm Behind You!
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm by BioSoldier

» Sonys new POS
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 pm by KilLA

» BFBC Spoof
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm by BioSoldier

» I love EOTL + The AH-64
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm by drs220

» This video is for all you hockey fans.... *Must watch*
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» OMG, you have to look!!!!
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Top posters
KilLA
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? I_vote_lcapWhat is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? I_voting_barWhat is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? I_vote_rcap 
CaI2oLiNa
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? I_vote_lcapWhat is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? I_voting_barWhat is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? I_vote_rcap 
QuAnTuM
Dark
GeoMars
drs220
BioSoldier
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
crimsontide22
OZleon
Poll
Do you like the changes??
Hell yeah I like it much better
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? I_vote_lcap54%What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 81 ]
I liked the old look better
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? I_vote_lcap23%What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 35 ]
Its ok but could be better
What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? I_vote_lcap23%What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 150

What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX?

Go down 
+6
GeoMars
Jalisco21Supra3
CaI2oLiNa
QuAnTuM
drs220
Dark
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark
Dark

Male Number of posts : 661
PSN : DaI2k_ChAos

What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? Empty
PostSubject: What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX?   What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:14 pm

I visited the UK forums and found that 7 or 8 PSN ppl switched over to the XBOX. Their reasoning behind the move? BF is unplayable on the PSN after 10 p.m E.T. Now, I will give them that. Second motive? I can't listen to the people in my team, only the people on my squad, XBOX has party chat!!. Yes that is great but let me ask yet another question: Is it worth it? We are talking about spending 300+ dollars on a similar yet slightly inferior system. You have to buy accessories to even go online, and not to mention the fees you have to pay to even get online!!! One might only wonder if such actions are justifiable, for DICE already announced that the squad, clan, and mic system are going to improve.

I think the people that bought the XBOX are just retarded LOL. Specially considering that they just spent that much money for ONE fucking game!!! That shit is gonna be fixed on June and December. To those that bought the XBOX, I have four words: Hope It Doesn't BREAK....

NOW, bLACK already had the XBOX so is he absolved of all stupidity? hmmmmm What a Face

for those of You that have any concerns, questions, or just dont plainly agree....I DONT GIVE A FUCK LOL
Back to top Go down
drs220
drs220

Number of posts : 438
PSN : Test

PostSubject: Re: What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX?   What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:41 pm

Im not getting another noisy fuckin XBOX, I had 2 that broke within 6 mo and never liked the Bulky Controller. Nobody knows what system BFBC2 will be better on. Watch all these guys switch to XBOX and PS3 version turns out to be better.
Back to top Go down
QuAnTuM
Major General
Major General
QuAnTuM

Male Number of posts : 729
PSN : QuAnTuIVI

PostSubject: Re: What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX?   What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:47 pm

just give it time, sony is working on that shit for ps3 (the party chat and what not) and they will make it work, like i said before they just have to get it past all the legal nonsense, you'll see it will have voice chat soon, and wait for E3 in June cause they usually make some big announcements there.
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

Male Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX?   What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:49 pm

I would have to agree with everyone about this all I know is that the xbox breaks down way faster than the ps3 and the graphics are waaaaay superior to the xbox and one thing that people dont mention when the price issue is that the PS3 plays Blu Ray what does the xbox play you get a gaming system plus a dvd player and blu ray player so fuck xbox
Back to top Go down
Jalisco21Supra3
Corporal
Corporal
Jalisco21Supra3

Male Number of posts : 74
PSN : xMFHxJalisco

PostSubject: Re: What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX?   What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:51 pm

Yeah bro I was looking at the forums too and a bunch of people really are switching. I gotta admit that seeing that many go to xbox tempted me to switch too but I came to my senses. I'm cool with what I got now and I don't need to spend all that money for just one game. I'd rather just wait for 1943 and BFBC2.
Back to top Go down
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

Male Number of posts : 531
PSN : niHiL_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX?   What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:27 pm

"I think the people that bought the XBOX are just retarded LOL." Yes! Give us MORE gusto though! MORE!!!!
Back to top Go down
K0CKULEES
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
K0CKULEES

Number of posts : 203
PSN : l_kiLLi0nAil2e_l, xM

PostSubject: Re: What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX?   What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:28 am

I crossed over but, like you said...I am not going to drop money on accessories and all that crap just to play ONE game. I think some people want fame for both consoles...I have also had horrible experiences with being a previous xbox owner and I don't wanna go through that headache again.
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
PSN : KiILA_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX?   What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:08 am

Xbox 360 will also soon hit a wall.....As everyone knows PS3 uses bluray discs and Xbox dosent. Everyone knows that Bluray is better for movies ect. but did you know that The discs that Xbox 360 uses can only hold a max of 9GB's while the bluray discs that PS3 uses can hold up to 50GB's. With the games/graphics getting better and better the size of the games will start to exceed the size of the discs that Xbox uses, causing them to either not cary the games or make them 2 or more discs per game (which is a big pain in the ass). Not to mention all of the accesiories you have to buy for the Xbox and having pay to pay online. Xbox is inferior except for there online support but im sure PS3 will soon catch up with that as well. Oh and lets not forget that Xboxes break more than any system ever made lol...
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

Male Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX?   What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:50 am

I am glad that you mention that killa about the size of the discs, I dont know if any of you guys played MGS4 but toward the middle of the game they made a reference about the Xbox and it was funny as hell it basically said take disc one out and put in disc 2 then it was like oh wait this is a PS3 that plays blu ray so there is no need for another disc, funny shit
Back to top Go down
BioSoldier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Number of posts : 395
PSN : ZUESx

PostSubject: Re: What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX?   What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:26 pm

the only reason i would get a Xbox is to play with people on the 360. not a very good reason so ill stick with PS3
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
PSN : KiILA_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX?   What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:42 pm

CaI2oLiNa_ChAoS wrote:
I am glad that you mention that killa about the size of the discs, I dont know if any of you guys played MGS4 but toward the middle of the game they made a reference about the Xbox and it was funny as hell it basically said take disc one out and put in disc 2 then it was like oh wait this is a PS3 that plays blu ray so there is no need for another disc, funny shit

lol thas funny
Back to top Go down
Ra Ra Riot
Private
Private

Male Number of posts : 1
PSN : RA-RA-RIOT

PostSubject: Re: What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX?   What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:07 pm

I'm doing the opposite. I'll be playing BFBC2 on PS3 - and Xbox. Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
drs220
drs220

Number of posts : 438

PostSubject: Re: What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX?   What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:12 pm

Ra Ra Riot wrote:
I'm doing the opposite. I'll be playing BFBC2 on PS3 - and Xbox. Looking forward to it.

Are you on PS3 now?

If so add me up: PSN- EteI2naL_ChAos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX?   What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is up with all the ppl switching to XBOX?
Page 1 of 1