Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Is anyone looking to get active again?
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:15 am by IRoNHiDE

» Pics of my 2010 Camaro
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 am by Dark

» Mustang GT pics
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am by KilLA

» How is everyonedoing?
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:44 pm by drs220

» New PS3
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm by GeoMars

» ALABAMA NATIONAL CHAMPS!
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:55 pm by OpTiMuS

» HK clan
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm by crimsontide22

» What's been up?
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm by GeoMars

» Brett Favre
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm by crimsontide22

» Vikings
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm by OpTiMuS

» Hi
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:24 pm by Sneaky

» Whats good people?
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm by Sneaky

» Its official
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am by OpTiMuS

» Killa Here is that link to the lottery for beta
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:54 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» BFBC 2 BETA
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 am by CaI2oLiNa

» piece of fucking shit
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm by QuAnTuM

» some info
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm by QuAnTuM

» FEAR
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:58 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» new account
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:28 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Uncharted 2
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am by crimsontide22

» just picked it up today
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 am by crimsontide22

» Thank God.... Great News
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 pm by QuAnTuM

» Back to Chaos or a New clan?
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» RAWNEZZ
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am by OpTiMuS

» The ASS Glitch
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:10 pm by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» Check it out!
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:37 pm by drs220

» new bad company 2 trailer
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 am by OZleon

» Don't hate...
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 pm by drs220

» Whats up?
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 pm by QuAnTuM

» R.I.P mOOse_nuCKle_VaJ
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:18 am by KilLA

» Post your highest K/D ratio for weapon or vehicle
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm by KilLA

» who has the ps3 slim?
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm by KilLA

» PS3 Slim
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am by CaI2oLiNa

» BOOO
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:31 pm by CaI2oLiNa

» I'm Behind You!
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm by BioSoldier

» Sonys new POS
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 pm by KilLA

» BFBC Spoof
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm by BioSoldier

» I love EOTL + The AH-64
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:43 pm by drs220

» This video is for all you hockey fans.... *Must watch*
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:53 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

» OMG, you have to look!!!!
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am by xKrownRoyalxL4DX

Top posters
KilLA
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSo, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 I_voting_barSo, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
CaI2oLiNa
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSo, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 I_voting_barSo, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
QuAnTuM
Dark
GeoMars
drs220
BioSoldier
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
crimsontide22
OZleon
Poll
Do you like the changes??
Hell yeah I like it much better
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 I_vote_lcap54%So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 81 ]
I liked the old look better
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 35 ]
Its ok but could be better
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 150

So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*

Go down 
+15
Dark
moonymoony
USLarry
MaXiMuM_ChAos
BioSoldier
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
CQC_XmaNTp-_-
xKrownRoyalxL4DX
CaI2oLiNa
JeWBaG
OZleon
QuAnTuM
GeoMars
Jalisco21Supra3
KilLA
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you like the changes??
Hell yeah I like it much better
So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 I_vote_lcap54%So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 81 ]
I liked the old look better
 23% [ 35 ]
Its ok but could be better
 23% [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 150

AuthorMessage
OZleon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
OZleon

Male Number of posts : 275
PSN : OZleon

So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:54 pm

^ no hes good you just must have caught him in a bad game and that happens to all us ( even dark Very Happy j/p). he got 27/1 with me and killa in a half an hour game. he's a good support too
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

Male Number of posts : 661
PSN : DaI2k_ChAos

So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:59 pm

You are a fucking dumbass....If you have nothing constructive to say, just dont say it.
Back to top Go down
crimsontide22
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
crimsontide22

Male Number of posts : 280
PSN : crimsontide22

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:06 am

WTF? I hope you're kidding.
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
PSN : KiILA_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:57 am

K1LL3R_DEW wrote:
Edited by Dark
This post has been deleted because it was full of resentment...cuz quite honestly it was. Just cuz you got kicked doesnt mean you have to hate on new members.

lol you have already run through 2 dew names to.......hahaha You love making new accounts huh??
Back to top Go down
GeoMars
Captain
Captain
GeoMars

Male Number of posts : 531
PSN : niHiL_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:15 am

"Blame!! You're better than that!!"

What was I thinking Blame?? You're perfect for DEW!

And don't tell me I spawn rape just cuz we did it once on Oasis Attacker to get Full Deck.
Back to top Go down
MiChAeL J
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
MiChAeL J

Male Number of posts : 186
PSN : DaQUieT1
bLaCKOuT_C

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:16 am

GeoMars wrote:

And don't tell me I spawn rape just cuz we did it once on Oasis Attacker to get Full Deck.
Funny shít.
Back to top Go down
moonymoony
Private
Private
moonymoony

Female Number of posts : 9
PSN : moonymoony

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:38 am

JeWBaG wrote:

Whoa keep it in your pants buddy lol! . Thanks man

*chuckles* Laughing

Anytime, dude. I can't help it; I'm fascinated with web design.

@dark x It's all good. Let people think what they want to believe! Razz
Back to top Go down
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army
l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

Male Number of posts : 354
PSN : l3uLLeT-Pl2ooF_

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:15 pm

GeoMars wrote:

lol, i dont spawn rape. or glitch. or Q-scope. lol
Back to top Go down
Xx_-FLAlVlE-_xX
Private First Class
Private First Class

Number of posts : 19
PSN : PS3 PSN

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:41 pm

GREAT SITE.

Nice designing jewbag.
Back to top Go down
JeWBaG
Admin
Admin
JeWBaG

Male Number of posts : 244
PSN : N/A ATM

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:43 pm

moonymoony wrote:
JeWBaG wrote:

Whoa keep it in your pants buddy lol! . Thanks man

*chuckles* Laughing

Anytime, dude. I can't help it; I'm fascinated with web design.

@dark x It's all good. Let people think what they want to believe! Razz

Ahh your a chick.. my fault. Upload some pics to the gallery Razz.

K1LL3R_DEW wrote:
GeoMars wrote:

lol, i dont spawn rape. or glitch. or Q-scope. lol

You annoying little fuck you.... damn that's all I've got at the moment, get back to you on that asap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaos.hitart.com
JeWBaG
Admin
Admin
JeWBaG

Male Number of posts : 244
PSN : N/A ATM

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:45 pm

Xx_-FLAlVlE-_xX wrote:
GREAT SITE.

Nice designing jewbag.

Thanks bro. They will want a new layout in the next month or two though.... bastards
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaos.hitart.com
OZleon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
OZleon

Male Number of posts : 275
PSN : OZleon

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:04 pm

^ who's they? seems selfish of them to ask a lot of you Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark
Dark

Male Number of posts : 661
PSN : DaI2k_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Quote :
Thanks bro. They will want a new layout in the next month or two though.... bastards

LOL glad you are getting ready to do that. How about a ATL Falcons theme?
Back to top Go down
keegs1
Private
Private

Number of posts : 2
PSN : PS3 PSN

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:22 pm

Looks more Chaotic
Back to top Go down
KilLA
Admin
Admin
KilLA

Male Number of posts : 983
PSN : KiILA_ChAos

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:41 pm

keegs1 wrote:
Looks more Chaotic

Welcome to the site!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*   So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So, what do you think of the newly revamped look of the site?? *poll*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2