Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Is anyone looking to get active again?
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am by IRoNHiDE

» Pics of my 2010 Camaro
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 am by Dark

» Mustang GT pics
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am by KilLA

» How is everyonedoing?
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm by drs220

» New PS3
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm by GeoMars

» ALABAMA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm by OpTiMuS

» HK clan
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm by crimsontide22

» What's been up?
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm by GeoMars

» Brett Favre
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm by crimsontide22

» Vikings
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm by OpTiMuS

» Hi
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm by Sneaky

» Whats good people?
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by Sneaky

» Its official
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am by OpTiMuS

» Killa Here is that link to the lottery for beta
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» BFBC 2 BETA
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 am by CaI2oLiNa

» piece of fucking shit
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm by QuAnTuM

» some info
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm by QuAnTuM

» FEAR
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:58 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» new account
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Uncharted 2
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am by crimsontide22

» just picked it up today
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 am by crimsontide22

» Thank God.... Great News
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 pm by QuAnTuM

» Back to Chaos or a New clan?
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» RAWNEZZ
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am by OpTiMuS

» The ASS Glitch
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Check it out!
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:37 pm by drs220

» new bad company 2 trailer
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 am by OZleon

» Don't hate...
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 pm by drs220

» Whats up?
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm by QuAnTuM

» R.I.P mOOse_nuCKle_VaJ
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 am by KilLA

» Post your highest K/D ratio for weapon or vehicle
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm by KilLA

» who has the ps3 slim?
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm by KilLA

» PS3 Slim
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am by CaI2oLiNa

» BOOO
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» I'm Behind You!
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm by BioSoldier

» Sonys new POS
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 pm by KilLA

» BFBC Spoof
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm by BioSoldier

» I love EOTL + The AH-64
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm by drs220

» This video is for all you hockey fans.... *Must watch*
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» OMG, you have to look!!!!
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Top posters
KilLA
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... I_vote_lcapPlaying drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... I_voting_barPlaying drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... I_vote_rcap 
CaI2oLiNa
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... I_vote_lcapPlaying drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... I_voting_barPlaying drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... I_vote_rcap 
QuAnTuM
Dark
GeoMars
drs220
BioSoldier
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
crimsontide22
OZleon
Poll
Do you like the changes??
Hell yeah I like it much better
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... I_vote_lcap54%Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 81 ]
I liked the old look better
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... I_vote_lcap23%Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 35 ]
Its ok but could be better
Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... I_vote_lcap23%Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 150

Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level....

Go down 
+3
Sovietman
drs220
KilLA
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
PSN : KiILA_ChAos

Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... Empty
PostSubject: Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level....   Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:57 am

Last night is the first time ive ever played BFBC drunk and it was fun as shit lol....But I didnt do that great. I guess I didnt do that bad but for my standards it wasnt that great, I dropped to a 3 for the first time in months after. But I have to say that it was probably one of the most fun times that I have had playing this game just fucking with people and shit. Anyone else try to play drunk before?? Not high Geo....drunk lol. Your probably high right now huh?
Back to top Go down
drs220
drs220

Number of posts : 438
PSN : Test

PostSubject: Re: Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level....   Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:11 pm

KilLA wrote:
Last night is the first time ive ever played BFBC drunk and it was fun as shit lol....But I didnt do that great. I guess I didnt do that bad but for my standards it wasnt that great, I dropped to a 3 for the first time in months after. But I have to say that it was probably one of the most fun times that I have had playing this game just fucking with people and shit. Anyone else try to play drunk before?? Not high Geo....drunk lol. Your probably high right now huh?

lol, thats some funny shit killa. I actually play better when i have a good buzz going but once I get too drunk its time to quit the game(Pool and Darts are the only games I can play really well completly shitfaced, i dont get it) . One thing I cant do is smoke weed and play BFBC anymore, causes me to play like Rodamis77 and just camp out in a bush 50 miles from action out of harms way.
Back to top Go down
Sovietman
Private First Class
Private First Class

Number of posts : 10
PSN : sovietman

PostSubject: Re: Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level....   Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:17 pm

haha you should see me trying to drive a tank or fly a heli when wast3d.

lol im more of a hazzard to my own team then any enemy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hannahmontanaclan.atfreeforum.com
Dark
Dark

Male Number of posts : 661
PSN : DaI2k_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level....   Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:35 pm

lol I had a feeling you were going to be drunk last night. Ive only played buzzed cuz when Im drunk I usually dont think of playing.
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level....   Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:10 pm

lol, yeah I wasnt quite shitfaced but was on the
verge of getting there when I ran out of beer... I kept finding myself
just running out into the open to get kills like I was rambo and after
dropping 1 or two getting dropped myself. Then I started commiting
suicide for everyone elses enjoyment Shocked
Back to top Go down
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

Male Number of posts : 531
PSN : niHiL_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level....   Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:38 pm

I'm always high playing, you can pretty much count on it. But no not now I just woke up and haven't eaten yet. I'm not going to try drunk I seriously never drink at all anymore. When I did drink I liked bourbon, though. 5ths of Jack like Quantums sig.
Back to top Go down
xKrownRoyalxL4DX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Male Number of posts : 201
PSN : xKrownRoyalxL4Dx

PostSubject: Re: Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level....   Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 8:28 pm

i thought it was fucking hilarious. especially when he commited suicide four time.. and the funiest part yet was listening to him try to spell and sound out AUTHORITY. OR WAS IT ATHORTIE ..... LOL
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level....   Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:20 pm

troner19 wrote:
i thought it was fucking hilarious. especially when he commited suicide four time.. and the funiest part yet was listening to him try to spell and sound out AUTHORITY. OR WAS IT ATHORTIE ..... LOL

Hahaha yeah I was pretty fucked up. drunken
Back to top Go down
xKrownRoyalxL4DX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
xKrownRoyalxL4DX

PostSubject: Re: Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level....   Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:04 pm

i posted a a pic that reminded me of you playing drunk.. kinda funny i thought.
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

PostSubject: Re: Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level....   Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:19 pm

UltiIVIate_ChAos wrote:
i posted a a pic that reminded me of you playing drunk.. kinda funny i thought.

Haha nice pics, I like the one with the buggy in the dumpster.
Back to top Go down
xKrownRoyalxL4DX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
xKrownRoyalxL4DX

PostSubject: Re: Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level....   Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:57 am

yeah i thought it was pretty bad ass too.
Back to top Go down
CaI2oLiNa
Major General
Major General
CaI2oLiNa

Male Number of posts : 784
PSN : Test

PostSubject: Re: Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level....   Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:13 am

we will find out soon what my skill level is going to go to, I know that towards the end of the night no matter what I was doing or even if I started to shoot at someone first I was always getting killed and then the t/king from NBK that didnt help either, so we will see
Back to top Go down
xKrownRoyalxL4DX
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
xKrownRoyalxL4DX

PostSubject: Re: Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level....   Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:38 pm

well i Played drunk last night too. and boy did it show. that game was real;y pissing me offf...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level....   Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing drunk can be hazardous to you skill level....
Page 1 of 1